NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
Time to tag this as abandoned. As for you dev, it's very hard for people to be excited for you new game, when you didn't bother finishing your previous one.

peterray

Jul 8, 2023
Time to tag this as abandoned. As for you dev, it's very hard for people to be excited for you new game, when you didn't bother finishing your previous one.
yeah really disappointing love open relationship games kinda blue balled me, still looking forward to v0.5 though whenever that is got any recommendations for anything similar?

peterray

Jul 8, 2023
well game is free at the end of the day so not mad just feel sorry for the patreon members who payed real money for nothing and disapointment in the developer. started playing the game since v0.2 and was really invested and enjoying it. we were promised v0.5 however been months now amd no news about its development so far, all excitement i had for the final version is gone. then he said he plans to make a new game in the near future, my guy no ones gonna play anything from you if this is the way you go about doing things.

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
blurring the wall
vulgar reverie
indecent wife hana
legend of the hero edoriam
onlyher
marina's cuckolding report

some games with similar content
"legend of the hero edoriam"

Man that Kukatsue or what ever this shit engine called to make the renders for this game is fucking childish hot garbage pile of trash that so many Devs insist on using for whatever reason... And don't get me started with honey select too :sick:..
Such a waste :(.

Edit: AND RPGM TOO!!! sigh...

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes