Immortalpine

Nov 3, 2020
It sucks that Yuna or Tiara didn't kiss you after blowing Kevin in the sub route, that would have been hot
Nerissa should be teasing you more, going to give you assignments at your desk after getting cum on her by the boss then you can react depending on the dom or sub route

Reactions: Sean Poon and fbass

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just played it and I enjoyed it up to that forced BJ from Tiara.
it was from one day to the next now both Mc and Yuna are open to fuck around and Yuna reveals she was a slut before.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
any news about v0.5 really enjoyed this game but would love to be updated, been radio silence for a while now.
I just hope it continues...some devs just start games with AI to use it as training and playground and then drop it without any signal...last patreon post was on 25th of march...

Reactions: FruitySakuraBoi

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Open post on Patreon:

Bad news and good news..
vor 5 Stunden
Let me get straight to the point without beating around the bush: I won't continue developing the "Swinging Experience" from now on. Over the past month, I haven't been able to dedicate enough time due to the busyness of my work... Last week, I replayed v0.5 from the beginning, and I didn't like the work I did at all; it was too sloppy.. Money has never been my main motivation while developing this game. I genuinely enjoyed developing this game as a hobby, and I wanted to share this hobby with you. But in recent months, I've started to lose this passion. I realized that I've been getting exhausted while developing the game, and I'm partly to blame for this because I tried to integrate every idea that came to my mind into the game, which drained me a lot.

I don't want to milk anyone for money, so I wanted to write this. I really want to give closure to the game, so I might share v0.5 as the final version in the coming months.. Swinging Experience was my first project, so I could say there was a bit of amateurism involved. Honestly, this was one of the reasons I started losing my passion for the game. I could have reworked the game from scratch, but that would have required a lot of effort. And this bring us to the good news I'm about to share now...
I said to myself, why bother reworking it from scratch when I could just make a new game?.. I'll take a break for a while, and then I'll start developing a new game. During my break, I'll write the story and universe of the game. I want to share this new game with you throughout this journey from scratch. The posts I share on Patreon will be public, so you can easily follow along. If you're reading this, let me make a promise to you: This new game will be the best NTR-themed visual novel you've ever played. I'm no longer an amateur, and just the thought of this new game excites me. The best part is that I'll be sharing every moment of the game development process here, and you'll be able to follow along. I'll be seeking help and ideas from you. As I said, all posts will be public, so except for those who feel compelled to contribute, no one has to pay.

I want to thank each and every one of you for your contributions so far. See you soon!

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes