wearytumbleweed

Feb 19, 2021
Dominant route works well enough but I cant get the submissive route for the life of me. I even got the walkthrough mod and chose every single option with "Submissive" or whatever on it, and never got Sub. Should be obvious how you get each route.

AMereShadow

Feb 12, 2018
any game recommendation out there similar to this?
Sharing is caring? Its kotatsu or whatever its called but its game focused around all 3 ntrs and even swinging (you pick which path you want). Just in case you dont know its the basic ntr when girl is stolen, the ntr where you let others sleep with your wife while you watch, and then the ntr where your wife lets you sleep with others while she watches, and then the normal swinging. I think only chapter 1 and maby 2 dont have swinging unless he rework it in one of the updates, wouldnt know since im going the 3rd ntr/harem route

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
Sharing is caring? Its kotatsu or whatever its called but its game focused around all 3 ntrs and even swinging (you pick which path you want). Just in case you dont know its the basic ntr when girl is stolen, the ntr where you let others sleep with your wife while you watch, and then the ntr where your wife lets you sleep with others while she watches, and then the normal swinging. I think only chapter 1 and maby 2 dont have swinging unless he rework it in one of the updates, wouldnt know since im going the 3rd ntr/harem route
Cant seem to find this game. Do you think you could share the thread?

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
not to be a dick about release schedules, since i've never made a game myself, so what do i know? but wasn't the decision to use AI art, to streamline the production?
shouldn't there be a huge chunk of the workload be lifted from the development? yet it seems the updates come even later than it is usual.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
A couple of weeks ago the dev said on Patreon that the new update is expected around the middle of January. Haven't heard anything else since, so let's assume that is still the case.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes