Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Just wondering here, but does anyone know why AI seems to have such a problem with fingers? Too many, not enough, etc.
Just a conjecture here, but... you need to realize that "AI" has no idea whatsoever of what it is constructing. Fingers are just a "high frequency" image component that doesn't seem to make much of a difference if you don't know what you're doing - multiple heads are a major difference, more or fewer fingers much less so; and AI definitely has no fucking idea whatsoever of what it's doing, it's just meshing various parts of one image to another, without any understanding that the number of fingers should be always five. Should tell you all you need to know about how "aware" actual AI currently is (clue: 0.0000000000000)

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Kinda sad about the idea of Nerissa getting sidelined. I really like her alot. :(
On the Patreon poll, so far two-thirds of the votes are in favor of keeping all Carla and Nerissa content, so it looks like we should be fine.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Ahhh hell. Another game with "femdom" where its looking to go big on the feet. There is so many interesting things to do, but nope, feet get the majority of the focus....I guess if it keeps just focusing feet, I try to go the neutral route and hope for the best I guess.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Pretty wierd... I download the mod thinking it will help me to distinguish routes but I get the same route every single time no matter what choices I make... hmm? So what exactly is the point of the mod then if I go to the same route no matter what?

GonKappa

Apr 19, 2020
I can see straight away if something is AI or not. That's my problem with AI tbh.
I always check the latest updates and I've been clicking the ones that look like AI and I'm correct 100% of the times.
AI needs to get better in order to compete with original creations. Also, I prefer when artists and developers use AI to improve their work, rather than doing everything with AI.
That's my opinion though.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I really like AI CG, except for fingers and toes! So close to be so damn good!
I usually avoid it, but I think I'm gonna swallow my... Prejudice and try it out anyway.

sasha12q1

Jul 7, 2017
so... turns out the girlfriend is experienced slut. "Thanks" a lot dev. You ruined all intrigues and sweets from corrupting the innocent girl.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwingingExperience-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DrHid
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes