Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I would attribute the language to the previous points about the MC's insecurity over Yuna, although I may be overthinking it & the dev didn't put so much thought into writing a simple choice.

It pretty much telegraphs the netori vs netorare/netorase routes/points, which is probably why the dev wrote it like that & we are overthinking the response/language of a simple game.

Personally I feel the choice making it obvious which option to go for based on if you are interested in netorare/se or netori/bull is better from a game perspective than making it realistic, although they are not mutually exclusive I guess. But looking at the game overall, totally not worth/efficient.
That's probably fair, and admittedly I'm biased against these stories that take either a hard "you humiliate your friend" route or "your friend humiliates you" route, it's kinda a reductionist approach to sharing in general. I'd much rather see a setup where mc is like, "Hey, your girl is hot, so is mine, lets all have some fun together saturday night." - which is what the title "swinging" suggests to me.

Last edited:

Titellaire

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
That's probably fair, and admittedly I'm biased against these stories that take either a hard "you humiliate your friend" route or "your friend humiliates you" route, it's kinda a reductionist approach to sharing in general. I'd much rather see a setup where mc is like, "Hey, your girl is hot, so is mine, lets all have some fun together saturday night." - which is what the title "swinging" suggests to me.
Game have 3 paths and on of them is "Neutral" and in this path just like you suggested have some casual swinging content

UndercoverPenguin

Jun 20, 2022
Nice to see a willing Netorase/Swinging game. This site might get a lot of Ntr games, but Netorase/Swinging games where the characters are into it make up a relatively small percentage of it.

On a side note, I wonder what other kinks the game will include and whether they are optional or not. Since like others have stated, some like sissification others don't and just want to share their girl.

Personally I'm a fan of pregnancy risk/impregnation in Netorase games. The idea of guys slowly escalating the swinging till they knock up each others girls or at least risk it happening is a real turn on.

waipasss

Aug 29, 2023
View attachment 2770667
Swinging Experience [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
love your work too
hope get update too with new version of the game later

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes