• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Boxxar

Nov 21, 2020
AI art is stolen art, there's no argument about it. Everyone with a brain knows, even the ones who created AI admit it.
Stop saying blatantly lies just to get a like on an online forum

"AI art generators work by using machine learning algorithms, specifically deep learning techniques, to create new artwork. This is when a large dataset of existing paintings, drawings and other art are used to help the program differentiate between the different art styles and techniques "

the same way machine learning like chat gpt is able to answer to us, it's not stealing words it's learning what makes sense in a specific context.

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
So you take informations about how AI art is created from artists?
How does an artist understand machine learning exactly?
Do you realize that you can't use someone else's work without the author's permission? Especially that now you can generate an image through AI that will resemble the style of this author, which may lead to him getting fewer commissions? The AI art was made on theft. AI art didn't learn all this on its own, but on other people's works, works that were used without the consent of the author.

Reactions: zhuangbixxx

tupaiii

Jun 28, 2021
Do you realize that you can't use someone else's work without the author's permission? Especially that now you can generate an image through AI that will resemble the style of this author, which may lead to him getting fewer commissions? The AI art was made on theft. AI art didn't learn all this on its own, but on other people's works, works that were used without the consent of the author.
I agree with you but this is technically pirate site and many people pirate game from here and not obtain it legally..... this also without the consent of author and lead them to getting fewer commissions..... like many of us is any better when we also pirate many games and to call someone a theft when many of us technically do the same..... so just move on and enjoy and if we don't like it just ignore this work because no one force us to support this

Boxxar

Nov 21, 2020
The AI uses neural networks to learn techniques,art styles etc.
Just like the majority of human art is derivative and people used other people art (without paying them) to learn to draw too.

A style can't be copyrighted (and shouldn't be able to). There's not need for consent for things like this and judges agree.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
To be honest i am impressed by ai cg now after i played this game...very beautyful renders...i think next level would be to bring some animations to those beautyful art...isnt there an ai which can do that already? I mean i saw AI Animes dancing and singing Rock songs on youtube etc...and they really looked gorgous

wearytumbleweed

Feb 19, 2021
I mean i saw AI Animes dancing and singing Rock songs on youtube etc...and they really looked gorgous
What those AI animations do is simply run every frame of a recorded dance video (MMD or IRL) through the AI, the AI itself can't really animate anything like that yet.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
What those AI animations do is simply run every frame of a recorded dance video (MMD or IRL) through the AI, the AI itself can't really animate anything like that yet.
Yes but the lip synchronisation is already not that bad..i know the best AI Software is still expensive and not available for everyone.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes