Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Check out how AI was made, it's stealing from people who have worked hard and breaking copyright laws. F**k AI art.
So while I understand and agree with your point. I've even made several similar arguments IRL. This is technically a pirate site so... glass houses and stones... Just pointing it out. We may not like it. But we can't exactly take any moral high ground on that front.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
lmao that could be a good to have a satirical route where mc cuck the generic blond muscular chad :ROFLMAO:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 2769376

Overview:
You and your girlfriend moved to a new city three months ago. Everything was going smoothly until the protagonist's life was about to change suddenly...
This game will be based on NTR theme(Netorare, Netorase or Netori). Your choices will shape of your MC's character. You can be "Cuck" or "Bull. You can be "Submissive" or "Dominant"​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Doukruv
Language: English
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - GDRIVE - MEGA
Mac: - - - GDRIVE -
MEGA

Extra: Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2769367 View attachment 2769368 View attachment 2769369 View attachment 2769370 View attachment 2769371 View attachment 2769375
Excellent start, can't wait for the next update. Good luck and let's get her down and nasty.

Venusian

Dec 8, 2020
I'm willing to give those who us AI as a tool a shot. It is a tool, and it can be used with skill or it can be used poorly.

This game chose poorly.

View attachment 2770922

First and most obvious (in the red circles), everyone's favorite AI abomination, mangled hands and limbs! Not sure it really needs to be expanded upon. Just look at your own hands, and notice how they don't look like whatever-the-fuck is going on here.

On top of that we have awful cropping. They're already using AI to do the heavy lifting of generating the image. Under the best case scenario, the most charitable interpretation you can have, is they are doing it because it will free up the dev to spend their precious time doing other more important things. Apparently not among those things is watching a tutorial on how to crop images. They literally chopped off the top of the character's head, and frequently cut into the outline work around the edges (see all the green highlights). Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Next up, we have nonsensical character details, like what-in-the-fuck is going on at the bottom of that tank top. You have little to no creases, them BAM! Spare tire and/or black waist sash. Are they a pirate? Pirates wear oversized waist sashes. Also, did they just wake up in blue jeans? Also-also, why does he have a fucking 8-pack set of abs? Abdominal muscles are split into 4 distinct pairs, and if really defined, the top 3 pairs stick out to form the classic '6-pack' abs. This alien has 10 distinctly defined abdominal areas, meaning that even if you ignore the bottom pair, you're left with 8-pack abs. That also ignores that they have a spare tier's worth of extra torso between their navel and their groin. Fuckin' yikes.

Of course, we can't end this AI nonsense without looking at the smudgy nonsensical mess that is the undefined background (check the yellow highlights). You've got the telltale hard edges curving into soft edges. Nonsensical room geometry. Undefined details and textures. Like, what is happening with the texture at the bottom of the door? Are those shadows supposed to be doorknobs, and if so, why are they on both sides? How does the placement of that door square with the opening into what looks to be a bathroom? Again, it is all hot nonsense that falls apart the second you look at it closely.

But that's not all. Surely if they've saved all this time cutting the corners with the visuals, then surely the dev has had the time to make sure the rest of the experience is as polished as it possibly can be. Right?

View attachment 2770935

Hahahahahaha! Yeah, no. Extra punctuation, and zero punctuation. They have enough exclamation points for two sentences, and yet they fucked both up. Glorious lack of attention to any detail.

Just like that, one frame in, and I'm already checked out. When the very first screen so readily demonstrates how few fucks were given, it's impossible to care or get invested in what's there.
Thank you! An actual proper criticism of the use of the AI art. Most people who criticise it just give a blanket statement which is frankly of no use to anyone.
"AI art bad" without any substance.
At least being aware of specific faults with the assets used, opens the opportunity for one to improve them (should they be bothered to do so).

Reactions: EvolutionKills

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
So while I understand and agree with your point. I've even made several similar arguments IRL. This is technically a pirate site so... glass houses and stones... Just pointing it out. We may not like it. But we can't exactly take any moral high ground on that front.
Not that black and white. A lot of these games have 'Public' versions that are free for everyone and get posted here. A few of the games here also get posted to legit storefronts like Steam and Itch.io, which many in the community (myself included) use to purchase the final product. Others are fan translations that otherwise just wouldn't be available in English through legitimate means.

None of that is an excuse for a dev using AI tools this poorly, or for AI creators violating the copyright of millions of artists to gather their 'training data'.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Why are the cucks in this thread facepalming me. How low in life have i reached to deserve this treatment from them themselves

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Titellaire

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Why do you have to be a cuck or bull? Why do you have to be a dom or sub? As someone who is a swinger I'll say that 90% of the couples that we have been with are just normal. Cucks and Bulls aren't normally part of swinging and is its own thing altogether.
You don't have to choose between the two; if you want, you can be a regular swinger as you suggested. I simply wanted to highlight the extreme aspects of it.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes