• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwingingExperience-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Xenoxblades

Oct 5, 2021
Haven't tested yet however
AI art is good, I mean, at least is better than those paint meatballs some devs choose to do. (It's ok but if you can't draw and choose AI to give good results, I understand)
Netorase, a tag I personally love yet is often slandered here, thanks for making a new game.

Good luck dev, I hope in the future one can go full swing route.

Dec 16, 2022
Looks interesting. I don't mind AI art either, if it helps people make more content, I'm all for it. Game needs a walkthrough option to make it easy to follow your preferred path.
Also, more renders for sex scenes, 1-2 images just don't cut it, imo it needs some variation, different angles, positions, facial expressions, etc.
Good luck

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Shit, another porsche cayman booked by this dev...with these tags...success is guaranteed lol.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
No you can't avoid ntr/swinging in the early stages, It is main theme of this game. However, in later stages, you can only progress along the netori route.
Well, you should add that in the overview in a spoiler, or maybe in dev notes, because with the description that the overview gives I thought that the player would have control over it, but if at first it's not avoidable that description is quite misleading. (no interest in a story where the mc starts as a cuck and forced to share)

Good luck.

Titellaire

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2021
Well, you should add that in the overview in a spoiler, or maybe in dev notes, because with the description that the overview gives I thought that the player would have control over it, but if at first it's not avoidable that description is quite misleading. (no interest in a story where the mc starts as a cuck and forced to share)

Good luck.
Thanks for the suggestion I'll do that. And also mc don't start as a cuck, there will be one swinging scene and you can assert your dominance even in this scene. After that if you don't like swinging you can dissmiss the idea. But NTR will always be with other girls than your girlfriend.

Kurokazewa

Apr 22, 2018
Who cares if theres an extra deformed hand sticking out somewhere. Or if someone's outfit changes 5 times in a scene. Or even if a character changes from one art style to another being more 2D in some shots than others.... Smh...

Edit for people who can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

Look AICG as a base concept is fine. But if people are going to use it then you should at least take the time to clean it up in photoshop or something. Not doing that is "LAZY". You don't mind it then thats fine and thats your choice. But there are those of us that don't want to support laziness.

Truthfully I hope that eventually the natural quality of AI develops enough that editing isn't necessary. But for now it really kinda is and regardless of your feelings on AI art in general you should at least be able to appreciate the effort of someone who takes the time to do it more than someone who just says fuck it and does nothing.

Last edited:

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Not a whole lot there yet, but still, I'd call it a promising start, and there's certainly more content than some first releases that take longer to download than play. I have no particular fundamental opinion about the use of AI art. The art looks good enough to me, and what keeps me playing at games is pretty much never the art, but the story and the writing.

(I don't think there are many games where the MC feminizes and sissifies other male characters)
You should check out Life of Desmond if you haven't yet.

what is the best netorare game in your opinion?
Girlfriend Tapes is very much up there IMO, unfortunately the final update is stuck in development hell for more than a year already.

Reactions: Titellaire
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes