• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ChestnutS

Jul 21, 2017
Who cares if theres an extra deformed hand sticking out somewhere. Or if someone's outfit changes 5 times in a scene. Or even if a character changes from one art style to another being more 2D in some shots than others.... Smh...

Edit for people who can't tell I'm being sarcastic.

Look AICG as a base concept is fine. But if people are going to use it then you should at least take the time to clean it up in photoshop or something. Not doing that is "LAZY". You don't mind it then thats fine and thats your choice. But there are those of us that don't want to support laziness.

Truthfully I hope that eventually the natural quality of AI develops enough that editing isn't necessary. But for now it really kinda is and regardless of your feelings on AI art in general you should at least be able to appreciate the effort of someone who takes the time to do it more than someone who just says fuck it and does nothing.
Check out how AI was made, it's stealing from people who have worked hard and breaking copyright laws. F**k AI art.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Header-WT.png
Swinging Experience [v0.4] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

Last edited:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I mean, I kinda get it when people complain on AI art when they are just images posted somewhere, but in a game/VN? like if doing a game/VN was only doing images and art. There's more to it than just that, so hating or discarding a game just for that, is very stupid tbh. Also some are saying the dev is lazy just 'cause he used AI art? like, seriously? there are many other games with human made art or 3D models that is very bad on proportions and on looking overall, and that have been on development for many years, some even get abandoned, so that statement is pure bs.

Btw I like the concept of having multiple ways of choosing how to deal with the NTR content, so I'm looking forward for the next updates.

SupremeAncestor

Jan 17, 2022
Nice. Last time I found a truly good NTR swinging game was Swing And Miss. Excited to see how thisone turns out.
I will say however, that since you are going to make both routes, where MC can be the Bull Or Cuck, it's certainly going to be taxing in the long-run and you might have to prioritize one path over the other at some point. But nevertheless, good luck.

aludademon

Jun 10, 2020
Fuck AI/CG art haters. The art is amazing. Keep it up devs! As long as the art is good it doesn't matter!
for real people really dont understand, making ai art is as simple as filtering and pressing a button, making consistent ai art is way more then playing with a few samples and requires some skill in editing but you know people fear what they dont understand

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I'm willing to give those who us AI as a tool a shot. It is a tool, and it can be used with skill or it can be used poorly.

This game chose poorly.

Screenshot 2023-07-14 175920.png

First and most obvious (in the red circles), everyone's favorite AI abomination, mangled hands and limbs! Not sure it really needs to be expanded upon. Just look at your own hands, and notice how they don't look like whatever-the-fuck is going on here.

On top of that we have awful cropping. They're already using AI to do the heavy lifting of generating the image. Under the best case scenario, the most charitable interpretation you can have, is they are doing it because it will free up the dev to spend their precious time doing other more important things. Apparently not among those things is watching a tutorial on how to crop images. They literally chopped off the top of the character's head, and frequently cut into the outline work around the edges (see all the green highlights). Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Next up, we have nonsensical character details, like what-in-the-fuck is going on at the bottom of that tank top. You have little to no creases, them BAM! Spare tire and/or black waist sash. Are they a pirate? Pirates wear oversized waist sashes. Also, did they just wake up in blue jeans? Also-also, why does he have a fucking 8-pack set of abs? Abdominal muscles are split into 4 distinct pairs, and if really defined, the top 3 pairs stick out to form the classic '6-pack' abs. This alien has 10 distinctly defined abdominal areas, meaning that even if you ignore the bottom pair, you're left with 8-pack abs. That also ignores that they have a spare tier's worth of extra torso between their navel and their groin. Fuckin' yikes.

Of course, we can't end this AI nonsense without looking at the smudgy nonsensical mess that is the undefined background (check the yellow highlights). You've got the telltale hard edges curving into soft edges. Nonsensical room geometry. Undefined details and textures. Like, what is happening with the texture at the bottom of the door? Are those shadows supposed to be doorknobs, and if so, why are they on both sides? How does the placement of that door square with the opening into what looks to be a bathroom? Again, it is all hot nonsense that falls apart the second you look at it closely.

But that's not all. Surely if they've saved all this time cutting the corners with the visuals, then surely the dev has had the time to make sure the rest of the experience is as polished as it possibly can be. Right?

Screenshot 2023-07-14 175438.png

Hahahahahaha! Yeah, no. Extra punctuation, and zero punctuation. They have enough exclamation points for two sentences, and yet they fucked both up. Glorious lack of attention to any detail.

Just like that, one frame in, and I'm already checked out. When the very first screen so readily demonstrates how few fucks were given, it's impossible to care or get invested in what's there.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm willing to give those who us AI as a tool a shot. It is a tool, and it can be used with skill or it can be used poorly.

This game chose poorly.

View attachment 2770922

First and most obvious (in the red circles), everyone's favorite AI abomination, mangled hands and limbs! Not sure it really needs to be expanded upon. Just look at your own hands, and notice how they don't look like whatever-the-fuck is going on here.

On top of that we have awful cropping. They're already using AI to do the heavy lifting of generating the image. Under the best case scenario, the most charitable interpretation you can have, is they are doing it because it will free up the dev to spend their precious time doing other more important things. Apparently not among those things is watching a tutorial on how crop images. They literally chopped off the top of the character's head, and frequently cut into the outline work around the edges (see all the green highlights). Sloppy, sloppy, sloppy.

Next up, we have nonsensical character details, like what-in-the-fuck is going on at the bottom of that tank top. You have little to no creases, them BAM! Spare tire and/or black waist sash. Are they a pirate? Pirates wear oversized waist sashes. Also, did they just wake up in blue jeans? Also-also, why does he have a fucking 8-pack set of abs? Abdominal muscles are split into 4 distinct pairs, and if really defined, the top 3 pairs stick out to form the classic '6-pack' abs. This alien has 10 distinctly defined abdominal areas, meaning that even if you ignore the bottom pair, you're left with 8-pack abs. That also ignores that they have a spare tier's worth of extra torso between their navel and their groin. Fuckin' yikes.

Of course, we can't end this AI nonsense without looking at the smudgy nonsensical mess that is the undefined background (check the yellow highlights). You've got the telltale hard edges curving into soft edges. Nonsensical room geometry. Undefined details and textures. Like, what is happening with the texture at the bottom of the door? Are those shadows supposed to be doorknobs, and if so, why are they on both sides? How does the placement of that door square with the opening into what looks to be a bathroom? Again, it is all hot nonsense that falls apart the second you look at it closely.

But that's not all. Surely if they've saved all this time cutting the corners with the visuals, then surely the dev has had the time to make sure the rest of the experience is as polished as it possibly can be. Right?

View attachment 2770935

Hahahahahaha! Yeah, no. Extra punctuation, and zero punctuation. They have enough exclamation points for two sentences, and yet they fucked both up. Glorious lack of attention to any detail.

Just like that, one frame in, and I'm already checked out. When the very first screen so readily demonstrates how few fucks were given, it's impossible to care or get invested in what's there.
The bad cropping immediately makes me think it's not original work ; as in ai or otherwise art found somewhere else he lifted - because that's the #1 thing for me at least when I find myself making poorly cropped images; they came from somewhere else. Ofc, who knows what crazy images he's starting from.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't mind AI CG's but it's the same thing I always say. The technology just isn't there yet.
I've yet to see a game that uses AI CG have a character that look the same or even similar enough in two different CG's
Which is enough for me to say no.
I like the theme though so if you can finetune the AI CG's to look better and minimize the uncanney valley aspects and such, maybe it will be a decent game.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes