• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

wearytumbleweed

Feb 19, 2021
Yes but the lip synchronisation is already not that bad..i know the best AI Software is still expensive and not available for everyone.
I mean yeah, it's probably possible in theory to start using "AI" to make animations and so on, but that would be a massive step up in production quality with a matching increase in difficulty. I think the current images have sufficient quality whilst preserving a faster pace on the updates, that's all.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Half the thread is discussing AIA instead of the game smh.
Really great to have a ntr/sissification game where you can go either route.
Netori & Sissification of others by MC are seriously under-represented.

Thanks for the suggestion I'll do that. And also mc don't start as a cuck, there will be one swinging scene and you can assert your dominance even in this scene. After that if you don't like swinging you can dissmiss the idea. But NTR will always be with other girls than your girlfriend.
Posting a clarification on the OP is indeed a good idea.
Essentially I think you want to introduce the kink content into the MC's life while giving the players control over the direction it goes. Ideally you should be able to nay-say your girls penetration at the last moment to cater to ppl who don't want sharing. I'll try to give feedback after trying the game.

Good Luck dev, the concept looks great (y)

EDIT: Played it. Here's my thoughts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwingingExperience-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Lmb55

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
If its AI-Art, hopefully the updates will happen consistently so we can all get behind it

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If the first scene of ntr is not optional, people who don't like ntr will leave even if you want to convince them that afterward the mc can be super alpha (other devs tried before), so if this is the case you better dedicate the game only to ntr because it will be your target audience. Ntr is not the pepper that you can throw a little for flavor.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Seems you can get into the bull bit with Tiara without having to share Yuna. Nice. :love:
As long as sharing Yuna remains optional.
Even if the 4 of you swing, it can be mc fucking the 2 girls while kevin watches (he seems to like that, total cuck).
I don't really mind the involvement of other men with Yuna if they are cucks - watches you fuck her, licks up your cum from her pussy/floor, etc.
Just my personal preference ofc.

Still hoping for an option to disable MC's face/picture/sprite. Immersive face-hidden MC would be better than the current ai generated MC I feel. More immersion is always better in this kind of game.

Attached a simple walkthrough. No green recommended choices or such sophisticated visuals.
All it does is show the variable change/consequences of the choices.
Understanding the variables like yuna_affection +1, yuna_kevin +1, cuck_point +1, etc. is up to you.
Just drop the 'script.rpy' file in SwingingExperience-0.2-pc/game folder & replace the old file.

Good luck dev (y)

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
ss.jpg

I love how in games like this the answer more likely to be said by a betaboy is the "dom" answer and the response more likely given by a confident guy is the "sub" answer.

Guess you gotta consider the audience though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Titellaire

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 2862508

lol i love how in games like this the answer more likely to be said by a betaboy is the "dom" answer and the response more likely given by a confidence guy is the "sub" answer.

Guess you gotta consider the audience though...
Eh, this game handles insecurity & confidence pretty well imo.
Like how choosing to focus on tiara instead of going to the kitchen doesn't give a yuna_kevin point penalty.
Also, you see the overall character development of the mc, how he mentions he's inexperienced & gets insecure/jealous over yuna's exes, but immediately catches & reprimands himself. You can also see glimpses of his insecurity in the whole birthday party scene. So his character is not confident but still developing.
Finally, the response is not wrong considering Kevin did flirt heavily with Yuna the previous night. It's not beta to stand up to someone very obviously interested in being with your girlfriend(integral game plot), though the language used is a bit childish indeed (okay very childish, feels like a highschooler :ROFLMAO:)
I would attribute the language to the previous points about the MC's insecurity over Yuna, although I may be overthinking it & the dev didn't put so much thought into writing a simple choice.

It pretty much telegraphs the netori vs netorare/netorase routes/points, which is probably why the dev wrote it like that & we are overthinking the response/language of a simple game.

Personally I feel the choice making it obvious which option to go for based on if you are interested in netorare/se or netori/bull is better from a game perspective than making it realistic, although they are not mutually exclusive I guess. But looking at the game overall, totally not worth/efficient.

If the first scene of ntr is not optional, people who don't like ntr will leave even if you want to convince them that afterward the mc can be super alpha (other devs tried before), so if this is the case you better dedicate the game only to ntr because it will be your target audience. Ntr is not the pepper that you can throw a little for flavor.
The game is called Swinging Experience & is stated in OP that it will be based on the varieties of ntr - Netorare, netorase & netori/bull.
So using ntr as a blanket term is erroneous here.

However netorare/netorase is opposite of netori/bull. So the same concept applies here as well, i.e. - unavoidable netorare content might drive away the netori/bull players.
However, as of 0.2, I see no forced content & even the main/integral/unavoidable characters Kevin & Yuna got involved in a ntr(bull) scene with MC without getting Yuna(MC's girlfriend) involved.
Netorare/se route will definitely be present, but as long as it is avoidable & in a seperate route fron netori/bull, there should be no problem.

Last edited:

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
View attachment 2770667
Swinging Experience [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:

Installation:
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Any chance we can get this mod for the new version?

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
Attached a simple walkthrough. No green recommended choices or such sophisticated visuals.
All it does is show the variable change/consequences of the choices.
Understanding the variables like yuna_affection +1, yuna_kevin +1, cuck_point +1, etc. is up to you.
Just drop the 'script.rpy' file in SwingingExperience-0.2-pc/game folder & replace the old file.

Good luck dev (y)
Any chance we can get this mod for the new version?
This looks like it might be the updated one.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes