Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
How the fuck do you get other routes!!!? I only get neutral route no matter what choices i make so I dont understand how you get on those other routes in the first place. But yea she says the same thing on Neutral route.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
How the fuck do you get other routes!!!? I only get neutral route no matter what choices i make so I dont understand how you get on those other routes in the first place. But yea she says the same thing on Neutral route.
stop being wishy-washy and commit to one type of play. basically go all in on something if you want to get to a direct route. If there is even a hint that a choice is dominate or submissive, you take the choice you want

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I am loving your game, thank you. I am at the part where the MC has told Yuna that he wants an open relationship and she has agreed to it. But, the MC also is cheating on her, which is perfectly fine with me. I would also love to see Yuna cheat on her husband, with the plumber, or mailman, delivery guy, when she goes to the market or mall. Even catching the interest of some high school boys who are 18 but don't look it (wink-wink). How about Yuna getting groped on the bus or subway (leading her to becoming an exhibitionist, wearing less and less clothing, more slutty and even going without panties). Just food for thought. Please continue with this game. I love Yune.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
stop being wishy-washy and commit to one type of play. basically go all in on something if you want to get to a direct route. If there is even a hint that a choice is dominate or submissive, you take the choice you want
This is why the joker mod is helpful

Reactions: palmergames

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
So we finally get the 'unavoidable swinging' on the 3rd update & the routes also seperate in this update.
Pretty good so far.

The 'unavoidable swinging' mentioned by the dev previously is just a date, with the dom route specifying that Yuna is just to tease & deny Kevin, assuaging fears about how the unavoidable swinging might be handled in the dom path.
People who don't even like the date should've already left at the unavoidable dream of kevin fucking yuna.
Personally I'd love to see the Kevin-Yuna date on the dom path - Yuna teasing, then denying & humiliating (kinky humiliation, not actually ofc) Kevin as MC comes home. Then he goes home & finds Tiara fully satisfied & sleeping, having his 1st encounter with denial & liking it to his fustration...
Can't wait for Kevin's sissification (if planned). MC sissifying others is just so rare, same for bull mc in ntr games.

The sub & sharing routes are also pretty good, with the mc eager but apprehensive on the sub route as Yuna takes the lead, while being enthusiastic on the sharing route about them showing Kevin & Tiara who is the better couple in bed.
It's not my route so I cannot really judge it, (not to mention I didn't really play it, just looked at the code), but based on comments, it should be pretty satisfactory.

Getting on the routes does require some high points (7/9 approx), but as stated previously, the sub vs dom choices are painfully obvious (sometimes to the point of being childish, as someone pointed out before), so even without any walkthrough there shouldn't be any problem getting on the route you want (for neutral/swinging just spread out your choices between dom & sub options).

The only con would be that this update had zero choices, feeling like a KN. Hopefully we get back some control in the next update. Having choices is really important for a VN & most avoid KNs.

Good Luck dev.
Excited to see a bull mc game in a sea of sub mc only ntr games.

PS: I realise dev's native language is probably not English so not judging, but having some grammatical improvement in the game would be immensely helpful.
The game just has some AI art as supplements, but the majority of it is expressed through text & the quality of that is just horrible.
I have a lot of experience reading mtl so not really affected by it, but some better English, or even just some better spell & grammar corretions would go a long way in making the game even better.
Something to think about.

Question to people on the non-submissive path (neutral or bull route), Yuna implies she has previous experience with cuckolding and got around A LOT before you two get together and was worried how you would react. I'm just curious on the other routes, does she also admit that or does her backstory change completely depending on what route you're on?

also not that I mind the teasing, but she went from 0 to 90 in a second as soon as this chapter started and it declared you're on the submissive route, which is how I got curious what its like for other routes
The text branches out after
y "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier"
if mcsub:
th "That means she's been with too many men"
So yeah, the background of Yuna remains the same & even the too many men dialogue is the same.

On the sub path mc goes:
th "And this turns me on"

Neutral path:
th "It doesn't bother me as much as I initially thought"
th "But I need to match this number, I can't fall behind *grinning*"

Dom path:
th "..."
th "I need to punish her.."
mc "Now I understand why you like it when I call you slut"
y "*blushing* W-What?"
mc "You're into the whole swinging thing, aren't you?"
mc "But let me tell you this, I'm not like your previous boyfriend, you are my slut, only mine"
y "*blushing* Y-Yes baby I'm only your slut *smiling*"
mc "Good girl *grinning*"
mc "But don't think you're getting away that easily, I'll need to punish you"
y "Noo, please don't do it.. I'm a good girl *smiling*"
mc "Not now, but don't worry, it's on my mind"
y "*hehe* I can't wait"

Last edited:

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
For Sub route at least most choices were pretty obvious except for Tip the Waitress and Kiss Tiara after BJ.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I DID!! I used the fucking walkthrough mod and I still got the neutral route thats what the fuck im saying! I purposely picked choices that literally made me cringe just to see if it would put me on another route and I still ended up on the neutral route after like 3 times trying the different choices trying to get a different route and it still giving me the same 1 so I said fuck it and gave up on it. Maybe its some kind of bug with my saves idk. Anyway it doesnt matter I wont waste my time with the game again its not all that good and it has AI art yet still had 1 of the smallest updates Ive ever seen.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I DID!! I used the fucking walkthrough mod and I still got the neutral route thats what the fuck im saying! I purposely picked choices that literally made me cringe just to see if it would put me on another route and I still ended up on the neutral route after like 3 times trying the different choices trying to get a different route and it still giving me the same 1 so I said fuck it and gave up on it. Maybe its some kind of bug with my saves idk. Anyway it doesnt matter I wont waste my time with the game again its not all that good and it has AI art yet still had 1 of the smallest updates Ive ever seen.
I 100% wound up on submissive route by picking things I knew was submissive. I'm guessing the mod has an error. If you read the story instead of blindly accepting what the mod told you, you could get onto the route you want. So the fault isn't fully on you, the mod has an error...but I suggest you start reading the story and options.

Xakorik

Sep 27, 2018
I 100% wound up on submissive route by picking things I knew was submissive. I'm guessing the mod has an error. If you read the story instead of blindly accepting what the mod told you, you could get onto the route you want. So the fault isn't fully on you, the mod has an error...but I suggest you start reading the story and options.
I've had no issues with the mod, I've gotten on all 3 routes using the mod.

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
WOW!!! Finally a game with a lot of foot fetish and cuckold together! Actually there isn't a lot of cukold contents but the premise is good. Love it. I hope in more cuckold, foot fetish and humuliation and maybe some bbc contents!

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes