Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Very decent VN, love the different paths ya can take, the girls are very cute for AI girls, keep up the good work.

JohnConnor2

Mar 21, 2020
Really expected someone would have leaked it by now. Guess we have to wait till normal release. Hope at least it is good content.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
This game will be based on NTR theme(Netorare, Netorase or Netori). Your choices will shape of your MC's character. You can be "Cuck" or "Bull. You can be "Submissive" or "Dominant" or neither of them and enjoy casual swinging
I read a lot "will" and "can" but which paths exactly are already ingame?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SwingingExperience-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I still want to wait for some more updates, I'm trying to better understand the dynamics of the game, and I still haven't found a difference between being the cuckold or the bull, the choices swing in both directions, at least for the moment.

Reactions: MAD6999

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
I assume this is the first game from the developer? Its heading in the right direction, but I'm still waiting to be truly impressed.

waipasss

Aug 29, 2023
hmm nice update

and btw i see the patreon pool about story, i assumed about spicier content is with another girl? maybe
i hope can be fast haha

Reactions: Titellaire

garmander

Aug 15, 2020
I generally love AI art but this game's art is just.. bad and it's inconsistent too. It's crazy to see what look like MS Paint lines drawn on top of the generation mistakes of the AI art (painting black on top of an added toe to 'erase' it, fixing up eyes, etc.). The content itself is okay at best too.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes