3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Does the slave trader move around? I remember him being in the starter town at beginning off game, but never saw him anywhere else, and now I've returned to the starter town and he's missing and my requests slots are full...

cantabrum

Oct 20, 2021
Does the slave trader move around? I remember him being in the starter town at beginning off game, but never saw him anywhere else, and now I've returned to the starter town and he's missing and my requests slots are full...
if i remeber right he moves around different cities

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
yes he does move around, the guild notice board says were he is.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
yes he does move around, the guild notice board says were he is.
The notice boards are the one part that are still japanese for me (I musta missed a step in installing translations) Is that the one inside the guild building and under the heading Slave News? In which case I got some japanese text with the english name Royal Capital. If its market news, I got multiple entries with no way to understand which is about the trader.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
The notice boards are the one part that are still japanese for me (I musta missed a step in installing translations) Is that the one inside the guild building and under the heading Slave News? In which case I got some japanese text with the english name Royal Capital. If its market news, I got multiple entries with no way to understand which is about the trader.
Yeah, it's the heading under Slave News.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah they are almost totally un translated, but there is a enough in there that is translated that you can use them. Like if you see red text at the end of a quest it means you'll harm your catgirl or prostitute her as part of the quest. Most of the info on the board is areas that you can go to to fight and capture a girl, just look for a new mark on your map after looking at the board. One part, slave news I think says were the trader is, all you need from it is the city name. While ideally it would all get translated the layout of the text on the board makes it easy to notice which quests have additional requirements and whatnot, so it is worth looking at even if you cant read it.

Dragnarok

Aug 20, 2021
okay how do you fuck your slaves i only had sex with the girl once and im so far into the game i just stopped playing cuz i wanted to play a hentai rpg game not just an rpg game

May 10, 2019
When Itch.io has a loli tag with priced games but f95zone is free and ban loli or underage characters.
I get the idea to hate ichio for selling overpriced freeware but banning random kinks because you dislike them isn't the way. This is as illegal as bestiality and rape, both of which are on this website lol

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
How bad is the mtl in this game? Been watching this for a while but havent seen anyone take translation interest as far as Im aware which is a shame cause this looks super good.

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
How bad is the mtl in this game? Been watching this for a while but havent seen anyone take translation interest as far as Im aware which is a shame cause this looks super good.

If I had to describe it, it would be a guessing game, the translation would be vague and meaningless, with some parts unchanged.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
If I had to describe it, it would be a guessing game, the translation would be vague and meaningless, with some parts unchanged.
Sounds super disappointing, hopefully this will actually get a real translation soon.

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
do you have applied the patch?
Yes, I applied and played the entire main story, but the side stories were in Japanese and most of the time it was necessary to get two keywords from the translation to connect the dots and know what was being asked.

Reactions: Zerocun
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes