3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
you should install the fix, all the screen you send has been manually transalted from users, some of them are actually pics so not possible translate them with mtl (well yeah but not easily like it is for text for now).
I know of the fix. But gummiel wrote:

Nope this site will generally not make a game thread for games that hasn't got a full translation (this would mean at least about 80%+ translated (things like enemy fluff descriptions and such are fine to not have translated, but the story and most of the menus needs to be translated)

• Haha
Reactions: jadih96207

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
jadih96207 hey thanks for your work, not sure if you still willing to work on it or the v8 was last release, if is the case gonna update your fix in the main download if you are ok with it.
There are a few things left but Halloween and I have been busy. If you want to update it with version 8 that's fine but I did introduce an odd bug that enlarges some of the bulletin board entries which if anyone has any insight about what went wrong still curious about that. Besides that there are a few tutorials still left undone but I think it's mostly for the Price is Right game. And probably should see if the quest log needs any touch ups.

I can read Japanese and I could help in the translation if need be.
The game looks interesting and I hope to play it in English.
I'm hoping I can get some practice in translating games from Japanese as there are other games in Japanese that doesn't get translated because they don't get a lot of attention.
Do you want to be a real hero? Common Events 400-463 could use some tender loving care :sneaky: Those are the H-Scenes which lets be honest would get a lot more praise then the interface stuff.

Ah when dreams meet reality... It's somewhat impractical for the Mods to actually play every game that comes up so if someone fills in the boxes a game will get uploaded even if the translation is clearly bellow 50%. A few games have been uploaded that weren't playable because Translator++ made some of the starting levels impassible because notes accidentally got translated. I remember one that wanted the player to fight mobs but the part that spawned them in was utterly broken so you just stood there in an empty field waiting forever.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Notice the quite important word "generally" I put in there, ie. there could be exceptions, mainly because the uploaders don't have time to play every single game to completion, but when it does happen that a game is too lightly translated it will usually either be taken down again, or fixes will be made, so yeah if you didn't even install any of the fixes linked in your OP, then you are not proving anything

Puddles7

Dec 7, 2020
So, I just finished playing this game to more-or-less completion, and I have to say... For an RPGMaker game? This game is a delight. Combat is "fairly" balanced (although there's some cheese with Later + TP savings), the locations are designed nicely, interface is common sense (with the wonderful patch provided here). Lots of hidden stuff for the sake of exploration...

It's just a shame how awful the MTL came out, especially near the end where the plot gets esoteric and the machine translation had no idea what to make of things at all. If this ever gets a human-done translation, I'd play it again w

Reactions: lezard123

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
So, I just finished playing this game to more-or-less completion, and I have to say... For an RPGMaker game? This game is a delight. Combat is "fairly" balanced (although there's some cheese with Later + TP savings), the locations are designed nicely, interface is common sense (with the wonderful patch provided here). Lots of hidden stuff for the sake of exploration...

It's just a shame how awful the MTL came out, especially near the end where the plot gets esoteric and the machine translation had no idea what to make of things at all. If this ever gets a human-done translation, I'd play it again w
Hello, sorry to bother you, did you manage to find where is the last divine key? I also almost finished the game but that key is the only thing I lack

Cheers

Dec 8, 2019
you should install the fix, all the screen you send has been manually transalted from users, some of them are actually pics so not possible translate them with mtl (well yeah but not easily like it is for text for now).
About the fix, where do you put the file? I tried patching it and replacing the necessary files and it didn't translate anything.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
About the fix, where do you put the file? I tried patching it and replacing the necessary files and it didn't translate anything.
not sure what version you are using but everything was made for the v1.0, you can replace the translated pics in newer version but first you have to decrypt it.

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Ah when dreams meet reality... It's somewhat impractical for the Mods to actually play every game that comes up so if someone fills in the boxes a game will get uploaded even if the translation is clearly bellow 50%. A few games have been uploaded that weren't playable because Translator++ made some of the starting levels impassible because notes accidentally got translated. I remember one that wanted the player to fight mobs but the part that spawned them in was utterly broken so you just stood there in an empty field waiting forever.
Yes, so it makes no sense to write that x% are translated, otherwise it will not be uploaded. I also know the problem with the bad translations that break the game. But that's exactly why I'm so grateful to you for taking the trouble to improve the translation for everyone. <3

Jun 21, 2020
Once the translation is in a 'finished' state or not being worked on any longer, perhaps it's a good idea to merge it all into one download. As it stands, the translation work is strewn across multiple downloads which aren't very clear which cover what, which overwrite each other (if at all), and other complications.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Once the translation is in a 'finished' state or not being worked on any longer, perhaps it's a good idea to merge it all into one download. As it stands, the translation work is strewn across multiple downloads which aren't very clear which cover what, which overwrite each other (if at all), and other complications.
The MTL was already completed and the story is already enjoyable (well maybe not fully but at least is understable), the various fix made from users cover some of content where mtl failed to translate + some pics, the only "patch" you have to download is the "alt fix" cause not only cover everything that was already made from others but also some pics + misc (just check the notes from the uploaders), since yet i'm not sure if the user who took it in charge want to continue the work, i'm not uploading that version yet.

Jun 21, 2020
The MTL was already completed and the story is already enjoyable (well maybe not fully but at least is understable), the various fix made from users cover some of content where mtl failed to translate + some pics, the only "patch" you have to download is the "alt fix" cause not only cover everything that was already made from others but also some pics + misc (just check the notes from the uploaders), since yet i'm not sure if the user who took it in charge want to continue the work, i'm not uploading that version yet.
Sure, but what I'm saying is that what you just described, that only the ALT is necessary, should be updated on the topic post, as it's not very clear, even when reading the comments.

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
So dunno if its me or if i unintentionally fucked myself but i went dungeon diving in i think its called the wind tower. i dont have a escape rope, and i cant just walk back down since one area it seems you use portals essentially to cross gaps, and i cant cross back. so does anyone know how to get out of this dungeon without a rope? because at the top is a boss thats either nigh unbeatable or just incredibly strong, so i cant leave if beating the tower boss makes a difference. and if not is there a save editor because i really dont to lose all this work i put in.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So dunno if its me or if i unintentionally fucked myself but i went dungeon diving in i think its called the wind tower. i dont have a escape rope, and i cant just walk back down since one area it seems you use portals essentially to cross gaps, and i cant cross back. so does anyone know how to get out of this dungeon without a rope? because at the top is a boss thats either nigh unbeatable or just incredibly strong, so i cant leave if beating the tower boss makes a difference. and if not is there a save editor because i really dont to lose all this work i put in.
if you are unable to beat at all or grind probably you should use cheats at this point, use this to get easy access to files or just use other tools. Not sure if it was a bug left in the v1.0 but with the various build the dev fixed quite a lot problems reading from ci-en.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Do you want to be a real hero? Common Events 400-463 could use some tender loving care :sneaky: Those are the H-Scenes which lets be honest would get a lot more praise then the interface stuff.
Then I will need screenshots or the saves for those events to see the text and then translate them.
Can't translate stuff if you can't see the stuff

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
Hey, when I try to open it, it says that the archive is either broken or misfunctioning. I'm using the french windows versio. Any tips?

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
you can open the files with a simple txt editor
Then I need to know which files to open, where the lines are if they are in one big file.

Edit: I've checked out the common events file and found out the lines.
But each line is so long, easily 20,000+ characters.
Opening them in a text editor is gonna be a laggy experience.

This is just event 400 from what I can tell from the ID.
So those Japanese words are the ones that I need to translate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to quickly identify which words are the ones appearing in the text box?

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Then I need to know which files to open, where the lines are if they are in one big file.

Edit: I've checked out the common events file and found out the lines.
But each line is so long, easily 20,000+ characters.
Opening them in a text editor is gonna be a laggy experience.

This is just event 400 from what I can tell from the ID.
So those Japanese words are the ones that I need to translate?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there any way to quickly identify which words are the ones appearing in the text box?
probably translator++ can help you a lot, i've used it a bit and surely its easy for the translation, you can also use rpgm alone for translate.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Hey, when I try to open it, it says that the archive is either broken or misfunctioning. I'm using the french windows versio. Any tips?
re-download the file, probably the connection was cut-off somewhere before the end.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes