3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I can read Japanese and I could help in the translation if need be.
The game looks interesting and I hope to play it in English.
I'm hoping I can get some practice in translating games from Japanese as there are other games in Japanese that doesn't get translated because they don't get a lot of attention.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I can read Japanese and I could help in the translation if need be.
The game looks interesting and I hope to play it in English.
I'm hoping I can get some practice in translating games from Japanese as there are other games in Japanese that doesn't get translated because they don't get a lot of attention.
please do, since all you need now is fix the broken english (or retranslate it), some of us are still waiting for that mtl tag to be taken out

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark0080

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Can you reupload the Mega file?
It got deleted
Appears to be up to me however mega can be funky at times

Here's version 8 though it's a bit buggy

If anyone knows why some entries are getting enlarged it would be nice to fix it however here are the bulletin boards translated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Common Event 124 deals with the format. I tried to word wrap the text using an entry template that looked alright.
Common Events 71 - 102 deals with misc variable information
It pulls the titles from Items 200 - 232

K4R3N5

Dec 25, 2018
Can some make this an apk, its hqrd playing this when im just sneaking around playing this in my brothers pc with permission

tntmaxter

Sep 28, 2019
Can some make this an apk, its hqrd playing this when im just sneaking around playing this in my brothers pc with permission
Use joiplay with the RPG maker plug in, works for me

Edit 1: heres joiplay

Edit 2: and heres the plug in, you need both

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2019
Man wtf, is the completed tag meant for the game or the translation? I ask because the game is like 75% translated and all the important parts are untranslated.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
Man wtf, is the completed tag meant for the game or the translation? I ask because the game is like 75% translated and all the important parts are untranslated.
on this site, completion is for the game itself rather than in how complete or good is the translation ( so it does not even matter if it is only 10% english)

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
on this site, completion is for the game itself rather than in how complete or good is the translation ( so it does not even matter if it is only 10% english)
I don't think a 10% english game would get a game thread at all really

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I don't think a 10% english game would get a game thread at all really
depends on the game too, like having what just matters translated or something

edit: maybe you are right, i mostly guessing from what i saw until now and may have exaggerated a bit only

Last edited:

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
depends on the game too, like having what just matters translated or something
Nope this site will generally not make a game thread for games that hasn't got a full translation (this would mean at least about 80%+ translated (things like enemy fluff descriptions and such are fine to not have translated, but the story and most of the menus needs to be translated)

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
Nope this site will generally not make a game thread for games that hasn't got a full translation (this would mean at least about 80%+ translated (things like enemy fluff descriptions and such are fine to not have translated, but the story and most of the menus needs to be translated)
So this game is an exception?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
So this game is an exception?
AFAIK this is fully translated (though with a shitty a MTL, but that is still a translation, just not a good one), haven't actually downloaded it myself though, exactly cause of the shitty MTL

aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
AFAIK this is fully translated (though with a shitty a MTL, but that is still a translation, just not a good one), haven't actually downloaded it myself though, exactly cause of the shitty MTL
Fully translated? 95% of the relevant text isn't translated.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Fully translated? 95% of the relevant text isn't translated.
you should install the fix, all the screen you send has been manually transalted from users, some of them are actually pics so not possible translate them with mtl (well yeah but not easily like it is for text for now).

lezard123

Jun 9, 2020
you should install the fix, all the screen you send has been manually transalted from users, some of them are actually pics so not possible translate them with mtl (well yeah but not easily like it is for text for now).
HI :3

I hope you are well, by chance you do not know where the sixth divine key is,
I have searched and still do not find anything :cry:

greetings and have a great day ;)

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
jadih96207 hey thanks for your work, not sure if you still willing to work on it or the v8 was last release, if is the case gonna update your fix in the main download if you are ok with it.

Reactions: jadih96207
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes