3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
Each fix can apply to every version? or I have to used them for ver 1.00 only?
The graphics wouldn't matter if you used 1.09 assuming you decrypted them first. As for mine you could use it on 1.09 however overwriting the files will downgrade it and will throw errors if you didn't decrypt it first.

Is there a way to unlock CGs without completing the game?
A complete save should be floating around, try the search feature on this thread

how to decrypt these images in the 1.09 version at the first thread? Does the game auto recognize if its a png instead a rpgmvp file?
You need a decryption tool for MV games.

The encryption key is in System.json along with the settings on if the game should use the key or not. It only switches between rpgmvp and png if the setting is true or false
"hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false

Petschkos tool allows you to re-encrypt if you wanted to package rpgmvp for the encrypted version. I don't use this because I'm lazy.

Also Version 5 has tables translated along with area popup names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-and-collar-of-slave-trader-v1-0-0-jackalope.96423/post-6724921

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Kinda a dumb question ......but where can i find sapphire ?
Have been trying to run around the map to find it .....but the MTL is giving me a hard time right now.......

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Kinda a dumb question ......but where can i find sapphire ?
Have been trying to run around the map to find it .....but the MTL is giving me a hard time right now.......
Buy one from the mine near the starting town.

dbgtt

Aug 23, 2020
You can't just simply throw a MTL onto any untranslated game, it won't always work (properly).
In this case for there are images which the autotranslator obviously ignores, but even then there are other parts outside of images which get completely ignored. I would say more than half of the game is untranslated, focus on dialogue does not help at all.
How do you do that (throw a MTL onto any game)?

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
dbgtt
You can use or use text hooker like (works better on Visual Novels).

Reactions: dbgtt

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
To me the Alt Fix do not fix anything instead it make me unable to sell goods and slaves.
Are you using just my fix or the other fixes as well?
If you overwrote my files then it's not my problem. The plugin information has to match the notes in the databases otherwise that happens.
Are you using the most recent version?
I'm up to version 6 as of this writing so if you're using an older one then update before giving bug reports.
To tell if you used my version correctly check your Menu Item list. Mine has Supplies and Wares.
Does this feature behave the same in the japanese version?
For the regular player they are not going to bother but if it does the same thing in both versions then it's not a bug yet it could be a translation error. Try to keep in mind I did not do the translation however when selling slaves different people have different taste. Those that want a male slave for hard labor are not going to accept a female prostitute.
Not every vendor is willing to take all your trash and are only interested in specific things.
Seeing as I'm looking for bugs sharing a save might help.

For people that already have version 5, I only did a small update to the Common Events files so you can save some time by just downloading that instead. It only changes how the portals work for old saves and adds a little bonus on new games if you used an Assassin's Creed character name. This bonus was already in the game however it only accepted if you used the japanese names so I fixed that and made it not case sensitive. I did add a little bit about you being a fan so you know this is activated.
This flags 1394 which spawns Eden's Fruit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Teal Flower

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
hello and thanks for everyone who gave the traduction patchs, i don't know if it has been asked but me, i still have troubles of traduction, 2 things, on the wooden requests panel, all instructions every information is still in jap and also on any others requests, the location is always on jap, if somebody can help with that please.

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
hello and thanks for everyone who gave the traduction patchs, i don't know if it has been asked but me, i still have troubles of traduction, 2 things, on the wooden requests panel, all instructions every information is still in jap and also on any others requests, the location is always on jap, if somebody can help with that please.
It's not really a problem since this game has a quest marker system on the map for all quests. The map will have small colored pins with numbers. The number is the quest number for that type of quest, the color is the type of quest. The key in the top left explains it. Press M to get the map open. Most places also have an Assassin's Creed style Map reveal location so you can do that in towns too.

Edit: And of course the game makes me look like a right asshole immediately after I post this by pointing the main quest objective at the destination and not at the item I need for it unlike it has been for literally everything up until now...

So, I need the Brown-haired Catgirl, Cat Girl B. Problem is that's the ONE in the Slave Compendium I've not found yet... Does anyone know where to find Catgirl B?

Last edited:

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It's not really a problem since this game has a quest marker system on the map for all quests. The map will have small colored pins with numbers. The number is the quest number for that type of quest, the color is the type of quest. The key in the top left explains it. Press M to get the map open. Most places also have an Assassin's Creed style Map reveal location so you can do that in towns too.

Edit: And of course the game makes me look like a right asshole immediately after I post this by pointing the main quest objective at the destination and not at the item I need for it unlike it has been for literally everything up until now...

So, I need the Brown-haired Catgirl, Cat Girl B. Problem is that's the ONE in the Slave Compendium I've not found yet... Does anyone know where to find Catgirl B?
Buy her from slave trader. That's easiest way.

Onewhoquestions

Jul 28, 2018
Buy her from slave trader. That's easiest way.
Suppose I'll have too. Already completed all the individual requests so I don't think I'll get any quests pointing me towards the place to get them unless I go Board hunting. I'm going to check the higher levels of the same dungeon (lost woods) just in case they're in there and the marker isn't bugged.

EDIT: AH HA! I WAS RIGHT! THEY ARE IN THE LOST WOODS BUT SO TO WAS THE OTHER OBJECTIVE!

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Ehhh. Did I miss something? How do you make Yuma aroused or happy?
As for happy, completing requests from a board or individual ones will raise it. As for aroused, completing the heart requests that grant a scene will do.
On the other hand, helping a girl that's being harassed at night in a city during recession will raise her happiness but lower her estrus. I think it was the opposite if you decide to just watch, so raising estrus and lowering the other one. Stealing money or underwear will also lower her reliability on you.
Since I haven't done the prostitution requests (don't judge me, keeping Yuma for myself :sneaky: ) they should raise her estrus for sure. Same losing to certain events that get her lewded like the gamblers or the infiltration mission.

jadih96207

Apr 30, 2021
so the game will have menu and ui and other stuff like that translated but not the rest/most of the game? or it will be for later?
Menu and UI by me, still a work in progress.
Game is MTL, some parts are better than others.

Someone might go midevil on the text though that likely won't be me.

Anyone got a complete achievements.rpgsave? I would like to see if the recent stuff translated has any word wrap issues

Version 7
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-and-collar-of-slave-trader-v1-0-0-jackalope.96423/post-6724921

Reactions: Teal Flower
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes