3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 7, 2019
So what's the verdict for this one atm, then?

Is it playable or should I wait until some more patches come out and it's polished a bit more? (Seems like some cool people doin sick work on that atm btw wow)

The life of chasing down triggers based on MTL english doesn't sound too exciting to me, but I'd be willing to do it to a limited extent if the game was good enough.

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
quick question how the hell am I supposed to sell stuff. The items I buy don't appear in my inventory, nor do slaves. also the quests don't appear when I go to check which quests I have accepted. what is this buggy mtl game. apparently some of the fixes break other parts of the game. I'm not really sure which ones tho, might be because I used a couple at the same time.

Last edited:

Irreverence

Apr 6, 2018
what can i do with the slaves, like just sell them like 1700 or there is other things?
If you sell them to people who specifically request a certain kind of slave you get to see a sex scene.
Not sure whether you can do them yourself. Didn't find any option to.

Reactions: Darkcoffe

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
and I can not see requests and slave compendium and I can not see tradegoods I buy :unsure:
have you used any of the translation fixes? I believe as of now they break some parts of the game I had the same problem earlier
quick question how the hell am I supposed to sell stuff. The items I buy don't appear in my inventory, nor do slaves. also the quests don't appear when I go to check which quests I have accepted. what is this buggy mtl game. apparently some of the fixes break other parts of the game. I'm not really sure which ones tho, might be because I used a couple at the same time.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
have you used any of the translation fixes? I believe as of now they break some parts of the game I had the same problem earlier
and I can not see requests and slave compendium and I can not see tradegoods I buy :unsure:
if you already have the game from OP and apply the itemslaves fix from jadih96207 on post #59 you can play the game with item / request and slaves all fixed .

BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
I tried playing but I am stuck at the very beginning. 2 or 3 times going into any menu whether it be your main menu, shop menu, etc and I can't exit the menu for some reason, and then for whatever reason I absolutely cannot buy anything from the shops

lauberry11

Jan 11, 2020
I tried with different combinations of fixes but I cant get the game to work properly either the slaves , items or trade goods windows are empty but still take space in the inventory also the bulletin boards are still in japanese making it almost impossible to trade properly.
Does anyone know how to fix it?

rufiyaa

Aug 1, 2017
Seems like the fixes breaks mainly 2 things from me, the quest list and the tradegoods i buy not appears [including slaves so I cant sell them too]

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I tried playing but I am stuck at the very beginning. 2 or 3 times going into any menu whether it be your main menu, shop menu, etc and I can't exit the menu for some reason, and then for whatever reason I absolutely cannot buy anything from the shops
Are you playing in jap local or with a emulator? or you're actualy playing the game with your native PC configuration? Are you playing with the original game before any fix? have you used any fix posted later in the discusion?

I tried with different combinations of fixes but I cant get the game to work properly either the slaves , items or trade goods windows are empty but still take space in the inventory also the bulletin boards are still in japanese making it almost impossible to trade properly.
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Seems like the fixes breaks mainly 2 things from me, the quest list and the tradegoods i buy not appears [including slaves so I cant sell them too]
Both of you surely don't even bother with the search fonction right?
because i answered exactly the same thing to fix both your problem only 4 post before .........
and it work 100% sure like this because i tested it after i got so many PM..
if it's still not working A/ you didn't use the right fix . B/ you maybe are not using Jap locale or an Emulator ?

EDIT : AGAIN PLEASE CHECK HERE #59 for the ITEMS/REQUEST/SLAVES FIX IT WORK WITH THE OP GAME PERFECTLY.

Last edited:

Dagon Mehrunes

Dec 16, 2020
if it's still not working A/ you didn't use the right fix . B/ you maybe are not using Jap locale or an Emulator ?
As far as I know, this computer I'm playing on does not even have that emulator and I don't think I'm using any "Jap locale" and yet, after those fixes, the game works perfectly fine.
I'd say the problem is those people only read posts that are on first page and since 1st page only has links to 2fixes, it's pointless for you to repeat yourself like this..

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes