3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
games fine, being trying to find a +1 for combat but cant seem to. MTL is 50/50, had to whip out the old google translate a few times

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Very poor xD I wonder if it wouldn't be better to download the Japanese original and play with a good auto-translator :unsure:
The devil you know is better than the devil you don't... mother, mother, bread, bread, bread

(imho MTL only make sense when one simply can't hook into the games but alas unless it is Unity, MTL'ers of course won't be able to inject into those works)

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
How do you get your slave to stop objecting to being naked? Is it even possible?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
darklordanime its numerically coded on the map, if you check quests its 2 part bot is girls. then when it says dark elf B (bust size) and you bring one, sometimes doesnt accept.. palmface...

Reactions: Yamemai

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
It would be great with an example of the MTL.
The excretion setting, was that just a joke? I really prefer no scat.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I decided to translate some of the UI that was left untranslated. There are still parts untranslated but I didn't have the time to go through them yet. Consider this a first draft of the UI translations and hopefully when I have some more time I will go back and finish it up.

Also look through the scat settings under options on the title screen if you want a good laugh.

Edit: Updated patch. All menus in options and the game menu are translated. I have not touched quest descriptions because there is more then I have the desire to translate. I would be happy to teach the translator how to do it if they desire. This is not the sort of thing a T++ user is going to be able to do with that program though.

Last edited:

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
The general chat seems to be translated "horrifically poorly" but the tool tips and mission objectives are not... I tried to play anyway and managed the first few missions and even sold a few slaves... After that I couldn't tell how to do the delivery missions because the descriptions are not translated. I decided to strike out on my own and found a cave slightly to the north east of town and started to grind. After hitting lv 7 and finding 3 slaves I returned to town out of mana to poo and pee my slave before she did it in her pants. Upon returning to town I was stopped by a guard that said some rubbish about breaking the law and a large fine. Couldn't really tell what he meant but he gave me options "fight guard, pay fine, Yumi present" Yumi present turned out to be guard rape and she hated it. What really sucks is I avoided stealing in town and I have no idea how I broke the law as all I did was fight bandits and kill monsters. Half the menu labels, and options are not translated either and 80% of dialog that is makes no sense at all. I hope they make a real english translation for this but the completed tag has me wondering. I would happily accept down syndrome level english dialog, quest descriptions, options, tool tips, and menus just to get an idea of what's happening and expected of mission requests. Game seems cool other than the more than a little shoddy english. I'll just have to pray the hentai gods that someone can fix this to passable english so we all can enjoy a new rpg with naughty tags. :D(y)

sirdano35

Jun 16, 2018
I decided to translate some of the UI that was left untranslated. There are still parts untranslated but I didn't have the time to go through them yet. Consider this a first draft of the UI translations and hopefully when I have some more time I will go back and finish it up.

Also look through the scat settings under options on the title screen if you want a good laugh.
LOL I was just looking for this your AWSOME!:ROFLMAO:(y)

Reactions: Silentce

darklordanime

Dec 15, 2018

thank you very much. you really(y) awesome

ShamefullyUnabashed

May 9, 2020

Thank you! You're work is appreciated. :D(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silentce

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
MTL broke most of the item for sale (they just don't appear at all in the "sell" menu) ....... Still trying to figure if i can fix that in the translation but it was premature to upload the game like this because if item are broke already many other thing more "complex" are probably even worst .........

Edit : after i took a look around in the "items.json" a lot of text are still in japanese so no wonder it's not working if the game look for some english name and see only japanese one lol

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
I'd rather read the RAW Japanese text then figuring out what the MTL text means.
It's easier and also improves my Japanese reading skills

So far from what I've read here, the game itself is good but the MTL is horrible that you don't understand what the game is saying.
Good thing there is a Jap version.

Reactions: Yamemai

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
Ok fixed it here the change so the game can recognize all items in the shop and the special shop. btw i done a realy quick fix so the inside is all over the place but it work i tested it :whistle: if there is any error just tell me i'll check again ;)

EDIT :

FOR THE ITEM/SHOP/SLAVES/REQUEST FIX PLEASE CHECK HERE #59

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes