• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ298118_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The hero who decided to turn into a slave dealer with an idea.
With Yuma, a girl with cat ears that I bought as a starting point, as an assistant, I
decided to travel around the kingdom to meet the requests of people seeking slaves .
"If you defeat the thieves and dangerous sub-humans yourself, you can get slaves without spending money!"
However, the protagonists who stopped by Yuma's hometown while buying and selling slaves were involved in an unexpected conspiracy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2020-10-09
Developer: Jackalope
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Others: PARTIAL FIX AIO - ALT FIX AIO - COMPRESSED*
(choose only one of the fix above)
*This version/port is not made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

RJ298118_img_smp1.jpg RJ298118_img_smp2.jpg RJ298118_img_smp3.jpg RJ298118_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

Rtay

Apr 5, 2020
Thanks to everyone involved, I've been trying to play this game in English for months, but I always get an error in the files and the game crashes when I go to open a chest.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So how good is this game?
Given the solid ratings from dlsite and what I've noticed it's very cool - but so what if there's no proper translation. You can see the story has potential, some interesting mechanics, cool dialogues, attention to details like character facial expressions and humour, but that's more for people who know Japanese ;x

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
there a file called translation on the game, do i need to decompress it to or was something leftover

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can't just simply throw a MTL onto any untranslated game, it won't always work (properly).
In this case for there are images which the autotranslator obviously ignores, but even then there are other parts outside of images which get completely ignored. I would say more than half of the game is untranslated, focus on dialogue does not help at all.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes