3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
re-download the file, probably the connection was cut-off somewhere before the end.
Already tried it twice with each link.
I'm going to try again
update: still don't work, I linked a screenshot.
As I said I got the french windows version but it translates to: The archive is either dammaged or her file format is unknown.

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Already tried it twice with each link.
I'm going to try again
update: still don't work, I linked a screenshot.
As I said I got the french windows version but it translates to: The archive is either dammaged or her file format is unknown.
checked and they works fine, what uncompressor tool are you using? I suggest you to to use winrar or 7zip, if you already do try reinstall, also check the size of what you have downloaded if for whatever reason you connection or av decide to cut-off it.

blobbleu

Oct 18, 2021
checked and they works fine, what uncompressor tool are you using? I suggest you to to use winrar or 7zip, if you already do try reinstall, also check the size of what you have downloaded if for whatever reason you connection or av decide to cut-off it.
I use winrar but paused the download once. I will update it later
Update: still nothing.I got the same glitch with the game everyday with a foxgirl.
Final update: I went trough the whole internet and finnaly found the answer.
Winrar can have some problems with files that are too much compressed. I used 7-zip and it worked.
Thx For all the help!

Last edited:

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Are ppl currently translating this game or not? I can try to do it, but making multiple translations is the waste of time.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
probably translator++ can help you a lot, i've used it a bit and surely its easy for the translation, you can also use rpgm alone for translate.
Translator++ only lets me translate the name of the events in Common Events, not the text inside the events itself.

Elona Spiral

Aug 31, 2020
Do you want to be a real hero? Common Events 400-463 could use some tender loving care :sneaky: Those are the H-Scenes which lets be honest would get a lot more praise then the interface stuff.
Ok, so I tried to open the file and find the text to translate but since it's one big file, loading it on notepad makes it super laggy.

Using Translator++ allows me to be able to see text within a single event in the common events file but it will only allow me to translate the name of the event only.

What did you use to translate all the other events?
I can't imagine translating those events on notepad when event 400 already has a shit load of characters, let alone finding the relevant text to be translated.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
Are ppl currently translating this game or not? I can try to do it, but making multiple translations is the waste of time.
Welp since I already made some, might post it as well.

This one is based on Improved V7 and has prologue, first clothes change, 1 side quest and some other small things translated. If you want to fix something in this translation, then please send me edited version, so I won't override it while merging with other translations.

bews

Aug 1, 2020
What did you use to translate all the other events?
I can't imagine translating those events on notepad when event 400 already has a shit load of characters, let alone finding the relevant text to be translated.
I use Translator++, it's super easy to use. To find the event u can use search function inside it and jump right to it. Then after editing just save the file and export ur work back to the game files, so u can see it ingame. U can use translation.trans file as a base and as example (it's attached to the previous post) - just open it with Translator++.

U can contact me on discord @bews#7237 and I will help u to get started (y)

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Welp since I already made some, might post it as well.

This one is based on Improved V7 and has prologue, first clothes change, 1 side quest and some other small things translated. If you want to fix something in this translation, then please send me edited version, so I won't override it while merging with other translations.
actually there was a v8 with a bit of more stuff, it wasn't in the main post cause the translator said it had some issues with the text size.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
this is nice, if so many translators help and improve this game i can hope at least in 1 month other than the common events to be translated more properly than the engrish mtl

edit: anything new? i not rushing, i curious and can be ignored

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
this is nice, if so many translators help and improve this game i can hope at least in 1 month other than the common events to be translated more properly than the engrish mtl

edit: anything new? i not rushing, i curious and can be ignored
Sadly nothing, probably there's a translation thread somewhere, is it ?

qwantasia

Jan 19, 2019
Can someone put all the different fixes and translations etc. in one archive, this is getting ridiculous.

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
I'm playing this on Joiplay on Android and it's working fine for the most part, but there is an issue where I go to select an option in dialogue and the previous dialogue options appear instead. Like the Price Survey bulletin request is a matter of pure luck because when I go to choose the price there are only 3 options and they are to start stop or see how to do it from starting the request. When sleeping I can see how long to sleep. I even once teleported to the capital city because I only had one option to teleport and could only choose that despite not having unlocked the capital teleport gate.

I also can only see 4 total scenes from Yuma in the recollection from the mini scenes where she prostitutes herself. I just have Recollection and CG as options for both and have no idea what the various scenes even could be.

Is this a common problem or is it because I'm using Joiplay? Is there a way to change it?

adoltin

Oct 22, 2021
I beat the game, found it quite enjoyable despite the MTL. Somehow glitched out the Individual Quest to open up the passage in the East Mountain by doing exactly that before getting the quest. Other than that the second to last achievement, does anyone know what it is? Except for finish all Individual Requests, and Complete All Dungeons I've done everything else as far as I know. It just says, "It Doesn't have to end this way" and I have no idea what to do to get it.

Reactions: jadih96207
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes