3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bahred

Jun 2, 2019
So what is the general consensus for patches then? Just the base game + item fix?

Also, I might have screwed up the patch, do I have to extract it to the matching folder and override the existing files or have both next to one another?

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So what is the general consensus for patches then? Just the base game + item fix?

Also, I might have screwed up the patch, do I have to extract it to the matching folder and override the existing files or have both next to one another?
just download the last aio fix and overwrite the files

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
there are alot of games untranslated that i wish was translated, unfortunately they may never be unless the devs put in that extra effort. unfortunately they, alot of the times, cant even speak english so having english fans request it to be translated is kinda pointless.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
the notice board is translated in one of the aoi?
Still missing some pictures but better then nothing, the alternative one is the most upated but not sure if the translator fixed the issue with with resizing. When you will need something extra translated is better if you use to have a guess.

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
View attachment 1443088

Overview:
The hero who decided to turn into a slave dealer with an idea.
With Yuma, a girl with cat ears that I bought as a starting point, as an assistant, I
decided to travel around the kingdom to meet the requests of people seeking slaves .
"If you defeat the thieves and dangerous sub-humans yourself, you can get slaves without spending money!"
However, the protagonists who stopped by Yuma's hometown while buying and selling slaves were involved in an unexpected conspiracy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-09
Release Date: 2020-10-09
Developer: Jackalope
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: WORKUPLOAD - -
Extra: UI FIX - SHOP FIX - PARTIAL FIX AIO - ALT FIX AIO

View attachment 1443114 View attachment 1443115 View attachment 1443116 View attachment 1443118
gofile is broke links to a download that doesn't exist

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes