3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I've decided to redo the translation on this game, as the majority of the MTL is either confusing or plain unreadable, especially because the word wrap doesn't work for descriptions. So far i've figured out how to fix the word wrap (you need to flag the descriptions with <WordWrap>), and am currently redoing all of the translations, using jadih96207's patch as a base to make sure I don't mess anything up. I will probably be done in a week, but will provide updates when I have them

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I've decided to redo the translation on this game, as the majority of the MTL is either confusing or plain unreadable, especially because the word wrap doesn't work for descriptions. So far i've figured out how to fix the word wrap (you need to flag the descriptions with <WordWrap>), and am currently redoing all of the translations, using jadih96207's patch as a base to make sure I don't mess anything up. I will probably be done in a week, but will provide updates when I have them
That's cool, however as your base you should use bews one, he actually have continued the previous work, you can find it here
Also, if possible use directly the 1.09 I've provided (or better the 1.11 that I should upload) so there are also a bunch of bugfix with it.

Last edited:

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
That's cool, however as your base you should use bews one, he actually have continued the previous work, you can find it here
Also, if possible use directly the 1.09 I've provided (or better the 1.11 that I should upload) so there are also a bunch of bugfix with it.
Will do, thank you for the information

edit:
am currently working on v1.09, and so far i have gotten all the armors and about half of the items. but good lord the amount of flavor text on the slave descriptions is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Dragonthick

Aug 29, 2021
2otlge.jpg

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
I'm gonna keep editing this post to report progress until i have a working version ready for testing

(5/17): I am currently fixing a lot of inconsistencies with my naming convention up to this point, as I failed to actually write down how I've decided to translate the city, guild and item names, so they are all over the place. So, name correction is currently my priority in the translation, rather than translating new content
current progress (5/17):
armors: done
enemies: done
items: done
common events: 19% done (Hopefully, all word wrap related issues are fixed now)
(re)done maps: 1-5

Last edited:

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
It's been a week, so figured i'd give an update. I greatly overestimated myself. i have translated all the new images, translated the items, armors, and am currently working on the maps. This will probably take another two weeks to finish.
Don't worry, we'll cherish you for the work!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
It's been a week, so figured i'd give an update. I greatly overestimated myself. i have translated all the new images, translated the items, armors, and am currently working on the maps. This will probably take another two weeks to finish.
no worries, even doing all that in a few weeks i honestly amazing

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
I am working on a manual translation (but not being fluent in Japanese makes this really hard), so if you are willing to wait, there will eventually be a good translation released
some of us waited for years so i dont think it is much of a problem waiting more lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes