3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
While I'm redoing things, I wanted to get a sense of what people think look better. For names of items and requests, is capitalizing just the first word, or every word more visually appealing. Ex. "Life water EX" vs "Life Water EX", or "Ambition of the ground painting" vs "Ambition of the Ground Painting"
Edit: General consensus seems to be on Title Case, so I will use that

Last edited:

Banshee96

Jan 27, 2019
While I'm redoing things, I wanted to get a sense of what people think look better. For names of items and requests, is capitalizing just the first word, or every word more visually appealing. Ex. "Life water EX" vs "Life Water EX", or "Ambition of the ground painting" vs "Ambition of the Ground Painting"
Visually appealing (Title Case) please. It's names, so might as well

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
I'm fine as long as everything is properly wordwrapped, cheers for doing this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ServumMagnum

Dragonthick

Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm. I think I like 2nd variant more. "Life Water EX" for me, please.

gamer012345

Jun 12, 2020
Edit: General consensus seems to be on Title Case, so I will use that
seriously huge thanks since you took the initiative. Mind if I ask how much work is left? I was hoping to play it soon... I guess, in the meantime, I will play something else. Again, thanks.

Reactions: Dragonthick

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
seriously huge thanks since you took the initiative. Mind if I ask how much work is left? I was hoping to play it soon... I guess, in the meantime, I will play something else. Again, thanks.
Thanks for asking, but I'm afraid it's a lot. Since I'm in school, progress is slow, but once this semester ends, I can focus on this. I semi-regularly update the post I have linked in my sig, so you can refer to that for progress. I have about 20% of the common events done (1322/6875 lines). Of the 400ish maps, I have 5 done, but I'm also not sure how many of these maps actually have any content to translate. And I did items and armors, but still have to do weapons and skills.
So, suffice to say, a lot of work.

Dragonthick

Aug 29, 2021
Thanks for asking, but I'm afraid it's a lot. Since I'm in school, progress is slow, but once this semester ends, I can focus on this. I semi-regularly update the post I have linked in my sig, so you can refer to that for progress. I have about 20% of the common events done (1322/6875 lines). Of the 400ish maps, I have 5 done, but I'm also not sure how many of these maps actually have any content to translate. And I did items and armors, but still have to do weapons and skills.
So, suffice to say, a lot of work.
Damn. That's a lot of work. Thank you for doing it. I wanted to play this game for a long, long time, but with quest being images untouched by mtl... I just couldn't stomach it. Thank you, truly.

StormrReaper

Nov 22, 2022
Holy mother of translation.... I... Wow... I've never had an easier time just sounding out words and slowly reading in JP than I have using the MTL. My Japanese isn't even good, but it so far is enough for the prologue with googles help.

Reactions: Banshee96
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes