4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Honestly Venus(nao) games are so much better than fujino. I might so as far to say that fujino's games are not even 10% of what venus's games has to offer. Only problem is that none of venus' games are translated so they can only be played with textractor with deepl translation. The content in those games is so much that in the time it takes to translate one venus' game , probably 5 of fujinos game will be translated . That is why no one bothers translating them. Nothing feels as good after once you've had a taste of VENUS games.
can you link some of these fabled games ?
looking up venus games on the web gives nothing.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's just SAO lore; the VRMMO gear makes you comatose and fully sensory immersed in the VR game. And fujino has shown to be building his setting consistently with the SAO lore.
Actually the fireworks scene fully supports this, Inoda was able to use Asuna's body because of this, wich btw may be my favorite scene so far.

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
can you link some of these fabled games ?
looking up venus games on the web gives nothing.
Just google "VENUS dlsite"
He's comparing apples to oranges. Venus' games are fine but doing something completely different from what Fujino is doing. Only correlation is the NTR. On top of that Venus has been doing this for nearly 20 years. Incredibly stupid comparison.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Actually the fireworks scene fully supports this, Inoda was able to use Asuna's body because of this, wich btw may be my favorite scene so far.
Actually wouldn't the fireworks scene disprove this? If Asuna was comatose and fully immersed then why did Inoda not vagina or anal penetrate her? If she was able feel and react to real world then it makes sense she would ignore Inoda sticking his dick in her mouth because she is kissing Kirito in game. But if he sticks his dick in her vagina she would know something is wrong because nothing is happening in game.

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
Does not have much connection with the topic discussed, but the problem with that scene for me was that the sounds of the fireworks were too loud, i couldn't really enjoy the moment because of that.

Prettz

Jul 26, 2020
imagine when Asuna fully corrupted later and is having sex with Krito in VRMMO world but she set her sensitivity to the real world and is having sex with Inoda at the same time. Krito thinking he's being a sex chad with how well Asuna reacting but it's actually to Inoda instead.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Actually wouldn't the fireworks scene disprove this? If Asuna was comatose and fully immersed then why did Inoda not vagina or anal penetrate her? If she was able feel and react to real world then it makes sense she would ignore Inoda sticking his dick in her mouth because she is kissing Kirito in game. But if he sticks his dick in her vagina she would know something is wrong because nothing is happening in game.
Err i think you missed something, the nervegear (new gen) BLOCKS sensation, actually it block nerve transmisions (input like sensation and output like motor signals), there is some safety measures of course, btw the first gen lacks those safety features, i can't remember wich Asuna uses (and may not matter) but i think is the old one in the game (same for Kirito).

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
Asuna hasn't consented to giving Inoda oral yet so if she could feel him facefucking her she would have said something.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
imagine when Asuna fully corrupted later and is having sex with Krito in VRMMO world but she set her sensitivity to the real world and is having sex with Inoda at the same time. Krito thinking he's being a sex chad with how well Asuna reacting but it's actually to Inoda instead.
That's a great idea, and that's why this game is my favorite NTR game because the setting allows scenes like that

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
My bad. I did not read correctly. I can also see Asuna being disappointed because she would start finding bad traits and comparing Kirito to others. Like before when she only had sex with Kirito, she might not mind his small dick but after feeling Inoha's she would definitely start caring. You see this in NTR stories. The girl once start to accept the new guy will start seeing the worst in the current guy. Maybe to justify her cheating.
And thats kinda why I say this works better for the Netorare route and not for the Netorase route.

Reactions: Toushiro

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Well we are now halfway through the dry season before the promised next release is suppose to happen. One more month and we will be coming round the mountain when Asuna comes.

Last edited:
Reactions: curuchett
Jul 29, 2023
Unofficial Translation for SAO Part 1

I have renamed Fujino's work in English to "Sword Art Offline: Stealthy Breathing NTR" (thanks go to zARRR for the pun). Please do read the README file I've included.

A few notes from me:

• I can't fix the title screen (I tried) and I don't know anything about RPGM to implement the chatroom/bbs convos into the game, so they're in a separate folder in text docs.
  • There's a text message Asuna sends after the church event, which I also don't know how to add in. It's in the README as well.
If anyone knows how to implement those things, go ahead. I don't mind.

Please remember to make a copy/backup of your %/www/data and www/js folder. You may also want to get the plugins backup just in case.
The game has an autosave function, so don't delete your saves or the save folder either if you want to continue from a crash, cuz this game crashes *a lot* with all the scripting.

You also need to extract the main game with Simplified Chinese encoding, which I know WinRar can do, as I have not translated any of the Chinese files.

EDIT: Let me know if anything is broken, untranslated that I didn't mention, or any bugs you run into. I'll see what I can do or tell you if it's supposed to be that way.

I'm not uploading onto Mega or Pixeldrain, don't ask for it, please.

Have fun, support Saikey and Fujino!

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD:
MEDIAFIRE:

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I have renamed Fujino's work in English to "Sword Art Offline: Stealthy Breathing NTR" (thanks go to zARRR for the pun). Please do read the README file I've included.

A few notes from me:

• I can't fix the title screen (I tried) and I don't know anything about RPGM to implement the chatroom/bbs convos into the game, so they're in a separate folder in text docs.
  • There's a text message Asuna sends after the church event, which I also don't know how to add in. It's in the README as well.

Please remember to make a copy/backup of your %/www/data and www/js folder. You may also want to get the plugins backup just in case.
The game has an autosave function, so don't delete your saves or the save folder either if you want to continue from a crash, cuz this game crashes *a lot* with all the scripting.

EDIT: Let me know if anything is broken, untranslated that I didn't mention, or any bugs you run into. I'll see what I can do or tell you if it's supposed to be that way.

GOFILE:
WORKUPLOAD: Workupload
MEDIAFIRE:
- So when try to load Save 4 (Recollection Room) I get error on 1.png.
- Lucky my Save 5 (autosave) was one of the recollection scene. But after the scene ended I go to the recollection but it is incomplete like 2.png.

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

A few notes from me:

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
I dont blame you, there are 98 images that would need to be rebuilt in photo editing.
2023-09-01 22_46_51-Window.png

Here is a crappy title I slapped together. Not as good as Fujino, but its something if anyone wants. Just extract to the main directory and replace. (where the exe is)
2023-09-02 00_01_50-Window.png

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdofromhalo

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

A few notes from me:

GOFILE:
MEDIAFIRE:
Well I feel honored, may the Kirito cucking be with you

Jul 29, 2023
- So when try to load Save 4 (Recollection Room) I get error on 1.png.
- Lucky my Save 5 (autosave) was one of the recollection scene. But after the scene ended I go to the recollection but it is incomplete like 2.png.
Part 1 doesn't have an official gallery that you can accesss, so it's going to be broken if you're using an old save (one that's from 0.41 or earlier). It might be fixed when Fujino releases the next update or maybe not. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes