4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Part 1 doesn't have an official gallery that you can accesss, so it's going to be broken if you're using an old save (one that's from 0.41 or earlier). It might be fixed when Fujino releases the next update or maybe not. Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it.
That is strange. The Save 4 I used was provided by Fujino with the last update for Part 1. If you have a save at the gallery with everything unlock, can you provide it?

Reactions: weirdofromhalo
Jul 29, 2023
That is strange. The Save 4 I used was provided by Fujino with the last update for Part 1. If you have a save at the gallery with everything unlock, can you provide it?
You're right, I just checked the OP and it has a gallery, but the version I was working with (the original Chinese) doesn't. I'll try to find out what happened. If you could upload the save file you have, that'd be a help too.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sure anyway I can help. You might not know this but Fujino's english version had a bug where the Handjob animation scene in Inoha's room did not load. It was bugging me since I thought the game would not get updates anymore.

Jul 29, 2023
Sure anyway I can help. You might not know this but Fujino's english version had a bug where the Handjob animation scene in Inoha's room did not load. It was bugging me since I thought the game would not get updates anymore.
Thanks for the files. I don't think I can do anything on my end, as it's a scripting issue, probably comes from the way Fujino saved it, as they might have used the ChatGPT version to do it, and the files in the GPT version are modified from the base Chinese. I don't know how you can access it through the main game (it might not be possible), as I finished the game and couldn't go to it. But I had to delete those saves because of weird plugin issues too, so I don't have those anymore.

I did make a mistake in that gallery room, as "Playback Room (may be buggy)" is supposed to be the Chatroom.
Also, since you mentioned not all the scenes are in the recollection room, I went to check the map it takes place on. Sorry, it doesn't contain any of the new scenes, so there's no way to get to them except by playing the game all the way through.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Thanks for the files. I don't think I can do anything on my end, as it's a scripting issue, probably comes from the way Fujino saved it, as they might have used the ChatGPT version to do it, and the files in the GPT version are modified from the base Chinese. I don't know how you can access it through the main game (it might not be possible), as I finished the game and couldn't go to it. But I had to delete those saves because of weird plugin issues too, so I don't have those anymore.

I did make a mistake in that gallery room, as "Playback Room (may be buggy)" is supposed to be the Chatroom.
Also, since you mentioned not all the scenes are in the recollection room, I went to check the map it takes place on. Sorry, it doesn't contain any of the new scenes, so there's no way to get to them except by playing the game all the way through.
No problem. Thanks for trying. When I have time I will play through the game with your translation and see the differences.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Any news when the part 2 would come out? or atleast when you guys think it would?
Last news was from one month ago when the dev said he needs to go on hiatus for two months. So late September or October would be earliest we might see Part 2.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Which folder do I have to paste into?

Mar 1, 2019
Just google "VENUS dlsite"
He's comparing apples to oranges. Venus' games are fine but doing something completely different from what Fujino is doing. Only correlation is the NTR. On top of that Venus has been doing this for nearly 20 years. Incredibly stupid comparison.
The correlation is slow gradual NTR which is why this game is loved my everyone in the first place . And people don't care who is doing what for how many years , people only care for the end result. At the end of the day a good game will get the crowd and a bad game won't.

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I pasted the data and js folder into the www folder. But it doesn't show the Handjob animation scene anyway
Did you select the scene from the Recollection Room or from playing through the game? If in the Recollection Room, does it look like the picture I posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/post-11624917
If your Recollection Room is complete and does not look like mine then you did not apply the update correctly.

You can also use my saves here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/post-11628985

Save 1 is in the Recollection Room with the Handjob scene working for me.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The correlation is slow gradual NTR which is why this game is loved my everyone in the first place . And people don't care who is doing what for how many years , people only care for the end result. At the end of the day a good game will get the crowd and a bad game won't.
I agree I like slow NTR because fast makes end result feel cheap and unearned. It can be fun but it is just easier to get jolies with videos than playing a game if everything happens quickly. But with slow NTR, it is a balancing act. Good pace makes the payoff worth it but too slow and my interest will wane.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Did you select the scene from the Recollection Room or from playing through the game? If in the Recollection Room, does it look like the picture I posted here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/post-11624917
If your Recollection Room is complete and does not look like mine then you did not apply the update correctly.

You can also use my saves here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...-2023-05-31-part1-fujino.154352/post-11628985

Save 1 is in the Recollection Room with the Handjob scene working for me.
I selected save game 4 and chose the scene from the Room of Memories, at Inoda's house
I must have done something wrong
1693742701436.png
1693742720007.png
1693742736934.png

Last edited:

Bedead

Jan 4, 2018
If you seriously dont think the amount of years of hard work and dev time that Venus has done counts for anything you are genuinely fucking stupid. You're comparing a veteran doujin group that's been active longer than most people on this website have been alive to a single guy who has been doing this for like three years. Not to mention discounting the different art styles and intentions with their works.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Untitled1.png Untitled.png Untitled2.png

Was able to learn how to import images from koikatsu into rpg mz and how to play videos while text plays. Will try to increase the amount of expressions for now, any suggestions? Already working on angry and surprised Asuna. This was just me playing with the position of the images for now with the rpg maker

Apr 5, 2022
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes