4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
Not worth the effort. Only people on pirate sites keep asking the question. People are not bothering Fujino with this on his paid sites. Why should he care?
I agree with some of what you said, but I think we should not underestimate the power of advertising made by people who do not financially support the producer while playing the game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
12.19 Progress/進步報告

-Add one more H-event of Lisbeth on Saturday.
-Add Asuna's perspective H-event in CG room.
-Make 4 new CGs of Sunday plots.
-Finish the contexts of Sunday by night.

-增加周六夜晚莉茲的壹個H事件
-增加回想房間亞絲娜視角的H事件
-制作周日白天的4個新CG
-完成周日的白天部分文本內容

I hope I could release this update on Christmas(25th), If I can't make it, I will make a post to explain it on 24th.
但願能在聖誕結束前完成,如果有推遲會在24號通知。另外實在是沒時間經常查看評論,希望各位能友好討論。

image-1280-c.jpg

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
You mean this one?
View attachment 3183967

If it's that one it's normal, the animation are made by gif with multiple frame put one by one with a plugins not video format, the sound is added with script.
Unless it's a copy/paste event the Dev made there won't be sound. That map was made to find unused stuff.
Do you have a compilation of all the mods you have created so far?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I wonder who is the one in the picture doesn't look like inoda, more like the guy in the shop anyway we still have memories of the stormy night and as I guessed it will only add the events of Saturday night and Sunday nothing else. image-1280-c.jpg

zero-x98

Dec 7, 2023
I think it could be that scene from that day, we have to wait for the publication to see...... I use the translator, if there are errors, sorry

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I wonder who is the one in the picture doesn't look like inoda, more like the guy in the shop anyway we still have memories of the stormy night and as I guessed it will only add the events of Saturday night and Sunday nothing else. View attachment 3185031
The proportions of the guy actually remind me more of the MegaChin guy (who I kinda suspect is Inoda's father). Not sure who the girl could be, as I don't recall many characters with what seems to be long hair. But yeah, we know from paying attention to the location that Inoda and Asuna end up at the love hotel at the same time, even if not as partners yet. But maybe they are. We shall see.

Reactions: zero-x98

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
10/4 if this is from that day it would mean it is Inoda with the school prostitute before Asuna called the cops on her.
what are you both talking about ? There was no such events around hotel at all or Asuna calling cops. Asuna never even saw that prostitute girl probably and only heard about her, then decided to help Inoda because she heard he is getting scammed, After karaoke they all went home(?)

EdenGenesis

Jun 6, 2019
I understand you, this kind of games are not good, for people with high sense of justice ;)
As for consequences, it's pretty rare in the ntr genre. most of the time, the girls gets sex addicted and/or falls in love with a antagonist. Good writing and logic is even rarer, which is sad.

I think, you'll be fine playing NTR games with avoidible content, so you can make your first run as pure as possible and then go for the bad ending, or the other way around :D

This game caught my attention because the girlfriend is really attractive, and in the beginning of part 1, she gets along well with her boyfriend. However, everything changes rapidly since she meets that jerk Inoda.

For instance, she lies to her boyfriend on the second day, saying she's unavailable and going home, but in reality, we see her leaving with Inoda, and the character doesn't even notice.

One might sympathize with the girlfriend, but in my opinion, she's not honest either because she has relations with Inoda and doesn't break up with her boyfriend until she's completely in love with that useless Inoda.

I generally have nothing against NTR because their scenarios follow hentai logic. Yet, in this rare case, the girl who has forced sexual encounters with others is not corrupted, and she still loves the MC unless she has been brainwashed.

Depending on how part two of the adventure concludes, I'll consider playing the game, but it's unfortunate that Fujino gives us a choice at the beginning that leads to the same outcome.

The creator didn't put much effort into the storyline, and it's a shame because with a woman as beautiful as the girlfriend, there could have been some great possibilities.

It's also unfortunate that in most NTR scenarios, the husband is a loser, even if he's handsome and cool (according to the protagonist). I find it hard to believe that a woman who loves her boyfriend enough to want to marry him would leave him for that loser Inoda, who is ugly to top it off. If she feels no remorse and only thinks about Inoda, she could at least have the decency to leave the MC once she cheats on him because in reality, if you truly love someone, you can't do that. Well, we're in a game, but the purpose of a game is to make us experience a credible adventure, and in this case, it's far from that. It's just good for admiring the images and videos, but the fact that Fujino doesn't provide a menu to review the CG pushes us to finish the game to get everything, and that's really crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
what are you both talking about ? There was no such events around hotel at all or Asuna calling cops. Asuna never even saw that prostitute girl probably and only heard about her, then decided to help Inoda because she heard he is getting scammed, After karaoke they all went home(?)
10/4 is not karaoke day. On 10/4 Asuna told Kirito she had to leave early because of her mom. But if you use Note to locate her, you found out she went to the Love hotel. Then Alice siad a girl called the cops to the Love hotel when some guys was about to beat someone up.

Using all this information the best guess is Asuna found out the prostitute was going to get her boyfriend to beat Inoda up at the Love hotel from the two girls in Inoda's class. Then she lied to Kirito and went to Love hotel and called the cops to save Inoda. After they went to his apartment where he guilt tripped her to start interacting with him again and make him food. It is a quite a good story and I was disappointed it was not animated before.

Niselaro

Jan 1, 2023
This game caught my attention because the girlfriend is really attractive, and in the beginning of part 1, she gets along well with her boyfriend. However, everything changes rapidly since she meets that jerk Inoda.

For instance, she lies to her boyfriend on the second day, saying she's unavailable and going home, but in reality, we see her leaving with Inoda, and the character doesn't even notice.

One might sympathize with the girlfriend, but in my opinion, she's not honest either because she has relations with Inoda and doesn't break up with her boyfriend until she's completely in love with that useless Inoda.

I generally have nothing against NTR because their scenarios follow hentai logic. Yet, in this rare case, the girl who has forced sexual encounters with others is not corrupted, and she still loves the MC unless she has been brainwashed.

Depending on how part two of the adventure concludes, I'll consider playing the game, but it's unfortunate that Fujino gives us a choice at the beginning that leads to the same outcome.

The creator didn't put much effort into the storyline, and it's a shame because with a woman as beautiful as the girlfriend, there could have been some great possibilities.

It's also unfortunate that in most NTR scenarios, the husband is a loser, even if he's handsome and cool (according to the protagonist). I find it hard to believe that a woman who loves her boyfriend enough to want to marry him would leave him for that loser Inoda, who is ugly to top it off. If she feels no remorse and only thinks about Inoda, she could at least have the decency to leave the MC once she cheats on him because in reality, if you truly love someone, you can't do that. Well, we're in a game, but the purpose of a game is to make us experience a credible adventure, and in this case, it's far from that. It's just good for admiring the images and videos, but the fact that Fujino doesn't provide a menu to review the CG pushes us to finish the game to get everything, and that's really crappy.
You are too pure for NTR, especially unavoidable where I didn't see good avoidable NTR, its either you end the game fast after few 1st cg's in avoidable NTR Games and gain what of it? Or just always protect your girl playing old fighting rpg turn based game that's not even main core of the game and too easy or just much grinding and planning ahead when you already know the story and plot.
You are too demanding purity and honesty that you ignore and don't see many good aspects or just can't accept them. NTR and Hentai scenarios that gives excitement from corruption like not telling where and with whom she went and did what because she subconsciously didn't want tell about in thanks for helping her in the train or from bullies, felt shy or ashamed to talk about that help because of thinking he might misunderstand when she believes she won't go too far but slowly falling in trap(NTR, corruption).
Inoda look okay. I wouldn't call Inoda ugly but also not handsome, he is not too fat, just little bit, but could lose some and get fit so he would even transform in something handsome because in reality such things happen. + in other games or hentai where there is truly totally fat ugly and homeless bastards, Inoda in their picture would look dashing handsome.
+ Inoda being who he is and how he looks with being shunned also give good points for his character is good(on surface for some people) and also how the plot moves, if he was handsome to the booth as well with other things Asuna would have fallen already too fast probably by logic, but that wouldn't excite people who want to see slow burn corruption.

Last edited:

dolorz141

Feb 2, 2022
12.19 Progress/進步報告

-Add one more H-event of Lisbeth on Saturday.
-Add Asuna's perspective H-event in CG room.
-Make 4 new CGs of Sunday plots.
-Finish the contexts of Sunday by night.

-增加周六夜晚莉茲的壹個H事件
-增加回想房間亞絲娜視角的H事件
-制作周日白天的4個新CG
-完成周日的白天部分文本內容

I hope I could release this update on Christmas(25th), If I can't make it, I will make a post to explain it on 24th.
但願能在聖誕結束前完成,如果有推遲會在24號通知。另外實在是沒時間經常查看評論,希望各位能友好討論。

View attachment 3185243
guarantee it's not coming out the 25th

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You are too pure for NTR, especially unavoidable where I didn't see good avoidable NTR, its either you end the game fast after few 1st cg's in avoidable NTR Games and gain what of it? Or just always protect your girl playing old fighting rpg turn based game that's not even main core of the game and too easy or just much grinding and planning ahead when you already know the story and plot.
You are too demanding purity and honesty that you ignore and don't see many good aspects or just can't accept them. NTR and Hentai scenarios that gives excitement from corruption like not telling where and with whom she went and did what because she subconsciously didn't want tell about in thanks for helping her in the train or from bullies, felt shy or ashamed to talk about that help because of thinking he might misunderstand when she believes she won't go too far but slowly falling in trap(NTR, corruption).
Inoda look okay. I wouldn't call Inoda ugly but also not handsome, he is not too fat, just little bit, but could lose some and get fit so he would even transform in something handsome because in reality such things happen. + in other games or hentai where there is truly totally fat ugly and homeless bastards, Inoda in their picture would look dashing handsome.
+ Inoda being who he is and how he looks with being shunned also give good points for his character is good(on surface for some people) and also how the plot moves, if he was handsome to the booth as well with other things Asuna would have fallen already too fast probably by logic, but that wouldn't excite people who want to see slow burn corruption.
I agree on Inoda, I think he's one of the better written antagonists. I like his progression, from cunning, to bad, to violent.

Also, beauty is subjective. I've seen dozens of couples you never would've guessed are a pair, real life is different from media. Thera are also people with "bad taste" :DDDD

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG and Niselaro
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes