4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
starting from the recollection save file i start here but cant see char nor can i move? anyone else with the same problem?

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
that update was amazing. honestly had both of the things i had been waiting a while for, really could not have asked for much else. all i want next is a scene where inoda facefucks asuna while she is on the phone with kirito - but that might be asking too much lol

EDIT: also just to check, updates usually come out monthly right?
Unless stated otherwise, it's usually monthly.

solo_player1

Sep 12, 2017
Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic [Part 2 v0.32] [浅上藤奶/Fujino] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested.

Win [916 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It says [Part 2 v0.32] in post but its a typing error as it is the latest [Part 2 v0.35]

Reactions: Bob69

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Question, any problñem using saves from a previous version? I didn't play the last one, and i think i wanna replay some anyway to remember the story, pretty sure i have forgotten some events.

Would replay fromt eh begining but the first few days i remember very well so i am too lazy for it lol

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Question, any problñem using saves from a previous version? I didn't play the last one, and i think i wanna replay some anyway to remember the story, pretty sure i have forgotten some events.

Would replay fromt eh begining but the first few days i remember very well so i am too lazy for it lol
Previous saves don't work. If you want to start playing from the previous update, just start a "NOW GAME" and choose the "Convergence of Undercurrents" and then choose "Final Chapter 2026/06/11" .

Reactions: Animefan_09

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Such a short update. But at least we finally got an Asuna blowjob.

tried using this but the same doesnt show up, what am i doing wrong?
Make a save 10 in your game, then use that downloaded save to overwrite it. The global file has to see a save in the slot before you can place one externally.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
v0.35 full save
Save 1: at the end of the last update
Save 2: Recollection Room 6/11
Save 3: Recollection Room 6/12
Save 4: Recollection Room at the end of this update

Just use anxiety points to buy what you want but don't save since you don't have enough to buy everything. Wait until the mod to give you unlimited points shows up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SwordArtOnlineTheTrapOfBreathConcealedMagic-P2v0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes