4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Love Yandere

Jan 22, 2018
**Sigh*** Why did i find this so soon. Now i have to wait future update T_T
P/s: Btw there were still some errors (i played 0.4): Crash, can't load save game ...

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Version 0.31. I was like skim through the game without reading dialogues to get a hold of the gameplay. In the recollection room, any way to beat the boss in the sewer room, or it is designed unbeatable?
Take the save 0.31 a few pages ago and one of those ( don't remember ) is in the sewer to see that scene.

lk07

Aug 22, 2021

Ver0.41 fix the bugs and add the new events to the CG room.

oppai_maid

Feb 17, 2023
Take the save 0.31 a few pages ago and one of those ( don't remember ) is in the sewer to see that scene.
I didn't particularly want to see the scene, just wondered if it was normal to have the 'game over' in the supposed to be cg room. It's more like a habit of mine to grasp the game first before seriously playing it.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
I didn't particularly want to see the scene, just wondered if it was normal to have the 'game over' in the supposed to be cg room. It's more like a habit of mine to grasp the game first before seriously playing it.
Game over is use here in the sense of "end of the game" rather than failing.
Since it's the end of the actual (WIP) version, it's not anormal.

Reactions: oppai_maid
Mar 19, 2021
man, who knows if dude will understand but imma sub to this guy after some of the stuff I'm subbed to releases so I can just post a comment and let him know that those "scenes" where you are wasting time fighting enemies is hot, but we should just be able to insta kill enemies cause man, the fights aren't hard but time consuming. had to kill like 10 enemies just to move on to give us the illusion of a long time passing? I like the thought process, I like the scenes, I don't like wasting my time when I'm just tryna bust a nut.

If I had to choose between dude touching her during fights, vs story circumstances allowing dude to sneak off with heroine to do her while you are fighting for "a long time" I'd go for the latter and just cut out battles to make them instant. Not sure how hard the programming is so maybe not in this game, but in a future game we can get it.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Yep had the same problem, it is actually bug and developer problably knows it. However if you go directly to this scene through the save and not by recollection room, you actually beat it and then you will see the scene where the other guy take Asuna to the inn.

Reactions: oppai_maid
Apr 5, 2022
Reactions: zarudatsu
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes