4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
can someone fille me in? "first love" and "post task episode" on 0.41 is asuna? if so when did this happen in the story? seems to be at a further sex development than the real world part.

Reactions: curuchett

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
can someone fille me in? "first love" and "post task episode" on 0.41 is asuna? if so when did this happen in the story? seems to be at a further sex development than the real world part.
"first love" was when asuna was knocked out in the sewer, its when the guy brought her back to the hotel. Then "post task episode" was when asuna and the guy were in the hotel together, they hid their online status with hacks or somthin i think. (bad mtl) You see asuna giving a tit job to the guy in the hotel if you go there when it tells you to explore while waiting for asuna to come online. I think its before the thives scene stuff.

Camiy

Sep 11, 2018
"first love" was when asuna was knocked out in the sewer, its when the guy brought her back to the hotel. Then "post task episode" was when asuna and the guy were in the hotel together, they hid their online status with hacks or somthin i think. (bad mtl) You see asuna giving a tit job to the guy in the hotel if you go there when it tells you to explore while waiting for asuna to come online. I think its before the thives scene stuff.
its not a tit job, he is fingering her

Reactions: LordFrz

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
One of the best hidden ntr games I've played. I hope the update comes soon, it was short but fun.
Yeah well just hope for the dev to actually finish the game, he has a tendency to either drop a game completely or either rush the ending. This one is his best work as of yet, so i really hope he takes his time with it.

korewa

Jan 9, 2018
ah ok thanks! I feel so betrayed! i wish it was netori instead.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How to unlock the collection room? I just got to the part where the guy ends up in the hospital. I don't want to rush the game xD

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
It takes you there automaticaly when you reach the end.
Oh great. One last thing, how do you keep your progress with a new version? Do I copy the save folder elsewhere and replace it later or do the saves remain in appdata?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh great. One last thing, how do you keep your progress with a new version? Do I copy the save folder elsewhere and replace it later or do the saves remain in appdata?
There is an option when you start a new game to start at the new content.

Reactions: Zeabux
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes