4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Nah, what was crazy about the Suguha situation is that not only was Kirito seeing her barely covered face/ body. The video literally had her unblurred student ID in the frame, with her name clearly visible.

And it’s not like the scene was some optional content that you could miss, or something that we saw while Kirito didn't, he straight up watched that video on his friend's phone in the love hotel arc.

100% the most hilarious shit in part 1, Kirito has been confirmed as illiterate.
This is the single time I will speak in Fujino's defense when it comes to the retardation of the characters to follow NTR cliches, I'm PRETTY sure the name and face of the student ID was supposed to be blurred in that scene, as it's another trait of that particular NTR cliche, he just either forgot and never went back to fix it or he couldn't properly blur that specific bit without ruining the whole animation in KK. Mind you, Fujino's Kirito is still ultra-retarded because like 95% of Suguha's head is visible at a couple times AND her voice is heard without any alteration at all times during the whole thing...we're talking of a girl he has legit seen and heard several times longer than the entire time he has known Asuna, there is no realistic excuse for him not recognizing her at all beyond utter retardation (Or divine intervention...let's blame Administrator again :p!)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Nah, what was crazy about the Suguha situation is that not only was Kirito seeing her barely covered face/ body. The video literally had her unblurred student ID in the frame, with her name clearly visible.

And it’s not like the scene was some optional content that you could miss, or something that we saw while Kirito didn't, he straight up watched that video on his friend's phone in the love hotel arc.

100% the most hilarious shit in part 1, Kirito has been confirmed as illiterate.
This is the single time I will speak in Fujino's defense when it comes to the retardation of the characters to follow NTR cliches, I'm PRETTY sure the name and face of the student ID was supposed to be blurred in that scene, as it's another trait of that particular NTR cliche, he just either forgot and never went back to fix it or he couldn't properly blur that specific bit without ruining the whole animation in KK. Mind you, Fujino's Kirito is still ultra-retarded because like 95% of Suguha's head is visible at a couple times AND her voice is heard without any alteration at all times during the whole thing...we're talking of a girl he has legit seen and heard several times longer than the entire time he has known Asuna, there is no realistic excuse for him not recognizing her at all beyond utter retardation (Or divine intervention...let's blame Administrator again :p!)
So I just replayed the scene and it seem her name is censored. The id photo is not censored but it is blurry. There was no more obvious signs than usual so no divine intervention needed. Kirito is still mostly blind but not illiterate.

1.png

Last edited:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
So I just replayed the scene and it seem her name is censored. The id photo is not censored but it is blurry. There was no more obvious signs than usual and no divine intervention needed. Kirito is still mostly blind but not illiterate.

View attachment 3751682
Are you playing the original version or the Seikey translation?
Because not only was I sure that the name wasn't blurred, I also kind of remember the text being translated.

(I went ahead and checked both versions, I guess I was just tripping the entire time. Damn my ntr addled brain)

• Haha
Reactions: Versace217

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Are you playing the original version or the Seikey translation?
Because not only was I sure that the name wasn't blurred, I also kind of remember the text being translated.

(I went ahead and checked both versions, I guess I was just tripping the entire time. Damn my ntr addled brain)
it's censored in the original too, just checked

Reactions: SixDates

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Anyways, mistakes that I may or may not have made aside.

This is something I had in my mind for a while, but for part 3 when Asuna starts falling in the real world, I had an idea of revisiting a scene from the first game but giving it a twist.

Back then, during the fireworks date in FOG, where Inoda broke into Asuna's house to take advantage of her, he got to enjoy her body while she was enjoying her romantic night.

Now, on part 3, by the time where she is already getting dicked down in real life regularly, I can imagine her feeling bad for neglecting Kirito and asking him out on a date in FOG. Inoda, would then nagg her to ditch Kirito and to pass the night with him, but instead of that Asuna tells him that he can do whatever he wants with her body while she is online with Kirito.

What would be different from the original situation in part 1, is that Asuna would be going back and forth from the real world to the game, increasingly making Kirito wait more and more as she gets fucked with some excuse like her mother is bothering her.
In the end, Kirito would end up waiting an entire hour alone before logging out, as Asuna cums her brains out.

1_Dc47Rj5FK-uob2pdYXSRnw.jpg

Versace217

Mar 21, 2019
Thanks, I was asking if there was gallery because I read that the game has some random events out there, and I didn't know if I had to make a save just for that event or would there be a gallery where I could see them.
Those scenes are available in the gallery, you can look at the image I shared, it has the blog scenes, FOG scenes and random people scenes as well. So you're all good.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
So I just replayed the scene and it seem her name is censored. The id photo is not censored but it is blurry. There was no more obvious signs than usual so no divine intervention needed. Kirito is still mostly blind but not illiterate.

View attachment 3751685
You know, something that I just thought about, this bit of NTR Guy Logic, how crazy is it that Hebishima can blurr his videos so well and so quickly.

My generic tanned dude could make a good living as a video editor.

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You know, something that I just thought about, this bit of NTR Guy Logic, how crazy is it that Hebishima can blurr his videos so well and so quickly.

My generic tanned dude could make a good living as a video editor.
I know the real reason is because it is not real life so anything that needs to happen will happen. But my mind logic says there is a software that automatically censor any identifiable details when pictures and videos are uploaded. That is the reason given to the pictures/videos on Inoda's blog being censored even though they are for his private viewing. This detail was added later in the development, way after the Hebishima videos. Before the blog was open to others so it had to be censored. Now it is only for Inoda but there needs to be a reason for the censor.

• Hey there
Reactions: Hypno133

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I know the real reason is because it is not real life so anything that needs to happen will happen. But my mind logic says there is a software that automatically censor any identifiable details when pictures and videos are uploaded. That is the reason given to the pictures/videos on Inoda's blog being censored even though they are for his private viewing. This detail was added later in the development, way after the Hebishima videos. Before the blog was open to others so it had to be censored. Now it is only for Inoda but there needs to be a reason for the censor.
lmao i think even if it's not censored some how kirito won't realize it or finds out anything like legit in one of the picuters for Inoda and Asuna it's clearly that it's them plus the IND X ASN title like even if he doesn't have any brain cells working he should know that it was them BUT NO he doesn't find out anything or even raise suspension XD

Kirera

Jun 15, 2022
Failed to load: audio/bmg/maou game event 21.ogg

I get this error all the time, I even tried to download it again and at the same point it appears again

Ashirron

Jun 16, 2024
Failed to load: audio/bmg/maou game event 21.ogg

I get this error all the time, I even tried to download it again and at the same point it appears again
You need this patch.

Bug Fix patch v0.402

CN
EN

Download v0.40 first and then apply patch. Patch include v0.401 bug fix but also fixes existing bug including not being able to get past the guard to enter the lower town.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 3751685
Yeah, right, how could one have guessed that the girl who looks like her, sounds like her, is the same age as her, goes to the same school as her, has the same school bag as her, and even has the same hairpins is actually her? If only there were some evidence :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, right, how could one have guessed that the girl who looks like her, sounds like her, is the same age as her, goes to the same school as her, has the same school bag as her, and even has the same hairpins is actually her? If only there were some evidence :ROFLMAO:
yup but sadly there was no evidence for a blind retarded illietrate man to see he needs more evidence like Her talking and telling her full name and some hidden informations that only he could know about xD :KEK:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
yup but sadly there was no evidence for a blind retarded illietrate man to see he needs more evidence like Her talking and telling her full name and some hidden informations that only he could know about xD :KEK:
Well, sure, the girl may look like his sister, go to the same school as her, use similar accessories, and she may have the same name.

But it's not like Suguha Kirigaya is a unique name or anything, she probably is just someone who randomly had the same name.

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
yup it was way beyond ridiculousness Fujino made him blind and retarded at the same time so what can we do xD :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
You know sometimes it is not the case that he can't see. It is actually that he doesn't want to believe what he is seeing...
This is why combined with Inoda's ability to make clones, Kirito could end up with a fake Asuna of some form.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You know sometimes it is not the case that he can't see. It is actually that he doesn't want to believe what he is seeing...
This is why combined with Inoda's ability to make clones, Kirito could end up with a fake Asuna of some form.
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji
4.20 star(s) 82 Votes