4.10 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:
you're inslutling the bananas my man even the bananas would have more brain cells than our MC here xD :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
, an ugly but super gifted boy, to make it clear that you don't need to be beautiful, rich or anything else to get laid, you just need a big dick, that's all,
You know, you have a point, Inoda is so ugly that it does make it hard to believe that anyone could sleep with him. Fujino is not 100% consistent with his appearance, but from time to time he is so hideous that I get nauseous looking at his ugly mug.

That being said, there is something special about the way Inoda acts like a pathetic worm in front of Asuna, emotionally manipulating her into pitying him and allowing him to take advantage of her. At first I thought of it like just another cheap ntr plot justification with no basis in real life.

But there has been quite a few cases that I have witnessed myself, of women choosing the pathetic and unreliable guy over much better options.

One girl who goes to college with me, actually left her popular and rich man for some practically homeless twink after said twink said multiple times that he would kill himself if she didn't stay with him.

It happened earlier this year, and ever since then I changed my way of looking at this game, Inoda's strategy might be much more believable than many gave credit for. (Even if Fujino had to twist the original Asuna's personality for it to really work.)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
You know, you have a point, Inoda is so ugly that it does make it hard to believe that anyone could sleep with him. Fujino is not 100% consistent with his appearance, but from time to time he is so hideous that I get nauseous looking at his ugly mug.

That being said, there is something special about the way Inoda acts like a pathetic worm in front of Asuna, emotionally manipulating her into pitying him and allowing him to take advantage of her. At first I thought of it like just another cheap ntr plot justification with no basis in real life.

But there has been quite a few cases that I have witnessed myself, of women choosing the pathetic and unreliable guy over much better options.

One girl who goes to college with me, actually left her popular and rich man for some practically homeless twink after said twink said multiple times that he would kill himself if she didn't stay with him.

It happened earlier this year, and ever since then I changed my way of looking at this game, Inoda's strategy might be much more believable than many gave credit for. (Even if Fujino had to twist the original Asuna's personality for it to really work.)
That's absolutely valid. Looks are just one factor among many, and it's also highly subjective. I don't actually think Inoda is the problem here; it's Asuna and Kirito who were butchered, so their relationship doesn't make any sense. And the Admin :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I don't know if there are scientific basis for this but the desire of woman to be with weak or damaged men has been known to the public for a long time now. The desire starts with the phrase "I can fix him". Women are taught to be kind and nurturing. So when confronted with a weak man there is a desire to raise him up. If he becomes great then then the woman is rewarded with a great man. If he doesn't become great then he is still a WIP. I can sure most modern woman don't believe in this but any traditionally raised woman like Asuna would believe this.

It is a trap but the trap that needs the woman to enter themselves. Also I am sure this won't trap the woman forever so like Inoda the man would need something else to keep the woman. Like a big dick or make her emotional depend on him.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know if there are scientific basis for this but the desire of woman to be with weak or damaged men has been known to the public for a long time now. The desire starts with the phrase "I can fix him". Women are taught to be kind and nurturing. So when confronted with a weak man there is a desire to raise him up. If he becomes great then then the woman is rewarded with a great man. If he doesn't become great then he is still a WIP. I can sure most modern woman don't believe in this but any traditionally raised woman like Asuna would believe this.

It is a trap but the trap that needs the woman to enter themselves. Also I am sure this won't trap the woman forever so like Inoda the man would need something else to keep the woman. Like a big dick or make her emotional depend on him.
Yeah, and those guys are usually the ones who break up as soon as they evolve into a better self. Damn conservative mindsets. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

womens/girls like that are actually so fucken stupid you can pity a damaged guy you can help but not fucken use your body to help him with his SEXUAL desire and pretending that you're actually helping while she is actually doing the opposite destroying her original relationship acting with two personalities in front of her Partner (bf/husband etc) and in the end she will end up being just a cum dumb for the guy leaving her Parnter for a fucked up relationship like we are seeing here in the game IMO Asuna is the worst character acting with two faces saying something but doing the opposite in front and behind her BF back like just get rid of the act bitch xD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! The William Wallace among NTR heroines. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! :ROFLMAO:
i dont what are you talking about my friend they are not getting any better they are actually getting more stupider XD
as the worlds advances the efficiency of womens and men braincells decreases XD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
On the topic of decaying brain cells, I have no evidence to base this on, but I would bet the next update will come out next Friday.
It's too early in the month for a Monday release, but the Monday after the next will be already the next month so I doubt Fujino will want to delay his schedule like that

• Hey there
Reactions: Hypno133

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
That's fair, following ntr logic, but in that case, c'mon, it should be literally impossible not to recognize her unless you have some very deep mental issue that makes you see people as, idk, bananas :ROFLMAO:
A broken Kirito with trapped in his delusion with a fake Asuna.
I think this is an appropriate end for him.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
On the topic of decaying brain cells, I have no evidence to base this on, but I would bet the next update will come out next Friday.
It's too early in the month for a Monday release, but the Monday after the next will be already the next month so I doubt Fujino will want to delay his schedule like that
This month would follow the standard 4 weeks between releases other months had. It might feel shorter because most of the first week was bug fixes but there is no reason to this month would be any different. Unless on Monday we get a post saying he needs extra time for testing but even then no way it would be delayed until end of the week. No need to believe in bad outcomes with word from the dev.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tadokorokoji

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This month would follow the standard 4 weeks between releases other months had. It might feel shorter because most of the first week was bug fixes but there is no reason to this month would be any different. Unless on Monday we get a post saying he needs extra time for testing but even then no way it would be delayed until end of the week. No need to believe in bad outcomes with word from the dev.
I, of course, would me more than happy if we got something on Monday's morning. It's just that it feels like the 24th of the month is a bit too early for a release, giving Fujino too little time to work on the update.
Besides, last month Fujino was already a little late for a couple days, if you add the bug fixes that he had to do after that, I don’t think he has had enough time for this month content yet.

But, who knows, right? We will get a confirmation on the weekly update by Monday, until then we are just guessing in the dark.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I, of course, would me more than happy if we got something on Monday's morning. It's just that it feels like the 24th of the month is a bit too early for a release, giving Fujino too little time to work on the update.
Besides, last month Fujino was already a little late for a couple days, if you add the bug fixes that he had to do after that, I don’t think he has had enough time for this month content yet.

But, who knows, right? We will get a confirmation on the weekly update by Monday, until then we are just guessing in the dark.
Fujino does not have a set amount of content that he needs to release every month. So unless he needs to include some important event in the update, whatever he has to release at the time is enough for a release. We all know people will complain no matter how big/small the release is. I admit he does tend to add as much content as he can before the release which sometimes causes him to delay it for extra testing/bug fixes. But I don't remember him ever delaying the release just to add more content. Also delaying this release for extra content only means next update will have less content so there is no point.

But if you want to believe in a delay to avoid disappointment then I won't say anymore and am sorry for not minding my own business.

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020
I'm happy with how fujino does the updates, it's my first dev that does monthly updates and not the usual 2-3+ months updates with less content than fujino puts out in a month.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The only scientific explanation is the millennia of cultural and social suppression of women. Glad it changes bit by bit. Who tf wants an inexperienced dummy with no free will? If someone does, it's a rhetorical question—I don't want to know. That's why Suguha for PM! The William Wallace among NTR heroines. :ROFLMAO:
Never had I been happier of having followed this ultra-cliche character-butchering NTR game for the sake of good-quality SAO Hentai than when Sugu suddenly pulled the UNO Reverse card on the NTR cliches and decided to start going yandere psycho for her Onii-chan XD (And again, extremely fucked up and ironic in quite the karmic way that she's still the only girl currently that legit loves him honestly and doesn't give a shit about his lack of penis size nor sexual skills, if this had been Canon-accurate sexual-capabilities Kirito instead she probably would have gotten so hopelessly addicted she would have knocked herself up already I bet, LMAO)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Never had I been happier of having followed this ultra-cliche character-butchering NTR game for the sake of good-quality SAO Hentai than when Sugu suddenly pulled the UNO Reverse card on the NTR cliches and decided to start going yandere psycho for her Onii-chan XD (And again, extremely fucked up and ironic in quite the karmic way that she's still the only girl currently that legit loves him honestly and doesn't give a shit about his lack of penis size nor sexual skills, if this had been Canon-accurate sexual-capabilities Kirito instead she probably would have gotten so hopelessly addicted she would have knocked herself up already I bet, LMAO)
Honestly, I wish Fujino would make his next game featuring a female MC who just goes hard on corrupting and breaking up other couples. Just like those secondary characters who we know are always there and in love with the MC, just to create some cheap drama, but as a yandere FMC who just doesn't give a shit and goes for it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
NOT speaking in scientific terms, the woman takes as a partner a reflection of what her father was like, that is, if in her family her father was a bully or fought with her mother, she will unconsciously look for a quarrelsome partner or the other way around if the one who wore the pants at home was the mother, she will look for someone more submissive to show her dominance, and in cases where the mother was single and raised her children alone, the woman will obviously look for someone who is like a father figure, in this last case it is seen couples with an age difference of as much as 5 or 10 years, this has been the case for thousands of years, although it does not always happen depending on how the woman grows and if her mother has taught her since she was a child. You've already seen what Asuna's family is like, so get an idea of what she's like and what she's looking for.

1000003635-ezgif.com-overlay.gif

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes