4.10 star(s) 84 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
If it's about how the MC kno (or not) about the cucking, the dev said he plan to made 2 paths here : one in which Kirito is unaware of was is hapening (usual cucked dumb boy), and one where he found out but enjoy being cucked (usual cucked weirdo)...
I get it, Hero boy ken only has one netorase ending and the rest is completely netorare. SAO will follow two routes, I usually don't like it when that happens, mainly because Kirito finding out and starting to like being a cuckold is extremely strange, so I would like there to be only the nettorare route with Kirito not discovering anything. Well, so the developer doesn't end up denigrating one route over the other, or both, so far I think he's doing a good job with the story, I prefer the route that Kirito doesn't discover and that's what I'll focus on.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
If it's about how the MC kno (or not) about the cucking, the dev said he plan to made 2 paths here : one in which Kirito is unaware of was is hapening (usual cucked dumb boy), and one where he found out but enjoy being cucked (usual cucked weirdo)...
Two most laziest way to make netorare story, lol. In one way he just like puppet with no brains and emotions, in second he with no reason starting jerking off on how his girlfriend fucked.

I think I ended with this game.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
I get it, Hero boy ken only has one netorase ending and the rest is completely netorare. SAO will follow two routes, I usually don't like it when that happens, mainly because Kirito finding out and starting to like being a cuckold is extremely strange, so I would like there to be only the nettorare route with Kirito not discovering anything. Well, so the developer doesn't end up denigrating one route over the other, or both, so far I think he's doing a good job with the story, I prefer the route that Kirito doesn't discover and that's what I'll focus on.
It will be better if Kirito struggling to not make his girlfriend corrupt. Hero Boy Ken have really great netorare part, before he with no reason turn into cuckold.

Reactions: Mystermask
Apr 5, 2022
It will be better if Kirito struggling to not make his girlfriend corrupt. Hero Boy Ken have really great netorare part, before he with no reason turn into cuckold.
Exactly, I think it would be good if it really was like Hero Boy Ken, instead of Kirito finding out and starting to like being a cuckold, he could fight for her to undo the situation, but in the end he couldn't, he fought but failed. On the other side we would have the route as it is now, which he never discovers and remains the same until the end. I think that replacing the future netorase route with this route where he would fight for Asuna would be more interesting, because netorase really comes out of nowhere and has no logic, unfortunately we will only have what the developer has already written for his story.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Exactly, I think it would be good if it really was like Hero Boy Ken, instead of Kirito finding out and starting to like being a cuckold, he could fight for her to undo the situation, but in the end he couldn't, he fought but failed. On the other side we would have the route as it is now, which he never discovers and remains the same until the end. I think that replacing the future netorase route with this route where he would fight for Asuna would be more interesting, because netorase really comes out of nowhere and has no logic, unfortunately we will only have what the developer has already written for his story.
Netorase appears when peoples start writing negative reviews to the author, because the netorare game has netorare (lol). With the help of netorase, the author simply takes the protagonist out of the game in order to satisfy the requirements of the crazy people who, while playing the netorare game, hate netorare

Apr 5, 2022
Netorase appears when peoples start writing negative reviews to the author, because the netorare game has netorare (lol). With the help of netorase, the author simply takes the protagonist out of the game in order to satisfy the requirements of the crazy people who, while playing the netorare game, hate netorare
if this is the case with this work, and it would make sense since many (like me) are getting to know the author through this specific game, this is extremely sad, since until now all his works are completely netorare in which the main character never discovers that he is cuckold, at least for now, because they are not finished. If he's being pressured to do netorase for this game, that's kind of sad, mostly because his track record isn't his focus, but he could also deal with the idea that as much pressure as he's been in previous games, he's decided start SAO with the netorase story already in your head. Anyway, the second opinion is even worse, knowing that he is being forced to try to reduce the netorare since his previous works, could this explain why they were not completed? I don't know, but if you don't like netorare, why play? i don't understand these people.(and they must play because their games despite being netorare, are based on famous animes, maybe that's it)

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Personally I would have like to see the situation where the other girls took theirs chance at kirito being without GF once he get cucked. Weither he try to get back Asuna or gave up on her.
Seeing the original work, I could easily picture Lisbeth trying to seduce him agressively, or Silica timidly trying an approach (it's already weird not even seeing them when they are at the same school, but that's probably too much work for the dev).

Reactions: AlexnChaos

zntr

Oct 25, 2019
asuna getting rape by sugou in front of kirito might awaken smth in him, its a really good explanation for a h-game, plus sao have so much rape scene that the author might even be a fan of netorase XD

Apr 5, 2022
asuna getting rape by sugou in front of kirito might awaken smth in him, its a really good explanation for a h-game, plus sao have so much rape scene that the author might even be a fan of netorase XD
I really don't doubt the author has problems seeing his wife being raped in front of him, the original SAO work has several scenes like this, only in the first game Asuna is almost raped twice. My problem with this is precisely that Kirito wasn't happy about it every time it happens, of course, the anime's story is not about Kirito being a cuckold, for that reason I would find it much more interesting if on the route he discovers he hated it and fought for Asuna just like in the anime, however this time he failed. Finally, I find the idea of this game interesting, in the original work several of Kirito's enemies try to rape Asuna or a woman close to him but they never succeed, the author of the game must have thought, what if that person instead of being an enemy was a friend ? could he rape? we already have the answer.

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes