4.10 star(s) 84 Votes

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Did he ever release an english version of his other games? Or is it just this one and the Chainsawman one for now?

Apr 5, 2022
after selling my soul to the devil and having played so many netorare, in addition to having played all of this developer's games, I can already say that this is the best NTR game developer on the market today. He manages to make a quality NTR with great scenes and a warm story that will leave you much more horny than worried about the feelings of the cuckold. However, even so his games are not perfect, crashes and bugs are normal for now, and I believe that with this SAO game he is trying to improve as much as possible compared to his previous works.(Sakura chapter is the best among them )

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
after selling my soul to the devil and having played so many netorare, in addition to having played all of this developer's games, I can already say that this is the best NTR game developer on the market today. He manages to make a quality NTR with great scenes and a warm story that will leave you much more horny than worried about the feelings of the cuckold. However, even so his games are not perfect, crashes and bugs are normal for now, and I believe that with this SAO game he is trying to improve as much as possible compared to his previous works.(Sakura chapter is the best among them )
Yeah, I agree with you. This game came as a huge surprise for me when I finally decided to give it a chance, from so good I thought it was. And it's so lucky that the dev is someone who releases updates quickly (at least for now). Like, 1 update per month is an insanely good pace in my opinion.

Nov 22, 2020
do you have the link to download Sakura chapter?

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes