4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
New here and still don't know this dev well.
So Sakura chapter is about a Naruto parody game?

That said, how many other games did the developer make, how many translated (mtl also fine)?

Jecki11

Mar 30, 2021
Guys, pls help me. I can't download any saves. I crashed my game and del game. Can i download mega or any...? Thx

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Do the other games of this dev also have combat (scenes)?
I really like the different ntr-scenes during combat with virtual Asuna.

Caesaisolidas

Jul 17, 2021
Idk too it runs but some scenes just destroy joiplay :d
I had this issue playing as well until a pop-up happened that said something from a phone update was causing it after I reset that to factory all scenes play fine both for the English and Chinese version

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Do the other games of this dev also have combat (scenes)?
I really like the different ntr-scenes during combat with virtual Asuna.
Nah, unfortunately only this game has combat scenes

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
I think thats the end, so you dont.
Yh it's at the end of every version, that replay room is lit, also just use ya phone camera and chinese to english google translate for the text messages, i dont think they're getting translated cause they're pictures

TommyTommy

May 5, 2020
Yh it's at the end of every version, that replay room is lit, also just use ya phone camera and chinese to english google translate for the text messages, i dont think they're getting translated cause they're pictures
Text messages in the game "School Chat" could be translated, albeit with a Google translator. To be honest - why not. But you can extract images from the game, but you can’t pack them back. And you won't ask Fujino developer...

Alwynjaegar

Mar 4, 2022
Text messages in the game "School Chat" could be translated, albeit with a Google translator. To be honest - why not. But you can extract images from the game, but you can’t pack them back. And you won't ask Fujino developer...
Dude use ya phone camera with the google translate app, chinese to english, takes one hand and 2 seconds xD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Oh my god yes a 1000 timea yes, kirito is literally the worst anime protag ever and him getting cucked gives us all a longer happier life!
God i hate kirito, and definetly hate him enough to bash it out to his dumb bitch girlfriend getting gaped and used up by an ugly bastard! Preach chillllld P-REACH!!!!!
Your hate boner for Kirito is stronger than your actual boner for Asuna. No judgement. Whatever gets you off in the best way.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes