4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Considering the maker's older games, he likely won't discover, the whole fetish to his games is hidden sex and getting NTR without the main character knowing. The 3 fate games and 1 chainsaw man game are all like this.
I haven't seen the messages but apparently the dev has confirmed this will be different and there will be a path where Kirito discovers it and the tone will shift closer to netorase

Apr 5, 2022
I haven't seen the messages but apparently the dev has confirmed this will be different and there will be a path where Kirito discovers it and the tone will shift closer to netorase
making an SAO game he got more visibility for his work, so he must have added a Netorase route to his to-do list to satisfy his new supporters.

Furrexxx

Feb 8, 2020
Considering the maker's older games, he likely won't discover, the whole fetish to his games is hidden sex and getting NTR without the main character knowing. The 3 fate games and 1 chainsaw man game are all like this.
All his games was netorase

Aug 6, 2017
I do hope we get the dual NTR endings that I've heard about. Where Kirito either finds out about Asuna and Inoda and realizes he enjoys being cucked so he lets it continue, or he never finds out and their relationship continues with Asuna always cheating behind Kirito's back. I'm a big Netorase fan so I would prefer the former to be true.

Apr 5, 2022
I do hope we get the dual NTR endings that I've heard about. Where Kirito either finds out about Asuna and Inoda and realizes he enjoys being cucked so he lets it continue, or he never finds out and their relationship continues with Asuna always cheating behind Kirito's back. I'm a big Netorase fan so I would prefer the former to be true.
the planning indicates that the two routes/ends will happen the way you said.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes