4.10 star(s) 83 Votes

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
I'm surprised by the fact that some people think that what we see is what the main character sees.
Just because we can clearly see on shadow Asuna jerking Inoda's dick doesn't mean that Kirito sees the same thing. This hypertrophied image is made for us(players) to understand what's going on.
No need to talk about the stupidity of the MC who sees what's going on and doesn't realize he's being cheated on. What we see is an artistic device. Or it wouldn't be an erotic game after all.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
and they still keep on yapping ....

why are this connoisseurs still crying here? Since there's nothing for you here, why do you still linger like somehow the game will change to your high standards?

I know there's not much good ntr with great plots and stories atm , but you dont see me bitching about all the games that are being uploaded here. Remember, this game devs are mostly solo. Theyre not writers , theyre no triple A game companies.

Learn to restrain yourselves.

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
Bro, any walkthrough and why my game still mandarin, not english ?
1. Open game folder.
2. find folder "www"
3. open
4. delete "data" folder
5. extract "data en"
6. rename "data en" to "data"
7. ??????
8. Profit

Last edited:
Reactions: Halorecon22

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
wait is this real? xd

or is it a meme
That's all correct. But generally when people say NTR, its pertaining to one of the three. Netori, netorase or netorare. When in doubt the default is netorare on most sites.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I'm surprised by the fact that some people think that what we see is what the main character sees.
Just because we can clearly see on shadow Asuna jerking Inoda's dick doesn't mean that Kirito sees the same thing. This hypertrophied image is made for us(players) to understand what's going on.
No need to talk about the stupidity of the MC who sees what's going on and doesn't realize he's being cheated on. What we see is an artistic device. Or it wouldn't be an erotic game after all.
To begin with, if you look at the layout of the apartment Kirito goes up on the AC, while I'm pretty sure no one in real life places an AC in such a stupid location outdoor units tend to be at the back of the building not at the front below a window but ok whatever, anyway inside that window Kirito should be able to only see a bathroom not inside the living room which should be on the other side of the apartment.
To begin with, the perspective that is shown to the player is simply impossible in some cases it's like looking from behind the apartment while in others it was from I guess balcony. The only time Kirito had a real view of what's happening was in the nurses room if he goes back after confronting them he has a clear view of Asune jerking the guy off while hard to say if he does so canon story wise so to speak. Then again that's simply my take on it though the small dick, big dick in a lot of NTR games is kind of stupid.
I just hope the dev doesn't make this into a netorase or something like that.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
And why should that happen in a game where 99% of people are interested in bc of the NTR?
Can make for an interesting scenario to go from netorare to netori haha and very rare.
Then again varies by person I’m good with netorare and netori, however, personally going from netorare to netorase when MC has no indication of being a cuck magically transforming into a cuck makes 0 sense and destroys the story. Then again will see how things turn out once it’s out I just hope that the dev continues netorare in part 2 and doesn’t randomly switch to netorase.

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes