4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
First make sure to head into the "www" folder and delete the "data" folder then rename "data 0.41 en" to "data" that'll fix a lot of the translation issues in the menus and help navigate them better.

Hit esc to open the game menu when on the overworld to bring up the menu where you can find the save button second to the bottom. To load a save you need to head back to the main menu to load.
The game comes with several saves already in the game to allow for jumping around. The player saves are autosaved to slot 5.

Reactions: davelinus

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
This is an NTR where an MC with a small dick and does not see that his girlfriend, who loves her boyfriend so much but is easily corrupted by another guy and you don’t have any other choice on what is happening and in the end your girlfriend will cheat on you? I'm asking because I'm tired of the clichéd NTR and don't want to waste time.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This is an NTR where an MC with a small dick and does not see that his girlfriend, who loves her boyfriend so much but is easily corrupted by another guy and you don’t have any other choice on what is happening and in the end your girlfriend will cheat on you? I'm asking because I'm tired of the clichéd NTR and don't want to waste time.
This is pretty much what this game is about lol. That storyline is actually handled well in this game imo, but there is boring side stuff and even boring combat. If you want to check out the scenes just download the game and load the first save.

BTW which type of NTR is this genre? I am a big fan of these games.

Reactions: Testament34

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
This is pretty much what this game is about lol. That storyline is actually handled well in this game imo, but there is boring side stuff and even boring combat. If you want to check out the scenes just download the game and load the first save.

What is interesting when you play as an idiot character who does not see his girlfriend being fucked by another guy in front of his eyes, even his girlfriend hides the truth from her boyfriend that she is being raped by their "new friend" ))
These idiotic moments in the NTR genre just kill me, I just can’t take it and fully enjoy it when I see the illogical actions of the main characters, yes, I understand that this is all fiction, but for all the years that I played these games, I just got tired of it . The NTR genre itself is not so popular just because of the stereotype and the developers in this genre only copy each other and do not give anything new.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

lucasne

Aug 3, 2020
While i understand why so many people hate this "girl its cheating and the guys its so dumb that hes the last one to know" thing its very much what happens irl lol ask any soldier or truck driver that got cheated on lol

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
What is interesting when you play as an idiot character who does not see his girlfriend being fucked by another guy in front of his eyes, even his girlfriend hides the truth from her boyfriend that she is being raped by their "new friend" ))
These idiotic moments in the NTR genre just kill me, I just can’t take it and fully enjoy it when I see the illogical actions of the main characters, yes, I understand that this is all fiction, but for all the years that I played these games, I just got tired of it . The NTR genre itself is not so popular just because of the stereotype and the developers in this genre only copy each other and do not give anything new.
It actually is very popular that's why these games keep being made lol. Of course most are awful, but if you can sift through the garbage you will find games with great writing and pacing. It's the same thing for vanilla games or whatever you are into.

This game only good, not great. 7/10. As I said the gallery is already unlocked if you load save 1 so you can quickly check the scenes.

While i understand why so many people hate this "girl its cheating and the guys its so dumb that hes the last one to know" thing its very much what happens irl lol ask any soldier or truck driver that got cheated on lol
The difference is that in these games developers usually can't stop themselves from including at least 1 scene where the female's bf or husband is being stupid. A good writer knows how to make the situation more arousing for the reader instead of immersion breaking.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
what the fun for playing a NTR game where the MC is super detective, can find out every single attempt or thought of cheating/unloyalty, so that it spends 10 in game years to finally see the very first scene of the NTR. And the MC found it out right after, even the FMC didn't got a chance to get corrupted, and end of game. wow, it must be the most interesting NTR game I have ever heard of.

Last edited:

maoster

Aug 14, 2017
Always find it so funny that people who hate NTR genre dissing a game in a thread for a NTR game. Its like visiting a restaurant which you said the food taste like shit but keep going back to there just to tell the owner that it taste like shit. The only thing that this satisfy is their own ego. The game itself is not all that good (slightly broken MTL and forced combat) but the CG more than make up for it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Always find it so funny that people who hate NTR genre dissing a game in a thread for a NTR game. Its like visiting a restaurant which you said the food taste like shit but keep going back to there just to tell the owner that it taste like shit. The only thing that this satisfy is their own ego. The game itself is not all that good (slightly broken MTL and forced combat) but the CG more than make up for it.
My personal favourite was the dude dropping paragraphs about how mean it is to the author to NTR his characters and for us to make fun of them :ROFLMAO:

Oct 9, 2021
This one is Netorare.
Netorase when male lead is face to faced with the cheating and enjoys it, like really face to face, not just "why are you panting or what's going on behind there?"
Netori is where your pov is the guy stealing girls, as in the one plans and go for the hole hijacking.

Reactions: tarzan999

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
what the fun for playing a NTR game where the MC is super detective, can find out every single attempt or thought of cheating/unloyalty, so that it spends 10 in game years to finally see the very first scene of the NTR. And the MC found it out right after, even the FMC didn't got a chance to get corrupted, and end of game. wow, it must be the most interesting NTR game I have ever heard of.
Once you've played one or more NTR games it might look interesting to you when the MC is dumb, but once you've played dozens of these games you'll get tired of it because there's nothing new for you and you'll know what's going to happen.:sleep: But Kirito is one of the dumbest NTR characters to spy on Asuna and Inoda so many times and still not understand, well, you need to have talent to be so dumb and not understand what is happening. It would be much more interesting if the MC found out about the betrayal and tried to change something, there would be a confrontation between Kirito and Inoda, this could be an interesting plot twist. And so this game is a typical NTR without anything interesting where you play as a stupid character and watch how his stupid girlfriend cheats on him with a loser :ROFLMAO: . And one more thing, Inoda is the developer of this game.;)

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This one is Netorare.
Netorase when male lead is face to faced with the cheating and enjoys it, like really face to face, not just "why are you panting or what's going on behind there?"
Netori is where your pov is the guy stealing girls, as in the one plans and go for the hole hijacking.
This sure is hard to remember. Thanks!

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Once you've played one or more NTR games it might look interesting to you when the MC is dumb, but once you've played dozens of these games you'll get tired of it because there's nothing new for you and you'll know what's going to happen.:sleep: But Kirito is one of the dumbest NTR characters to spy on Asuna and Inoda so many times and still not understand, well, you need to have talent to be so dumb and not understand what is happening. It would be much more interesting if the MC found out about the betrayal and tried to change something, there would be a confrontation between Kirito and Inoda, this could be an interesting plot twist. And so this game is a typical NTR without anything interesting where you play as a stupid character and watch how his stupid girlfriend cheats on him with a loser :ROFLMAO: . And one more thing, Inoda is the developer of this game.;)
Let me tell you, if Kirito found out and try to confront, inoda has no chance. you ignored the most basic background that Kirito and Asuna already have so much bond together before this story happens.

And I can see that you have played much less NTR game or read less NTR comic than me. there are 5 different ways of enjoying NTR.
1) You role in the AMC, you enjoy the dominance procedure, conduct the corruption and stealing from others.
2) You role in the MC, you feel betrayed and wanna revenge or change the situation(you are here)
3) You role in the FMC, you enjoy being dominated or pursuit the corruption, and you feel the FMC's life has improved by providing her body to random people.
4) You role in the MC again but advanced, you feel betrayed but also feel excited that you want the FMC to be corrupted.
5) You role in the Fate, everything is determined by fate, no matter what you do, what supposed to happen will happen. Then you enjoy every participant in the path from different angle.

I am currently in the 5th way in most of the time, and I can enjoy each of the 5 different ways, as long as the story in the game or comic provide enough element for me to feel those feelings.

Why I like this game so much is because this dev has provide different angle so that I can at least enjoy this game in all those 5 different ways at the same time. The only drawback I would say is that there can be more events in between some times, but given the size of the game and it's done by one person, I have nothing to complain about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
20 pages of cuckolds and closet cucks arguing about cuckoldry... This is why I love forums. 1684478666988.png

• Haha
Reactions: Sh666155
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes