4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
Isekai - Transported to or reincarnated in another world. SAO is Isekai.
They didn't transported to another world. They were just playing VMMORPG. Yes, they are stuck in the game, but only in 1 arc, but its GAME, all NPC - is NPC, all world - it game, not issekai. Their bodies remained in the real world, so there was no transfer. Especially in another world.
If we take Issekai with elements of litrpg, like "Overlord" or "Yes, I'm a spider", then there is exactly rebirth / transfer, to another world, a world where NPCs are alive, and not NPCs, and the world there is not a GAME, but ANOTHER REAL WORLD.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
They didn't transported to another world. They were just playing VMMORPG. Yes, they are stuck in the game, but only in 1 arc, but its GAME, all NPC - is NPC, all world - it game, not issekai. Their bodies remained in the real world, so there was no transfer. Especially in another world.
If we take Issekai with elements of litrpg, like "Overlord" or "Yes, I'm a spider", then there is exactly rebirth / transfer, to another world, a world where NPCs are alive, and not NPCs, and the world there is not a GAME, but ANOTHER REAL WORLD.
Ok

Last edited:

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Cult anime? Really? SAO is one of the most well-known anime of all time. It popularized the Isekai genre! With the show's traction and Kirito being the generic light novel protagonist, Asuna is one of the most NTRed girls out there. I say the developer made a pretty safe choice for what to parody.
I'm only in favor of choosing a parody, but is Asuna able to cuckold Kirito just because the developer gave him a small dick and he suddenly "goes blind"? To make Kirito like this is to reduce the parody to hundreds of standard NTR stories. But the developer took very famous and strong progenitors, so let Asuna's corruption be strong and understandable, otherwise some kind of loser in the role of a hero-lover and sex sensei defeats Asuna. Where does his knowledge and experience in sex and seduction come from? There is absolutely no reason for this, however, he can still make Kirito's horns, but you just need to create the conditions for this, and then watching Kirito suddenly become suddenly a cuckold, despite all his virtues, will be fun and funny and the plot will become non-standard Netorare.

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
Even Autor SAO says he doesn't write Isekai. Perhaps SAO was the impetus for the Isekai genre with litrpg elements, but SAO itself is Litrpg.

その3、向こうでも「ISEKAI」がトレンドワードになっている(イタリアではイゼカイと発音するぞ!)。インタビューで何度も「異世界もののパイオニアとして現在の状況をどう思うか」と質問されたんですがそのたびに「SAOは現実世界ものですし私はパイオニアでもないです!」と頑張って説明しましたw

Number three, "ISEKAI" is a trending word over there too (in Italy it's pronounced ISE-KAI!). (It's pronounced "ise-kai" in Italy!). I was asked many times in interviews what I thought about the current situation as a pioneer of "otherworldly" works, and each time I tried my best to explain, "SAO is a real world work, and I am not a pioneer! I tried my best to explain.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'm only in favor of choosing a parody, but is Asuna able to cuckold Kirito just because the developer gave him a small dick and he suddenly "goes blind"? To make Kirito like this is to reduce the parody to hundreds of standard NTR stories. But the developer took very famous and strong progenitors, so let Asuna's corruption be strong and understandable, otherwise some kind of loser in the role of a hero-lover and sex sensei defeats Asuna. Where does his knowledge and experience in sex and seduction come from? There is absolutely no reason for this, however, he can still make Kirito's horns, but you just need to create the conditions for this, and then watching Kirito suddenly become suddenly a cuckold, despite all his virtues, will be fun and funny and the plot will become non-standard Netorare.
If you want a deep and complex examination of NTR and why people do it I would recommend you play "A Promise Best Left Unkempt" and "Turning the Page". But playing is a bid of a stretch. All you do is read and click choices. If you want to read tens of thousands of words before any cheating happens then go ahead but some people don't have enough attention span for that. It is difficult to balance the build up with the pay off.

Is it possible for a solo indie developer to develop a game on with good consistent story and interesting gameplay? Yes. Looking at you Undertale. But should you expect good interesting story without sacrificing gameplay or vice versa?

Last edited:

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
If you want a deep and complex examination of NTR and why people do it I would recommend you play "A Promise Best Left Unkempt" and "Turning the Page".
Yes, I watched these games, but I realized that it is not the classic ntr that attracts me, but the very possibility of losing something that I am absolutely sure that you will not lose. And here the hero either has to fight or come to terms with the loss. And the ability to fight, even if you still lose in the end, attracts me the most. Therefore, when for no reason they immediately make you a cripple, I don’t like it. And for some reason, they always throw out the girl as the active side. If a strong sexuality and attraction wakes up in her, like in Asuna, she will definitely look around and see that there are a lot of attractive guys besides Kirito and Inoda. And here, if everything is clear with Kirito, then Inoda, instead of a hunter, can immediately become a victim and become the same "cuckold". Although the classical NTR does not allow this. In this I consider his weakness, just like a lover of classical ballet does not want to understand modern dance performances. A little bit of this was touched on in the game "King of summer", though only a hint.

Javelly

Oct 3, 2019
New update. The author repeated that the next update will complete the first part of the game. And there will be a second part, which will be released as a separate game, but will be a direct continuation of the previous one.
He does all this because the volume of the first part is too huge.

The update will be released after the 25th.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
New update. The author repeated that the next update will complete the first part of the game. And there will be a second part, which will be released as a separate game, but will be a direct continuation of the previous one.

i think we will got conscious vaginal sex scene with asuna , 1st at the FOG game then inoda will coax asuna at real world

Reactions: SuperManolo
Jul 28, 2019

Let's go !

Reactions: Testament34
Jul 28, 2019

Could you by chance have access to the last post on Ci-en ?

seems to have 2 different cg ?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes