4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Would it be okay if I would like you to recommend some Chinese ntr games?
The only Chinese developed NTR games I know are made by TUTGame like Lovelorn Sanatorium but it is Japanese. You can find them here:
https://f95zone.to/search/270716063/?q=TUTGame&t=post&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
It is sad but most Chinese games released here are developed as if they were made by Japanese developers so many people assume any games in a vaguely Asian language are made by Japanese developer. Case in point, this game some people thought was developed by a Japanese person.

If you want a Chinese game but not NTR then Blades of Jianghu: Ballad of Wind and Dust is decent.
https://f95zone.to/threads/blades-o...d-and-dust-final-eternal-alice-studio.158163/

Reactions: Shirokame

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
finally a new ntr that's actually good.
the fights can be a bit grindy but it is done in a way that you get new content without being bored for too long, it doesn't focus on combat at all(no equipment,combat skills)and the fights are easy.
also the navigation is great didn't get lost and it's clear where you are supposed to go, while having free roam seeing kind of like bonus scenes.
this game is especially good for an ntr rpg, probably my favorite.

Apr 5, 2022
finally a new ntr that's actually good.
the fights can be a bit grindy but it is done in a way that you get new content without being bored for too long, it doesn't focus on combat at all(no equipment,combat skills)and the fights are easy.
also the navigation is great didn't get lost and it's clear where you are supposed to go, while having free roam seeing kind of like bonus scenes.
this game is especially good for an ntr rpg, probably my favorite.
Don't get me wrong, but based on the NTR in your picture, this SAO NTR game really could be a source of clean water for you.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
That's funny.. I actually have five SAO titles in works. Such as Integrity Knights: The Demon War.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Maybe he meant apblu is deep and complex. This game is simple and and easy to understand so it is like a pool of clear shallow water. My best guess.
yeah there aren't many similarities...
apblu is visual novel packed with a lot of text, while this sao game is more about the experience, each individual heroine seem to have a standard plot, like for example: suguha and the playboy using some ridiculous blackmail, asuna and the fugly have a similar plot often used in mom ntr, milf with the ugly pitiful kid, using pity to gain sexual favors.
but when you combine eveything together it turns out to be a captivating experience, i just hope it won't be rushed and end too soon.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
yeah there aren't many similarities...
apblu is visual novel packed with a lot of text, while this sao game is more about the experience, each individual heroine seem to have a standard plot, like for example: suguha and the playboy using some ridiculous blackmail, asuna and the fugly have a similar plot often used in mom ntr, milf with the ugly pitiful kid, using pity to gain sexual favors.
but when you combine eveything together it turns out to be a captivating experience, i just hope it won't be rushed and end too soon.
APBLU is a deep psychological and emotional examination of NTR with some good NTR scenes as payoff. It is good if you like that kind of experience. This game cuts all the fillings and goes straight into classic and entertaining NTR scenarios.

The only way this game will end too soon if the Chinese government gets involved.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

xJuma

Dec 15, 2020
Do we already know who the mom will end up with? Would be insane for the fat guy to get both of them, although I dont think it will happen.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Do we already know who the mom will end up with? Would be insane for the fat guy to get both of them, although I dont think it will happen.
Remember this event with a NPC? Maybe this was Asuna's mom and she is professor getting banged by her student. She does mention she was a daughter.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes