4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
this game has a lot interesting side event hint the dev's other game, like this Kitagawa Marin scene referring to Scathach.

1683994975700.png

any characters with green hair mean their gf or wife has cheated or will cheat them. And you can 100% sure find scene of their gf/wife cheating. for example, the drunk guy talked to Kirito, his wife cheat him because the ganster drugged her in the KTV, then blackmailed her in the back alley. Some student in the school or in park also.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Considering that most NTR setting require the cucked MC to be a blind dickless whimp who can't see his GF beeing cucked even when she's fucking right next to him... I can't see Kirito going after Asuna mom (especially since she don't think much of him).

I'd be easier to see another girl or "Kirito harem" realizing Asuna's dumped Kirito and goes to grab him for herself... although I can't see it hapenning here, it would make too much more content for the game.

(but we haven't see or heard of Silica and Lisbeth who are supposed to be at the same school when we saw in the SNS Alice or Shinon getting pounded - maybe one of them will make an appearance to try and steal Kirito ... or getting pounded on the SNS ?)

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Remember this event with a NPC? Maybe this was Asuna's mom and she is professor getting banged by her student. She does mention she was a daughter.
i think its random npc
from my opinion it looks like sensei from the persona 5
and from the previous image show the mom got banged by the snake guy
i just hope inoda can get oyakodon

Apr 5, 2022
Considering that most NTR setting require the cucked MC to be a blind dickless whimp who can't see his GF beeing cucked even when she's fucking right next to him... I can't see Kirito going after Asuna mom (especially since she don't think much of him).

I'd be easier to see another girl or "Kirito harem" realizing Asuna's dumped Kirito and goes to grab him for herself... although I can't see it hapenning here, it would make too much more content for the game.

(but we haven't see or heard of Silica and Lisbeth who are supposed to be at the same school when we saw in the SNS Alice or Shinon getting pounded - maybe one of them will make an appearance to try and steal Kirito ... or getting pounded on the SNS ?)
taking into account his previous works, I could tell you to forget about any chance of Kirito hooking up with another woman, besides, the developer has already said that he will make two routes for the game, one where he will never find out about Asuna's betrayal, assuming so aue until the end of the game we will have Inoda fucking with Asuna and Kirito will be oblivious. Already in the second route it will be basically an NTS (which I hate, but this developer is very good so I believe he can even develop a quality NTS), where Kirito will discover the betrayal but will start to enjoy being cuckolded, then we'll have a pretty standard NTS route where we'll see Kirito being Asuna and Inoda's dog.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
taking into account his previous works, I could tell you to forget about any chance of Kirito hooking up with another woman, besides, the developer has already said that he will make two routes for the game, one where he will never find out about Asuna's betrayal, assuming so aue until the end of the game we will have Inoda fucking with Asuna and Kirito will be oblivious. Already in the second route it will be basically an NTS (which I hate, but this developer is very good so I believe he can even develop a quality NTS), where Kirito will discover the betrayal but will start to enjoy being cuckolded, then we'll have a pretty standard NTS route where we'll see Kirito being Asuna and Inoda's dog.
the dev used real sao plot which is sugou for the NTS story buildup , and some minor dialogues from the npcs to try corrupt kirito
i also believe the dev can make good NTS with it

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
the dev used real sao plot which is sugou for the NTS story buildup , and some minor dialogues from the npcs to try corrupt kirito
i only found this about what the dev said for this question:

Q: About the SAO future plot.
A: I want to try to add 2 routes in this game, one for Kirito find the truth but get pleasure from the cuckold. The other for Kirito won't know the truth.

btw i saw that asuna mom will be added, makes me hope kiritos mom, kirigaya midori will also be added.

Reactions: bb12308

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
Any1 got a full save for Nero Remake / Old ones????
here's the save for old nero. The remake doesn't have a gallery yet (or I haven't seen it) and also it's only 30min of gameplay at most, just go using your command seal after each chat so you don't miss "secret" scenes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
i think its random npc
from my opinion it looks like sensei from the persona 5
and from the previous image show the mom got banged by the snake guy
i just hope inoda can get oyakodon
This probably be a random NPC. I thought it could only be Asuna's mom if developer already had plans to add Asuna's mom early. If it was planned and this was Asuna's mom then kudos to developer for adding this foreshadowing so far in advance.

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
The developer took and made a little scandalous choice by making NTR from the cult anime. But for some reason he decided to reduce his plot to 100500 standard ntr plot.If you have undertaken to make a scandal, so do not reduce it to the usual, make a non-standard NTR for a non-standard choice, otherwise it is the same as editing a cult anime to the level of an insignificant anime without an audience (this can still be explained by some personal dislike for the heroes, but not for a neutral game developer who does not need a narrowing of the audience)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The developer took and made a little scandalous choice by making NTR from the cult anime. But for some reason he decided to reduce his plot to 100500 standard ntr plot.If you have undertaken to make a scandal, so do not reduce it to the usual, make a non-standard NTR for a non-standard choice, otherwise it is the same as editing a cult anime to the level of an insignificant anime without an audience (this can still be explained by some personal dislike for the heroes, but not for a neutral game developer who does not need a narrowing of the audience)
Cult anime? Really? SAO is one of the most well-known anime of all time. It popularized the Isekai genre! With the show's traction and Kirito being the generic light novel protagonist, Asuna is one of the most NTRed girls out there. I say the developer made a pretty safe choice for what to parody.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
But SAO - no isekai. Isekai - it's reincarnation in another world. But Kirito and Asuna not reincarnation, they just stuck in game, and it's only in first arc.
SAO - it LitRPG.
Isekai - Transported to or reincarnated in another world. SAO is Isekai.

Reactions: LordFrz

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
But SAO - no isekai. Isekai - it's reincarnation in another world. But Kirito and Asuna not reincarnation, they just stuck in game, and it's only in first arc.
SAO - it LitRPG.
By definition it's transportation or reincernation to another world and the virtual reality or whatever games are like another world so both is and isn't isekai depending on how you take it.
The definition itself doesn't mean they have to be stuck in another world just that it's happening in another world so they kind of travel between worlds even if it's just a game. Since it's like their conciseness being in the game while their body remains in the real world.
Personally the story is rather mediocre first season has some good soundtrack, however, apart from Arc 1 it just gets a bit ehhh. When it comes to isekai there are a few good ones out there some even pre-dating SAO hack from a story perspective might even consider the familiar of zero a better isekai then SAO, which anime ended around the time SAO began just maybe a shame no real games were made after that one might've had some good plot potential.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
By definition it's transportation or reincernation to another world and the virtual reality or whatever games are like another world so both is and isn't isekai depending on how you take it.
The definition itself doesn't mean they have to be stuck in another world just that it's happening in another world so they kind of travel between worlds even if it's just a game. Since it's like their conciseness being in the game while their body remains in the real world.
Personally the story is rather mediocre first season has some good soundtrack, however, apart from Arc 1 it just gets a bit ehhh. When it comes to isekai there are a few good ones out there some even pre-dating SAO hack from a story perspective might even consider the familiar of zero a better isekai then SAO, which anime ended around the time SAO began just maybe a shame no real games were made after that one might've had some good plot potential.
Before .hack and Familiar of Zero, there was Escaflowne. Escaflowne was inspired by Alice in Wonderland which also fits the definition of Isekai. But those stories are girls focused and more about experiencing a fantasy world. The modern Isekai is boys focused and power fantasy. I believe Familiar of Zero is the first story that fits the modern Isekai but it never got the global attention. It was only after SAO that the genre took off and all the copies appeared. Even if you do not like SAO, it was the catalyst for the modern Isekai era.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes