4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
From Fujino Senseis Patreon:

"
Current Progress:
1.Add the POV of Asuna in the wooden house in the forest in CG room.
2.Finish the hypnosis event CGs of Alice.
3.Add two sexual harassment CG of Asuna, and some relevant events CGs of Leafa.
4.CGs of Other Charaters like Lisbeth is still on progress."

we will be eating good sooooooon
We finally got Asuna's POV in the wooden house in the forest in the CG room.
Oo, so there will be sexual harassment of Asuna, I wonder who is harassing Asuna?
I'm curious what the CG of Leafa/Suguha and Lisbeth will be

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
IT IS A FACT that INODA WILL HAVE HER BJ from ASUNA but that will be in FOG and it would be good for it to be in the next update
mhh, i hope the blowjob scene will be someting like a semi final or after some "big" event.
suspension and thrill for the slow downfall guys *smirk*

Reactions: RuinedManLife

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We finally got Asuna's POV in the wooden house in the forest in the CG room.
Oo, so there will be sexual harassment of Asuna, I wonder who is harassing Asuna?
I'm curious what the CG of Leafa/Suguha and Lisbeth will be
Well the only MAN who will be harassing Asuna is Inoda. Maybe Liz will still mess around with Asuna but Kirito-kun don't have the time anymore with his new part-time job. I know one of those harassment events will be at the hot springs wearing the swimsuits from last week. I wonder what the other event will be?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Eh....to suffer again, to wait a long time again.
Yes, the new thing will be good, but after that there will be breakdowns. ))) And the game will be released completely in 2025 probably.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Well the only MAN who will be harassing Asuna is Inoda. Maybe Liz will still mess around with Asuna but Kirito-kun don't have the time anymore with his new part-time job. I know one of those harassment events will be at the hot springs wearing the swimsuits from last week. I wonder what the other event will be?
So the molestation will be in the hot springs and Asuna won't know about it? How will Inoda make sure Asuna doesn't know that she was molested by Inoda?
I'm also curious what the next event will be. Maybe Asuna will want to do kinky things with Inoda in the game and the real world. Then Inoda will experience Asuna and Asuna will be pregnant. I would like to see that

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So the molestation will be in the hot springs and Asuna won't know about it? How will Inoda make sure Asuna doesn't know that she was molested by Inoda?
I'm also curious what the next event will be. Maybe Asuna will want to do kinky things with Inoda in the game and the real world. Then Inoda will experience Asuna and Asuna will be pregnant. I would like to see that
No I think Asuna will know about Inoda in the hot springs. He can go invisible but she is already ok with having sex with him in-game so why would he hide?

We are WAY too soon for pregnancy. But one day it will happen I am sure. ;)

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I'm assuming there won't be another battle harassment thing going on for this upcoming update, so a little bummed about it. But mainly just looking forward to the tree house scene, and I guess hopefully there's another sex scene between Inoda and Asuna besides the tree house.

Looking forward to actual Leafa stuff???

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
My first reaction of seeing that bj scene was "omg Inoda's rod is so huge Asuna will have to work hard on it" but then I actually paid attention to that girl model and it's not even Asuna lol. It's better this way, blowjob scene should have more build up to be even hotter and to see how far she's fallen.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Always good to hear from Fujino-sensei! Honestly, I barely care about the Alice Plot so not particularly hyped about it but at least the fact it's finally moving forward means that we're closer to it being over too (That said, it further confirming the existence of convenient hypno-powers-in-VR opens worrying possibilities in general, though then again that may also be part of Administrator's BS plans anyway...)

I already knew that Fujino was going to add Asuna's point of view in the cabin and it would be better if it was in the collection room, now the fact that he added LEAFA's CG makes me understand that he will continue with the plot of HEBISHIMA like his bicycle? I hope he hasn't scrapped the idea of SUGUHA and cuckito it will be a shame if he does.
Sadly, the fact he specifically said "Leafa" instead of Suguha makes me think these are most likely to be showing what happened with her and Hebishima while Kirito and the others were chasing the Pigeon and the treehouse stuff happened (Where she seemenly called him right away to fuck after Kirito told her he was busy and they went together to the Underground City), and if so is just further confirmation that Fujino seems to have fully dropped that plot of hers in order to focus more on the main plot :(

However I wonder why he specifically differentiated her CGs as "relevant" compared to "harassment" he said about Asuna...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Always good to hear from Fujino-sensei! Honestly, I barely care about the Alice Plot so not particularly hyped about it but at least the fact it's finally moving forward means that we're closer to it being over too (That said, it further confirming the existence of convenient hypno-powers-in-VR opens worrying possibilities in general, though then again that may also be part of Administrator's BS plans anyway...)

Sadly, the fact he specifically said "Leafa" instead of Suguha makes me think these are most likely to be showing what happened with her and Hebishima while Kirito and the others were chasing the Pigeon and the treehouse stuff happened (Where she seemenly called him right away to fuck after Kirito told her he was busy and they went together to the Underground City), and if so is just further confirmation that Fujino seems to have fully dropped that plot of hers in order to focus more on the main plot :(

However I wonder why he specifically differentiated her CGs as "relevant" compared to "harassment" he said about Asuna...
"Relevant" is a bad translation from Fujino. The phrase he used in Chinese was "相關" which means "related" so I think he meant "some Leafa related event CGs".

Also I would not give on Sugu plotline. Like you guessed the Leafa related event is probably Leafa during the Treehouse event. With Kirito still busy with Asuna only Hebishima is available at that point. I would wait until after Kirito starts his part-time job and is away from Asuna to see if Fujino moves Kirito closer to Sugu. After all Kirito will need something to do while away from Asuna, maybe that something will be Suguha?

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
"Relevant" is a bad translation from Fujino. The phrase he used in Chinese was "相關" which means "related" so I think he meant "some Leafa related event CGs".

Also I would not give on Sugu plotline. Like you guessed the Leafa related event is probably Leafa during the Treehouse event. With Kirito still busy with Asuna only Hebishima is available at that point. I would wait until after Kirito starts his part-time job and is away from Asuna to see if Fujino moves Kirito closer to Sugu. After all Kirito will need something to do while away from Asuna, maybe that something will be Suguha?
I mean, if Suguha period hadn't had any scene in FOG during the last update I would have more easily accepted that or clung to that hope, but the thing is, he literally had her be disappointed in him not having time to hang out with her AND immediately call Hebishima seemingly to go fuck right after. Like I mentioned on a rant before, that's NOT what the Suguha that Fujino wrote the previous 2 days would have done at all, especially not the one that purposefully almost got Hebishima killed by the tree monster for shits and giggles and also fangirled over Kirito saving his ass.

I would be happy to be pleasantly surprised otherwise, but everything from the last update seems to indicate Fujino just full-on completely reversed her character on the last update 'cause it was easier to write her like that to hurry along the plot, especially if we're getting newLEAFA H-scenes right afterward rather than Suguha's, when funnily enough we NEVER got the ones of what she did to Kirito during those 2 times she had him to herself without supervision even though it seemed for sure those would have been added to the rec. room previous update but instead we got the full-on change in pace that ended up with the treehouse :(

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, if Suguha period hadn't had any scene in FOG during the last update I would have more easily accepted that or clung to that hope, but the thing is, he literally had her be disappointed in him not having time to hang out with her AND immediately call Hebishima seemingly to go fuck right after. Like I mentioned on a rant before, that's NOT what the Suguha that Fujino wrote the previous 2 days would have done at all, especially not the one that purposefully almost got Hebishima killed by the tree monster for shits and giggles and also fangirled over Kirito saving his ass.

I would be happy to be pleasantly surprised otherwise, but everything from the last update seems to indicate Fujino just full-on completely reversed her character on the last update 'cause it was easier to write her like that to hurry along the plot, especially if we're getting newLEAFA H-scenes right afterward rather than Suguha's, when funnily enough we NEVER got the ones of what she did to Kirito during those 2 times she had him to herself without supervision even though it seemed for sure those would have been added to the rec. room previous update but instead we got the full-on change in pace that ended up with the treehouse :(
How I see that event was Suguha was pissed that Kirito turned her down so she called Hebishima for a quickie to vent her frustrations. But Kirito didn't know who Leafa is and he had plans with his other friends so of course he did not go with Leafa. But soon he will have no time for Asuna and IF his part-time is at the Agil's cafe, he would have plenty of time with Suguha. So really for me nothing in the last update breaks anything for Suguha and it will all depends on how the part-time storyline goes for how Suguha's relationship with Kirito will end.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
How I see that event was Suguha was pissed that Kirito turned her down so she called Hebishima for a quickie to vent her frustrations. But Kirito didn't know who Leafa is and he had plans with his other friends so of course he did not go with Leafa. But soon he will have no time for Asuna and IF his part-time is at the Agil's cafe, he would have plenty of time with Suguha. So really for me nothing in the current update breaks anything for Suguha and it will all depends on how the part-time storyline goes for how Suguha's relationship with Kirito will end.
I mean, that's only if you consider Suguha's character so washy that she gets right back to being Hebishima's slut at the slightest irritation, and that's not how Fujino had suddenly been writing her at all, which IS why I think as I do, but then again I care more about her actual character than most people around so maybe that's why I saw it that way XP (Also, she wasn't even "angry" at all, which is another issue with that theory of yours: Leafa wasn't mad at all that Kirito told her he couldn't spend time with her, she was just SAD. Which, again, is against how her character had been written the previous two days, that Suguha would have first thought about trying to sneak in Kirito's home knowing he was gonna be busy that night before calling Hebishima herself, which she canonically only ever did before during the timeskip after discovering he was over at Asuna's after being worried sick for him because of the storms and even going to his apartment because of that, every other time it was always Hebishima who called her first)

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes