4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Man I never continued to watch the SAO Asuna X Nishida hypno app until now. the animations looked really good and i was ok with everything until nishida confessed to asuna that he used the hypno app on her and she is like: "yea i already knew.. its ok, i forgive you because it was for the better anyway" like no way that she wouldnt feel manipulated and betrayed at all. im ok with a lot of things, but thats where i draw the fking line.. no way man, fuk xd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Man I never continued to watch the SAO Asuna X Nishida hypno app. the animations looked really good and i was ok with everything until nishida confessed to asuna he used the hypno app on asuna and she is like: "yea i already knew.. its ok, i forgive you because it was for the better anyway" like no way that she wouldnt feel manipulated and betrayed at all. im ok with a lot of things, but thats where i draw the fking line.. no way man, fuk xd
The Asuna in Nishida's version of the story is the stupidest one I have found so far, and above all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really unforgivable, I have written a fanfic where Asuna loses

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Man I never continued to watch the SAO Asuna X Nishida hypno app. the animations looked really good and i was ok with everything until nishida confessed to asuna he used the hypno app on asuna and she is like: "yea i already knew.. its ok, i forgive you because it was for the better anyway" like no way that she wouldnt feel manipulated and betrayed at all. im ok with a lot of things, but thats where i draw the fking line.. no way man, fuk xd
LMAO, yeah. The saddest part is that it's not even the worst use of NTR plots/hypno-apps I have ever seen, so at that point I didn't mind much, even if it made Asuna look either ultra-idiotic or like the biggest bitch ever, either way at least Kirito managed to get rid of THAT before it was too late, he's the one who ended up winning the most in the end there truly XD

• Haha
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
From Fujino Senseis Patreon:

"
Current Progress:
1.Add the POV of Asuna in the wooden house in the forest in CG room.
2.Finish the hypnosis event CGs of Alice.
3.Add two sexual harassment CG of Asuna, and some relevant events CGs of Leafa.
4.CGs of Other Charaters like Lisbeth is still on progress."

we will be eating good sooooooon

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Sounds like a big update.

As long as there is always progress / scenes of Asuna, I don't think people mind the side characters getting some time as long as they are proportional. Perhaps with finishing this hypnosis event for Alice, he can dust her away for a while.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I already knew that Fujino was going to add Asuna's point of view in the cabin and it would be better if it was in the collection room, now the fact that he added LEAFA's CG makes me understand that he will continue with the plot of HEBISHIMA like his bicycle? I hope he hasn't scrapped the idea of SUGUHA and cuckito it will be a shame if he does.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
From Fujino Senseis Patreon:

"
Current Progress:
1.Add the POV of Asuna in the wooden house in the forest in CG room.
2.Finish the hypnosis event CGs of Alice.
3.Add two sexual harassment CG of Asuna, and some relevant events CGs of Leafa.
4.CGs of Other Charaters like Lisbeth is still on progress."

we will be eating good sooooooon
We finally got Asuna's POV in the wooden house in the forest in the CG room.
Oo, so there will be sexual harassment of Asuna, I wonder who is harassing Asuna?
I'm curious what the CG of Leafa/Suguha and Lisbeth will be

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
IT IS A FACT that INODA WILL HAVE HER BJ from ASUNA but that will be in FOG and it would be good for it to be in the next update
mhh, i hope the blowjob scene will be someting like a semi final or after some "big" event.
suspension and thrill for the slow downfall guys *smirk*

Reactions: RuinedManLife

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We finally got Asuna's POV in the wooden house in the forest in the CG room.
Oo, so there will be sexual harassment of Asuna, I wonder who is harassing Asuna?
I'm curious what the CG of Leafa/Suguha and Lisbeth will be
Well the only MAN who will be harassing Asuna is Inoda. Maybe Liz will still mess around with Asuna but Kirito-kun don't have the time anymore with his new part-time job. I know one of those harassment events will be at the hot springs wearing the swimsuits from last week. I wonder what the other event will be?

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Eh....to suffer again, to wait a long time again.
Yes, the new thing will be good, but after that there will be breakdowns. ))) And the game will be released completely in 2025 probably.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes