4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
If Inoda gets a blowjob before Kirito, that actually will be a massive indication of Asuna's fall as she has made it clear she won't do them. I forget exactly what she said, but she currently won't even do it for Kirito. Being an NTR game and she saying she won't do something... you know she's gonna do it at some point lol
Inoda will definitely get the blowjob before Kirito. In fact I would surprised if Kirito ever gets BJ from Asuna. Maybe Suguha will give him one. Blowjob is the one thing she will not do for anyone. In most NTR works cumming inside is the last step before the woman falls completely but for whatever reason blowjobs is the final step for Asuna. Since she would never give BJs to Kirito when she willing gives one to Inoda then it is proof she loves him more than Kirito and it is all over for Kirito.

But I think that is a long time away. I feel Asuna's first willing BJ will be in the game world after she had enough sex in the game world to feel no more shame. Until then we have to make do with Kyouko and Suguha instead.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Unless Asuna pulls back again, and Inoda has to work her up to full sex again.
Seeing as Asuna was actually drugged, the plants obviously were making her horny, for the treehouse sex I do think there will be a small pull back but not very far. 3 steps forward, 1 step back kinda thing. I don't think we're going to this yet:

Inoda and Asuna are both log into FOG, know Kirito won't be online tonight
Inoda "So want to have sex?"
Asuna "Sure!"
Procedes to have sex in Kirito and Asuna's house for the next 2 hours

I think after the treehouse pov, next we're getting the next step of massage sex and then I hope for battle sex. The kinda instances where she can't make a huge fuss about Inoda pushing her for stuff so she goes along with it.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
Seeing as Asuna was actually drugged, the plants obviously were making her horny, for the treehouse sex I do think there will be a small pull back but not very far. 3 steps forward, 1 step back kinda thing. I don't think we're going to this yet:

Inoda and Asuna are both log into FOG, know Kirito won't be online tonight
Inoda "So want to have sex?"
Asuna "Sure!"
Procedes to have sex in Kirito and Asuna's house for the next 2 hours

I think after the treehouse pov, next we're getting the next step of massage sex and then I hope for battle sex. The kinda instances where she can't make a huge fuss about Inoda pushing her for stuff so she goes along with it.
Yeah this basically, hopefully its just treehouse POV, massage sex scene, then more sex stull in game up until "we did worse online, surely this much IRL enough is okay" until suddenly Inoda cant go online for whatever reason but Asuna wants to do it so they did to do things IRL instead. Hopefully the plot goes in that direction.

Reactions: RuinedManLife

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
BTW, probably not the best place to ask about this but I haven't really used this forum for anything like it before and this is the thread I know the most people at, so I wanted to ask, anyone knows where I should put a question to get help with an Eroge not running for me?
Inoda will definitely get the blowjob before Kirito. In fact I would surprised if Kirito ever gets BJ from Asuna. Maybe Suguha will give him one. Blowjob is the one thing she will not do for anyone. In most NTR works cumming inside is the last step before the woman falls completely but for whatever reason blowjobs is the final step for Asuna. Since she would never give BJs to Kirito when she willing gives one to Inoda then it is proof she loves him more than Kirito and it is all over for Kirito.

But I think that is a long time away. I feel Asuna's first willing BJ will be in the game world after she had enough sex in the game world to feel no more shame. Until then we have to make do with Kyouko and Suguha instead.
While I'm not that much into BJ personally, I do agree that it feels like that's the line-to-cross that will pretty much confirm Asuna has fully become the average Fujino corrupted girl for Inoda, most likely XP Also, while she has done them for Hebishima a few times, now I'm wondering if Sugu did any to Kirito during those offscreen scenes that now we may never actually get a PoV of...

Reactions: kinglionheart

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Yeah this basically, hopefully its just treehouse POV, massage sex scene, then more sex stull in game up until "we did worse online, surely this much IRL enough is okay" until suddenly Inoda cant go online for whatever reason but Asuna wants to do it so they did to do things IRL instead. Hopefully the plot goes in that direction.
the plot is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
In most NTR works cumming inside is the last step before the woman falls completely but for whatever reason blowjobs is the final step for Asuna.
Didn't Inoda cum inside the first time he had sex with her during the flashback at the beginning of chapter 2? Because he says he did when she's up against the bath tub for the start of that scene.

Reactions: RuinedManLife

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Didn't Inoda cum inside the first time he had sex with her during the flashback at the beginning of chapter 2? Because he says he did when she's up against the bath tub for the start of that scene.
I don't remember if they said the condom broke, or if they got too into it and he just came inside, but yeah he does. There's a scene where she freaks out and says she needs to take a morning after pill.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yes Inoda did cum inside Asuna without a condom on the Lustful Night. But Asuna didn't break and become Inoda's like in most other NTR works. Since she lets Kirito cum inside her but never gives him a BJ, I am saying instead of cumming raw a willing BJ will be the final step to make Asuna Inoda's.

kutazz4

Nov 17, 2021
So I did a rewatch of a two scenes from previous update, the handjob while Inoda was lying on her lap and the treehouse ofc. On that handjob scene I come up with a new scene, because Asuna was suprised that lying on her lap is so comforting, both for Inoda and Kirito, so what if somehow she got so tired while being with Inoda irl and he tell her that she can lay on HIS lap and then because of close proximity to his cock she would inhale his musky sweaty smell of his cock and got horny from it (it's not like she's disgusted by his smell anyway, she just comment on it in her thoughts but never said anything negative about it)? Maybe it wont end up with sex, but it will allow her to not be so disgusted by blowing him, because she will actually enjoy his smell and will want to actually taste him. Just a horny rumbling ofc, and very erotic scenario I came up.

On the end of Treehouse event, Asuna seems convicted that it's just virtual sex. She's not feeling bad about it, dont have any remorse (at least from what we saw, it may change in next update while she actually will have time to think about it). She even confirmed that she don't mind helping Inoda "vent" with her even when Kirito was sitting with them at the table :p SO I REALLY REALLY wish we can another sex scenes in fog, and that next updates will be mostly focusing on her getting corrupted in fog by Inoda.

Will any of what I said will happen in next updates? I don't know but a man gotta survive somehow till the end of April

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
they never kiss
they havent kissed out of love yet, but inoda already did some forced kissing. and asuna also enjoyed the one during the nightmare tree battle fight (even tho she pretty much bonked him after that, huehue)

Aug 21, 2023
Never thought I'd write a comment here, but Imma share my thoughts here.
Both FMC and MC are probably the most idiotic couple I've ever encounter.
I'm so frustrated at their actions compare to that of Inoda, at least Inoda is just your typical sociopath, trying to gain empathy through lies. *Which I had experience IRL with them*. The indecisiveness from both the MC really infuriates me, they couldn't even say what they had in mind to each other then what's the point being a couple and the sudden change in pace with Asuna opening up to Inoda is a no brainer either, with all the things happened and yet she still didn't let her guard up against Inoda, proves that this woman doesn't really love Kirito at all and only cares about pursuing carnal pleasure. If there's an ending where Kirito gets to choose to dump this bitch and move on with his life is probably the best thing can happen in the game which I know that isn't going to happen but thankfully this is just a game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes