4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I hope fujino focus finish SAO first cuz this is big project than his other game, part 2 menu animation, multy POV and ntr even better here
he still not finish sakura chapter
He said he will focus on this game until it is gone. After he finishes this game, he said he will back and finish his FATE games. People here just likes to waste time between updates guessing what series should get the Fujino treatment. Since Fujino will never see the results, it is just harmless fun for us. Join in on the guessing. You will have fun!

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Only if Barrett and Red are NTR-able.
Well i recently found out Rakudai no Kishi (Chivalry of a fallen Knight) is being translated for real this time (fan translations were good and pretty advanced when it was dropped due to it getting liscenced.....and then the company either went bankrupt or it was some sort of scam, and it was dead for years), and found a few NTR in pixiv about it so i thought this was a good one for a game too. It would be funny getting a ntr game after basically getting cucked out of the series itself for years xD

Although i still prefer a Infinite Stratos NTR or To Love Ru xD

Or Isekai Harem

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I mean, yeah, that's one of the oldest and most common NTR cliches and one consistent across all of Fujino's works, all the MCs/husbands/boyfriends must have small dicks, no stamina, and/or no sexual proficiency at all, while all the NTR-men are sex Gods with forearm-sized dicks and unlimited stamina (Even Inoda who is a fatso that doesn't exercise at all IRL and didn't even go out of his apartment actively before meeting Kirito and Asuna XD).
The truth is that the size of the penis or the god of sex is just an easy formula to create an argument for why the girl cheats or is attracted to another man.

muz2020

Nov 27, 2020
If anyone of you guys played Curse of kubel the developer of that game is making a new here is trial ver and make sure to follow him on ci-en

Reactions: ahfro and Adsnow

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well i recently found out Rakudai no Kishi (Chivalry of a fallen Knight) is being translated for real this time (fan translations were good and pretty advanced when it was dropped due to it getting liscenced.....and then the company either went bankrupt or it was some sort of scam, and it was dead for years), and found a few NTR in pixiv about it so i thought this was a good one for a game too. It would be funny getting a ntr game after basically getting cucked out of the series itself for years xD

Or Isekai Harem
Personally I think To Love-Ru would be the best candidate, as it even was part of the previous poll Fujino put where SAO won, but DxD would be great too IMO XP

The truth is that the size of the penis or the god of sex is just an easy formula to create an argument for why the girl cheats or is attracted to another man.
Oh yeah, I know it is and that's why it's used so much, but it's still lazy and unimaginative, and like I said the issue is that for a lot of works nowadays is just plain out wrong for several reasons. Like, I'm pretty sure nobody who actually knows Naruto would think the Raikage actually has better stamina than him, yet Raikage NTR of him fucking Hinata has become the biggest staple of Naruto Hentai for the past years XD Most people doesn't care for them and just enjoys it anyway, but it's just another of the many reasons I don't particularly care for NTR more often than not :p

Reactions: Kazuto123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Or Isekai Harem
No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i wonder if the dev rememebers the nero ntr game or any of the other fate ntr games really, remember this was a side project at first that got really popular.

Reactions: NickFn092

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.
We all have one or two shows we feel like that about, but we can bend the rules for some things at the end of the day. Like, for me I dislike seeing Kirito get NTR-ed, as someone that read the novels before there even was an anime and SAO got popular and thus so many Haters, I really winced a lot of all the shit and trauma this kid so many people call "an OP Gary Stu" because of circumstantial out-of-context things, but at this point after seeing it happen so many times is just whatever XP (And also indirectly the reason I have kinda grown to like SAO Reverse NTR despite it being so mega-rare, LMAO)

i wonder if the dev rememebers the nero ntr game or any of the other fate ntr games really, remember this was a side project at first that got really popular.
He said he's gonna go back and finish them after SAO is done, supposedly :O

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yeah, honestly i only thought of it because i found some NTR on pixiv when i was bored and browsing, and i am still salty i had to drop reading it because of that scam compnay translating it.

Reactions: kinglionheart

pirohiro

Feb 15, 2020
Any game he makes next would need to feature a canon romantic pairing, which is why SAO works so well. I don't think there are any other pairings which have the canon romance and the popularity of Kirito and Asuna.

In the top 100 most popular shows on MAL, only 4 shows other than SAO involve a protagonist getting a girlfriend. Kaguya-sama. Toradora. Bakemonogatari. Oregairu.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Any game he makes next would need to feature a canon romantic pairing, which is why SAO works so well. I don't think there are any other pairings which have the canon romance and the popularity of Kirito and Asuna.

In the top 100 most popular shows on MAL, only 4 shows other than SAO involve a protagonist getting a girlfriend. Kaguya-sama. Toradora. Bakemonogatari. Oregairu.
There are a few more, in fact To Love-ru and Infinite Stratos work well because the girls like the MC explicitly and its not hard to stablish NTR. But yeah hte more real the couple is the better the NTR. Also since you mentioned Kaguya i hope that isn't next, i would feel too sorry for Shirogane xD, dude already is a mess even with his happy ending lol

Toradora now mmmmm, intriguing, the fact Taiga canonicaly goes a away for an extended lenght of time would present an oportunity itself, the only real con is that is doubtfull Fujino can do Taiga flatness justice.

Oh and i remembered another harem that is good for NTR: SEKIREI, the MC actually gets with the harem in real poligamy but somehow still remains too much of a walking pussy so its easy toe njoy seeing him get netorared, plus the alien/winged aspect of the whole series (and even how it ended) also present good ways for ntr i think.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes