4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Sir I am a man. I would not act without class and dignity. RN I am:

View attachment 3522548
haha I don't even think Fujino Sensei is a BTS or some famous singer lol, besides it was only a matter of time that would happen now I see it as very difficult or unlikely for this to happen in the real world if there is BJ it will be in FOG, now I don't understand much idea that many think that the real corruption is that she gives him a BJ, in my case an ANAL would be a complete corruption, and the truth is we have not seen almost anything of that in the game, only in the first part ask him if he plans to add it to kyoko or suguha or maybe Asuna.

Reactions: curuchett

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
We all have one or two shows we feel like that about, but we can bend the rules for some things at the end of the day. Like, for me I dislike seeing Kirito get NTR-ed, as someone that read the novels before there even was an anime and SAO got popular and thus so many Haters, I really winced a lot of all the shit and trauma this kid so many people call "an OP Gary Stu" because of circumstantial out-of-context things, but at this point after seeing it happen so many times is just whatever XP (And also indirectly the reason I have kinda grown to like SAO Reverse NTR despite it being so mega-rare, LMAO)

He said he's gonna go back and finish them after SAO is done, supposedly :O
I will wonder if he changed the plot of the fate games also I too wish DXD parody NTR

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Hey everyone, Can u help me? I need link
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
Sound???

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Reactions: kinglionheart

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
He said he will focus on this game until it is gone. After he finishes this game, he said he will back and finish his FATE games. People here just likes to waste time between updates guessing what series should get the Fujino treatment. Since Fujino will never see the results, it is just harmless fun for us. Join in on the guessing. You will have fun!
I think he needs to remaster his FATE games he's improved a lot since making those games

Reactions: NickFn092

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
i always prefer the devs to just continue their content. remakes should be for when stuff is like REALLY old. maybe 5-10years something? its always more refreshing to see new content, instead if old reworked one.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
i always prefer the devs to just continue their content. remakes should be for when stuff is like REALLY old. maybe 5-10years something? its always more refreshing to see new content, instead if old reworked one.
Yeah, plus that is a rabbit hole of a slippery slope, is really easy for creators to fixate on their mistakes and get depressed (demotivated) for example, lose confidence to create new stuff or even try something different (creative sterility), etc.

Not to mention the amount of time it takes for something that isn't new.

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Or at least finished, it's getting kinda wild how there's unfinished games that get a remake in this site, I honestly waiting for someone to decide to remake the remake at some point.

Reactions: DicksInSpace
Feb 17, 2024
YES, ALICE CONTENT

No. Never Chivalry of a fallen Knight. Their main guy and girl are two characters I don't ever want to see hurt. They don't deserve a NTR experience.
Lol, your comment reminds me of Nyuu when he made his Interdimensional Academy of Sex doujin, and Nagato from Haruhi was literally the only parody character there that received lovey-dovey sex.

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
Yeah, no as a creator myself making new content might be refreshing and good at the beginning but you'll eventually hit a roadblock of what to do next without reference of what you're going to do next.

It's a pain to think about, I mean personally it is to me.

And also the risk of your fans not liking the new content that you're making, therefore it's always better to make a remake of something established that some of your followers like and minimize the risk of losing them.

At the very least you'll know that they'll like this rework since it's an established content that they already played and wouldn't mind playing it another go.

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, no as a creator myself making new content might be refreshing and good at the beginning but you'll eventually hit a roadblock of what to do next without reference of what you're going to do next.

And also the risk of your fans not liking the new content that you're making, therefore it's always better to make a remake of something established that some of your followers like and minimize the risk of losing them.

At the very least you'll know that they'll like this rework since it's an established content that they already played and wouldn't mind playing it another go.
Ah the most common question every creator will ask themselves. Make something new and exciting or make something that will make me money? How wonderful is the same thing can do both but the world is rarely so giving.

Every creative company agrees with you. Everything high quality comes out is a sequel/reboot/remake of something existing. Why raise a new cash cow if the people will still buy the meger drips the old cow can still give.

If Fujino wants to continue SAO after this game he can follow the actual SAO franchise. Make NTR Online Progressive. A retelling of this game where we play as Asuna and as play through the game it is through Asuna's actions that Asuna who choose to be with Inoda and dumps Kirito because Asuna is a Girl Boss. I buy that.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Yea, no I agree that creators eventually reach a point where its hard to think about new content. Even tho the internet is full with useful degenerate ideas, one may not find one due to reasons. Im not saying that that devs shouldnt rework stuff at all. Reworks are great and its always a bliss to see scenes in a more polished way.
But most of the fans would still be content with the old stuff, because thats how thats same content they got hooked on anyway. I believe that fans would rather see a continuation and progress of the stories, especially for games like those with 1-4 monthly release schedules.
If you use reworks as a content breather for yourself, be my guest. You are the dev, so you can do whatever you like with your game. But focusing too much on reworks and polishing instead of progressing, you will get stuck very easily.

For example the game Mur<3Mur. I found out that the game has been out for like.. 4-5years? But its only at chapter 6. Why? Because the dev decided to rework all chapters. For sure, everything looks really beautiful now, but i would def prefer 12 less beautiful chapters over 6 super polished ones...

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
FF16 would be a good choice. You don't even have to come up with an alternate storyline. The dialogue could actually just be copy/pasted. There are many instances for NTR throughout the story.

Well the only MAN who will be harassing Asuna is Inoda. Maybe Liz will still mess around with Asuna but Kirito-kun don't have the time anymore with his new part-time job. I know one of those harassment events will be at the hot springs wearing the swimsuits from last week. I wonder what the other event will be?
I wonder if Fujino is going to back to how it was in Part one, were Kirito would log into FOG at the end of the day.
I do miss the priest scenes. Hopefully we get more, if he decides to go the Netorase route.

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
FF16 would be a good choice. You don't even have to come up with an alternate storyline. The dialogue could actually just be copy/pasted. There are many instances for NTR throughout the story.

I wonder if Fujino is going to back to how it was in Part one, were Kirito would log into FOG at the end of the day.
I do miss the priest scenes. Hopefully we get more, if he decides to go the Netorase route.
Amen to that,also...

Hey man! Long time no see!

Reactions: ron34

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Amen to that,also...

Hey man! Long time no see!
Fujino has confirmed in the past that the NPCs won't be coming back, also that the only 2 routes is "Kirito doesn't know" and "Kirito becomes a willing cuck" (Though there is no clarification in the latter if the rest will know he is or not).

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
I want a CNC scene with Sinon and her stream. Where a bunch of viewers "break" into her apartment and "rape"(consented before the stream) her on stream for everyone. With Cuckrito watching, thinking "There's no way Asuna would get taken advantage of like that right? She'd easily overpower anyone who tries to force themselves onto her,".

Reactions: Jeycii_
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes