4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jaaysblood

Dec 25, 2022
You gotta hold the "W" key to skip the entire scene and to not let go until Inoda takes the final step as he enters the scene. Until Inoda is right next to Asuna, don't let go of it. Hold the W key exactly before the scene starts and it will go through.

The scene has trouble counting all the steps that Inoda needs to take in order for him to continue/ progress through the event trigger. I don't know the cause of the bug but it's possible that it's just not counting the number of steps Inoda takes correctly but for some reason holding the W button to skip right through it does.
I will be trying that now!

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
That bug is unironically one of the best examples of what I commented above of how going back to change things can sometimes make new bugs pop-out. Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure that bug did NOT exist in the very first release of this last update that came out and only showed up after Fujino did a release fixing other bugs XP

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
That bug is unironically one of the best examples of what I commented above of how going back to change things can sometimes make new bugs pop-out. Funnily enough, I'm pretty sure that bug did NOT exist in the very first release of this last update that came out and only showed up after Fujino did a release fixing other bugs XP
Oh? Ok i will take a look i'm really curious but for a bug fixing to create an other bugs with An RPG Maker means Fujino did not keep track of his core switch and variables.
When does that bug happen tough?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh? Ok i will take a look i'm really curious but for a bug fixing to create an other bugs with An RPG Maker means Fujino did not keep track of his core switch and variables.
When does that bug happen tough?
I don't remember the exact day, but it's been described above and it's on the last update I believe, so it shouldn't be too hard to find :O But yeah, like, during the first day that the update came out, this Bug was nowhere to be seen, in fact I finished the update without encountering it at all and nobody talked about that specific bug during the first 24 hours of the release. However, other bugs were reported and afterward Fujino released a "bug fix" update, and it was only afterward that people started spamming this thread constantly about the bug almost every day, which tells me it's very likely it only happened after he went back to fix the other bugs XP

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
and what do I do with that??, the save is fine but I know the bug continues, what do I have to try XD
You just need to replace Map058.json in \www\data
But you need to be at the upper floor for the game to register the change so Savefile06
Because if you use the Checkpoint file or you alredy down the star with your savefile it will retain the old script

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Reactions: darks231
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes