4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Fujino has confirmed in the past that the NPCs won't be coming back, also that the only 2 routes is "Kirito doesn't know" and "Kirito becomes a willing cuck" (Though there is no clarification in the latter if the rest will know he is or not).
Aww man, i really like the npc scenes. they are short and sexy. Especially
- the girl with the hairband who got drugged and blackmailed
- the "beautiful clothes store manager" who tries to earn money for her boyfriend
- and the wife willing do a bj for her husband
their models, clothes and scenes were especially hot and i really hoped to see their end corruption states...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
- the "beautiful clothes store manager" who tries to earn money for her boyfriend
their models, clothes and scenes were especially hot and i really hoped to see their end corruption states...
Ironically, Fujino removed them because he didn't want them taking up space from the main story now that he was gonna actively use so many 'relevant' characters, so it could all be centered on the actual SAO cast, but it ended up backfiring on him because 90% of the people following the game did NOT care about anyone outside Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda, so by removing the random NPCs to give the SAO characters more screentime he got a lot of people annoyed without meaning to, and is how we got all the back and forths last years with people complaining and Fujino constantly trying and failing to please everyone :O

Though funnily enough, we may end up seeing 'Charlie' (I can't ever remember his actual name and only that wrongly machine translated one LMAO) and his gf again if/when Fujino returns to his Fate games, as apparently he, his girlfriend, and the NTR Boss went together back to the village where the Scathatch and Sakura chapters take place XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Most of the NPCs are still around like the park wife and her kid. They just probably won't get anymore sex scenes since Fujino's time is already spread thin with Liz, Sugu, and Alice. If you care about them, he might continue their story in the background and you have to find out by talking to them between updates. But no more sex scenes :cry:. There is even a new subplot with a male teacher and his student I am following.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ironically, Fujino removed them because he didn't want them taking up space from the main story now that he was gonna actively use so many 'relevant' characters, so it could all be centered on the actual SAO cast, but it ended up backfiring on him because 90% of the people following the game did NOT care about anyone outside Asuna getting NTR-ed by Inoda, so by removing the random NPCs to give the SAO characters more screentime he got a lot of people annoyed without meaning to, and is how we got all the back and forths last years with people complaining and Fujino constantly trying and failing to please everyone :O

Though funnily enough, we may end up seeing 'Charlie' (I can't ever remember his actual name and only that wrongly machine translated one LMAO) and his gf again if/when Fujino returns to his Fate games, as apparently he, his girlfriend, and the NTR Boss went together back to the village where the Scathatch and Sakura chapters take place XD
Yea thats kinda sad. I believe the NPCs were a really good addition for really short horny satisfaction while the plots were going on.
I hope Fujino will find a way for himself not getting too caught up trying to pleasure everyone. Things like those can depress and stress content creator way more than the actually content creating.

Btw, i think i found the perfect scene on how the next Real Life Sex Downfall for Asuna could look like. Just adjust the settings/topics a bit to the SAO NTR settings xd :

Edit: Man I want to contact and suggest this to him SO baaaaaadlyyyyyyy...

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
It is really a shame that Fujino eliminated most of the NPCs, if not almost all of them, since that is the essence of his old works that the MC saw that he is surrounded by people who have been NTR or were the perpetrators, which made him doubt, Now that it will no longer be included just to please some crybabies who complained, it will focus more on the main characters but it was a pleasure to see the rest.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Most of the NPCs are still around like the park wife and her kid. They just probably won't get anymore sex scenes since Fujino's time is already spread thin with Liz, Sugu, and Alice. If you care about them, he might continue their story in the background and you have to find out by talking to them between updates. But no more sex scenes :cry:. There is even a new subplot with a male teacher and his student I am following.
You know i just realized this actually create san oportunity for Fujino, in the future when the game is finished, or close to it, he can add stuff with those characters again for free roaming events, it would be a good reason for replay and so more people buy it once its finished.

It can even wait for when the official english version (Saikey, wich i assume will eventually translate part 2 as well) is released as a bonus.

I think adding events like that (optional, can be missed without breaking the game, etc) shouldn't be too dificult technically either.

Reactions: Jeycii_ and thok

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
You know i just realized this actually create san oportunity for Fujino, in the future when the game is finished, or close to it, he can add stuff with those characters again for free roaming events, it would be a good reason for replay and so more people buy it once its finished.

It can even wait for when the official english version (Saikey, wich i assume will eventually translate part 2 as well) is released as a bonus.

I think adding events like that (optional, can be missed without breaking the game, etc) shouldn't be too dificult technically either.
Actually, it is, from what I remember someone saying in this thread, for these kinds of RPG games, especially those that are as 'overloaded' as Fujino's because using things that don't quite belong to RPGMaker normally (Like the Koikatsu gifs are), trying to "go back" and add things is borderline impossible or stupidly hard. Hell, just going back and fixing bugs sometimes causes new bugs to pop-up (Like the recent one we got of things freezing while speaking with Inoda in KiriSuna's living room), so actually once the game is finished it would be nigh-impossible to go back and add a bunch of extra events thorough the game as a whole :O

• Sad
Reactions: Animefan_09

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
Actually, it is, from what I remember someone saying in this thread, for these kinds of RPG games, especially those that are as 'overloaded' as Fujino's because using things that don't quite belong to RPGMaker normally (Like the Koikatsu gifs are), trying to "go back" and add things is borderline impossible or stupidly hard. Hell, just going back and fixing bugs sometimes causes new bugs to pop-up (Like the recent one we got of things freezing while speaking with Inoda in KiriSuna's living room), so actually once the game is finished it would be nigh-impossible to go back and add a bunch of extra events thorough the game as a whole :O
Not really impossible though if they're just quick scene with no impact to the story, since event are placed in map most of the time, the thing to watch out would be the variable Fujino use to progress the story but as long as the event doesn't affect Kirito/Asuna stats it should be possible.

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not really impossible though if they're just quick scene with no impact to the story, since event are placed in map most of the time, the thing to watch out would be the variable Fujino use to progress the story but as long as the event doesn't affect Kirito/Asuna stats it should be possible.
Maybe, I will admit I don't know this myself firsthand and am just repeating what someone else said here, but apparently the issue isn't so much as adding them as it's to 'go back' to an exact moment to put them in, which is apparently way harder than just adding them as something new as you're making them. I personally don't care for the NPCs one way or another and liked the new focus on the actual SAO characters, but I know that's on the unpopular side because I'm one of the few that didn't care much for the main story in general XP

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

Jaaysblood

Dec 25, 2022
Does anyone know what to do when you are studying with Asuna in the bottom room of your base. My game freezes when Inoda walks in. I can move around as if I was moving the characters but they're not moving and I can't interact with anything.

Please Help.

nimodae_

Sep 30, 2023
Does anyone know what to do when you are studying with Asuna in the bottom room of your base. My game freezes when Inoda walks in. I can move around as if I was moving the characters but they're not moving and I can't interact with anything.

Please Help.
Try holding down the 'W' key to skip text throughout the entire scene.

Jaaysblood

Dec 25, 2022
Try holding down the 'W' key to skip text throughout the entire scene.
I have. It still makes still it. I am not sure if maybe it bugged. I have tried loading a save that i had from before that whole part. I restarted the app. It still happens, so i assumed there was something i had to do

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
I have. It still makes still it. I am not sure if maybe it bugged. I have tried loading a save that i had from before that whole part. I restarted the app. It still happens, so i assumed there was something i had to do
Do you have a savefile to share just before that bug?

May 9, 2020
You gotta hold the "W" key to skip the entire scene and to not let go until Inoda takes the final step as he enters the scene. Until Inoda is right next to Asuna, don't let go of it. Hold the W key exactly before the scene starts and it will go through.

The scene has trouble counting all the steps that Inoda needs to take in order for him to continue/ progress through the event trigger. I don't know the cause of the bug but it's possible that it's just not counting the number of steps Inoda takes correctly but for some reason holding the W button to skip right through it does.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes