4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Hey man! Long time no see!
Hey! I hope you are doing well.

Fujino has confirmed in the past that the NPCs won't be coming back, also that the only 2 routes is "Kirito doesn't know" and "Kirito becomes a willing cuck" (Though there is no clarification in the latter if the rest will know he is or not).
What a shame. I always assume that he would use the priest to sway Kirito towards considering NTR. Even after Lisbeth hinted at him on the second part. I wonder how is he going to turn Kirito into a willing cuck. The only way I see it, is Lisbeth becoming a dominatrix for Kirito.

I want a CNC scene with Sinon and her stream. Where a bunch of viewers "break" into her apartment and "rape"(consented before the stream) her on stream for everyone. With Cuckrito watching, thinking "There's no way Asuna would get taken advantage of like that right? She'd easily overpower anyone who tries to force themselves onto her,".
Every time I see your signature, it resembles Inoda getting humped by kirito :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Animefan_09

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Hey! I hope you are doing well.

What a shame. I always assume that he would use the priest to sway Kirito towards considering NTR. Even after Lisbeth hinted at him on the second part. I wonder how is he going to turn Kirito into a willing cuck. The only way I see it, is Lisbeth becoming a dominatrix for Kirito.

Every time I see your signature, it resembles Inoda getting humped by kirito :ROFLMAO:
The reason is mainly because the writing changed noticeably between Part 1 and Part 2, the very first 'poll' of the game itself which also was I think the first time Fujino actively asked his followers for input in how to make a game came out and new characters were voted to be added (Liz and Alice respectively). When he suddenly added 2 more 'relevant' characters and one of which he even had to give her own side-plot because he couldn't think of a way to add her to the existing ones, he took the decisions of fully focusing just on the SAO cast, which is why the NPCs had to 'go' (Though ironically that ended up backfiring a bit on him with how much people didn't like his pacing and started hating on the non-Asuna/Inoda plots).

As for how it will happen, I doubt Liz will have anything to do with it, it's being a 'slow burn' with the options that make the 'Cuck Bar' go up, but it's basically slowly but surely making sure that if you pick those choices Kirito starts getting turned on from watching others having sex. I would assume maxing out the bar will lead to the inevitable (If nonsensical) conclusion of Kirito only getting turned on by seeing others having sex, as per NTR World-logic XP Hell, we don't even know if in this route anyone WILL know that Kirito knows, tbh, so others intervening aren't even required for him to end up going down like that :O (Plus is very clear by how the writing is going that Liz' plan is gonna fail anyway and she will end up under Inoda too sooner or later)

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes