4.10 star(s) 83 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I like the anime Chivalry of a fallen Knight, the same To love ru, DxD, SAO :)
Do you know why Chivalry of a Fallen Knight doesn't have a season 2?
NTR parody of anime characters is just a fantasy
I don't like Naruto ntr, Raikage x Hinata ntr
Anime adaptation are just promotions for the light novels. It only gets a second season if it is popular. I think Chivalry was not popular because it was a romance series not a harem like what most people like.

It is telling a similar but inferior show, Asterisk Wars, aired at the same time and got a second season immediately. A lot of people like the simple story and self projecting into the powerful guy who gets all the girls.

Even if NTR is a fantasy I don't want to see characters I like hurt. The characters in Chivalry already suffered enough. If there was ever a Chivalry NTR game here I will ignore it and pretend it does not exist.

Raikage x Hinata is just wrong because it feeds into Japan's outdated and prejudiced believe anyone with dark skin is bad and will hurt their family. Like Agil Raikage does not deserve this.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Even if NTR is a fantasy I don't want to see characters I like hurt. The characters in Chivalry already suffered enough. If there was ever a Chivalry NTR game here I will ignore it and pretend it does not exist.

Raikage x Hinata is just wrong because it feeds into Japan's outdated and prejudiced believe anyone with dark skin is bad and will hurt their family. Like Agil Raikage does not deserve this.
The thing is that at the end of the day you can use this very same argument to speak against practically all kinds of NTR of any series, hell, if we're being 100% realistic rather than just haters no SAO character deserves any of this either, much less Kirito, yet he gets it constantly and people all around cheers when he does XD We're talking about a kid that despite what most may say or think of the series actually spends almost every season getting traumatized, being unable to prevent the people he cares for from getting hurt, and even losing people. Likewise, Sinon has spend most of her life haunted by severe PTSD, Suguha's entire intro arc in the series was about her suffering from heartbreak but trying to be selfless just to have her heart broken again and STILL choose to be selfless, etc. But nobody here cares about that, they just wanna see Kirito getting NTR-ed and the girls getting corrupted with next to no care about their actual characters.

At the end of the day, it always comes down to personal likes what one would like or not like to see in such scenarios, and further more if they're willing to put up with it for the sake of Hentai or not :O

Granted, on the bit about Raikage and Agil, me agreeing aside, I will admit I always thought it was because of the 'cliche' of thinking that all black people have massive dicks and therefore are sex gods, LOL.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
Anime adaptation are just promotions for the light novels. It only gets a second season if it is popular. I think Chivalry was not popular because it was a romance series not a harem like what most people like.

It is telling a similar but inferior show, Asterisk Wars, aired at the same time and got a second season immediately. A lot of people like the simple story and self projecting into the powerful guy who gets all the girls.

I read that they didn't make season 2 because the studio cut out the story of Stella Vermilion's family. I didn't know that there was no season 2 due to the lack of a harem, I thought it was about cutting out the plot and thread. God forbid, I also wish that favorite characters were hurt, e.g. that Kirito was cheated by Asuna, who falls in love with another character. Even more so Hinata who cheats on Naruto with a black character. I read it and noticed that the BBC characters are very popular and that for me it is sick and stupid.
I have a question: do you argue with haters or ignore the comments of haters and prefer to write with real fans?

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
The thing is that at the end of the day you can use this very same argument to speak against practically all kinds of NTR of any series, hell, if we're being 100% realistic rather than just haters no SAO character deserves any of this either, much less Kirito, yet he gets it constantly and people all around cheers when he does XD We're talking about a kid that despite what most may say or think of the series actually spends almost every season getting traumatized, being unable to prevent the people he cares for from getting hurt, and even losing people. Likewise, Sinon has spend most of her life haunted by severe PTSD, Suguha's entire intro arc in the series was about her suffering from heartbreak but trying to be selfless just to have her heart broken again and STILL choose to be selfless, etc. But nobody here cares about that, they just wanna see Kirito getting NTR-ed and the girls getting corrupted with next to no care about their actual characters.

At the end of the day, it always comes down to personal likes what one would like or not like to see in such scenarios, and further more if they're willing to put up with it for the sake of Hentai or not :O

Granted, on the bit about Raikage and Agil, me agreeing aside, I will admit I always thought it was because of the 'cliche' of thinking that all black people have massive dicks and therefore are sex gods, LOL.
At first I thought it was just haters who don't read the LN hating on Kirito. Before I read it, I didn't hate characters like Kirito, because I tried to understand what the character was saying and why he was behaving. I am often annoyed by such stupid comments that do not provide arguments but just invent nonsense. I have a question: do you argue with haters or do you ignore haters' comments and prefer to write with real fans? I agree that people here on this website are here to play and have fun

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
At first I thought it was just haters who don't read the LN hating on Kirito. Before I read it, I didn't hate characters like Kirito, because I tried to understand what the character was saying and why he was behaving. I am often annoyed by such stupid comments that do not provide arguments but just invent nonsense. I have a question: do you argue with haters or do you ignore haters' comments and prefer to write with real fans? I agree that people here on this website are here to play and have fun
I used to argue, nowadays I mostly just ignore them or outright don't engage them and move on, it's kinda pointless, people who have their opinions so intrinsically set on something won't change no matter what, regardless of if they're wrong or not, or if you can prove it or not, some people will just never see reason, and you don't HAVE to make them do so. Is just a waste of both of your times XP

Like I said, a lot of people here and in Fujino's comments seem to enjoy more the fact that Kirito is suffering by having every girl around him 'stolen' than the actual Hentai, unlike me, but I'm not gonna engage in pointless arguments with them as I just wanna enjoy Fujino's work, so let everyone enjoy what they like even if you don't care for it or don't share the same opinions, that's my motto.

Reactions: Kazuto123

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have a question: do you argue with haters or ignore the comments of haters and prefer to write with real fans?
I will listen to everyone's point at least once. It is possible they make a good enough point to change my mind. But if they can't I will not continue the conversation. I can't change their mind and they can't change mine so it is a waste of time to continue. I like talking with people who agree with me but sometimes you want someone to disagree with you just to spice things up.

May 9, 2020
I will listen to everyone's point at least once. It is possible they make a good enough point to change my mind. But if they can't I will not continue the conversation. I can't change their mind and they can't change mine so it is a waste of time to continue. I like talking with people who agree with me but sometimes you want someone to disagree with you just to spice things up.
Allow me to change your mind on PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA!

I'm kidding. I think I'll make that a meme argument though in one of my games for the lulz though.

I wonder if Fujino could add more NPC's that fill empty spaces with such similar non-sense, like clutter it's just as important to making these games feel like the world itself is alive. Background characters have a role to fulfill too with background noise.

• Haha

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I used to argue, nowadays I mostly just ignore them or outright don't engage them and move on, it's kinda pointless, people who have their opinions so intrinsically set on something won't change no matter what, regardless of if they're wrong or not, or if you can prove it or not, some people will just never see reason, and you don't HAVE to make them do so. Is just a waste of both of your times XP

Like I said, a lot of people here and in Fujino's comments seem to enjoy more the fact that Kirito is suffering by having every girl around him 'stolen' than the actual Hentai, unlike me, but I'm not gonna engage in pointless arguments with them as I just wanna enjoy Fujino's work, so let everyone enjoy what they like even if you don't care for it or don't share the same opinions, that's my motto.
Damn, I didnt know ppl want to see kirito suffering so much. I personally dont care about kirito. He can be happy with his sister for all i care.
I just want to see Asuna and the other girls get corrupted and stolen. I tend to feel the pain of cucks, so thats why i prefer them to be oblivious.
NTR is all good and fun until the stolen ones starts talking shit about her "ex"or the "ex" start witnessing those acts (+fapping, bro, just why..)
Unfortunately those kind of doujinshis and games usually have the best art out there so... no escaping from that.. xD

• Sad

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

I'm kidding. I think I'll make that a meme argument though in one of my games for the lulz though.

I wonder if Fujino could add more NPC's that fill empty spaces with such similar non-sense, like clutter it's just as important to making these games feel like the world itself is alive. Background characters have a role to fulfill too with background noise.
Pointless arguments and topics from random npcs are always the highlight in world exploring, kek

Pineapple on pizza is eatable.. just not the kind of topping i would spend money on lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

As previously mentioned, that's the very reason why they existed in the first place, and also the reason why they were removed, he wanted the other non-main plots to be what made 'background noise', but he made them so complex in their own right that they only annoyed the people who only wanted more Asuna NTR XP

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Damn, I didnt know ppl want to see kirito suffering so much. I personally dont care about kirito. He can be happy with his sister for all i care.
I just want to see Asuna and the other girls get corrupted and stolen. I tend to feel the pain of cucks, so thats why i prefer them to be oblivious.
NTR is all good and fun until the stolen ones starts talking shit about her "ex"or the "ex" start witnessing those acts (+fapping, bro, just why..)
Unfortunately those kind of doujinshis and games usually have the best art out there so... no escaping from that.. xD
It's just the sad reality of things...and well, in my case, at this point I specifically don't care much about Asuna, as I have said part because of almost a full decade of Canon shoving KiriSuna down everyone's throats while neglecting the rest of the cast and part because 99% of the SAO NTR hentai out there are some variation of the same Asuna NTR plot, but I do care about the rest of the girls still, so it's hard to find any decent content of them in general, especially that isn't "NTR" that isn't just the artist/author shoehorning them in a role they can't really fulfill by the actual determination of the tag XP

As I mentioned, that video they posted the other day from that Airuru KK maker was ultra-are BECAUSE it actually didn't go around ruining Kirito's life for the sake of the NTR plot, it legit went and let him be happy afterwards, that's something you never see because nowadays NTR of any actual series focuses almost as much or more on making the MC suffer as it does in the girls getting stolen for some reason XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

I am going to state my opinion on pineapple on pizza at the end because I know once you hear that you won't hear anything else.

I do think NPCs' stories should be in the background just to add to world if you choose to explore. Make them optional with no sex scenes should not take up much development time. Like the park wife and kid made a appearance in current update so their story might continue. One of recent favorite RPG, Trails of Cold Steel, had a system where NPCs had their stories that will continue without the player's interference. If you wanted to, you can check in-between missions to hear their development.

Back to my pizza opinion. I just don't like pizza. Maybe it is the cheese month feel or the sauce but I never liked any pizza. I accept everyone's disgust and disappointment.

May 9, 2020
Pointless arguments and topics from random npcs are always the highlight in world exploring, kek

Pineapple on pizza is eatable.. just not the kind of topping i would spend money on lol
I love exploring worlds that developers create. Fujino's FOG world is a perfect example, I just wish the "Real Life" overworld of his game was as developed as his FOG online vision.

May 9, 2020
I am going to state my opinion on pineapple on pizza at the end because I know once you hear that you won't hear anything else.

I do think NPCs' stories should be in the background just to add to world if you choose to explore. Make them optional with no sex scenes should not take up much development time. Like the park wife and kid made a appearance in current update so their story might continue. One of recent favorite RPG, Trails of Cold Steel, had a system where NPCs had their stories that will continue without the player's interference. If you wanted to, you can check in-between missions to hear their development.

Back to my pizza opinion. I just don't like pizza. Maybe it is the cheese month feel or the sauce but I never liked any pizza. I accept everyone's disgust and disappointment.
Oh no worries bruv I understand your non-taste in pizza. I'm also what some would call a "Very Picky Eater", so I at least understand that some food choices are just not up to everyones palette the same.

Reactions: kinglionheart
May 9, 2020
As previously mentioned, that's the very reason why they existed in the first place, and also the reason why they were removed, he wanted the other non-main plots to be what made 'background noise', but he made them so complex in their own right that they only annoyed the people who only wanted more Asuna NTR XP
The people who complained about that, some should just not comment on it. It ruins the experience that a developer wanted his audience to experience. With their interference, they've robbed me of my experience in Fujino's World Building aspirations.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
For me, I think alot of RPGM games just need more bodies within their maps, even if the characters don't say another that contributes to either the main plot or a super minor backstory. Some comments could be something as simple as commenting on the weather. One good example so far in the game imo is the guards, currently I've seen no plot relevance to any of the comments the guards make as you walk by them, but I'm still seeing what they have to say each time.

Often times the worlds feel empty from the lack of people just out on the street in the city/town. Unless this is some rural town, there should be lots of people out on the streets during the day in Japan. And then within FOG, there's maybe max 20 other characters who are "human players", it just makes it seem like a dead game.

The recent subway scene was a really good imo cuz the train was actually packed with people, as Japanese subways are. Alot of the people didn't actually do anything, but just the sheer number made the world seem more alive to me.

Clutter is a really good word for it, cuz it doesn't have to have a purpose other than just being there.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The people who complained about that, some should just not comment on it. It ruins the experience that a developer wanted his audience to experience. With their interference, they've robbed me of my experience in Fujino's World Building aspirations.
Agreed, even if I may be a bit biased as I'm one of the few not as into the main story in the first place, it's honestly sad to see Fujino trying to go back and forth for so long trying to please everyone and resulting in some of the messes of before, nevermind the apparent sudden backpedaling from new development for sidestories like Suguha's from the second-to-last-update to the last one just so he could hurry up the main story...

4.10 star(s) 83 Votes