• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hey did you guys talk to the goddess in update she said she gave advice to Inoda
Yes she didn't say his name but there is no one else that fits her description. It is assumed all the BS advantages Inoda got like his ability is from Administrator. Now even when he got knowledge like when he was massaging Asuna's feet is confirmed to be from Administrator.

Inoda has blessing from God to cuck Kirito and Kirito has blessing to watch it happen. Sounds fair. :KEK:

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes she didn't say his name but there is no one else that fits her description. It is assumed all the BS advantages Inoda got like his ability is from Administrator. Now even when he got knowledge like when he was massaging Asuna's feet is confirmed to be from Administrator.

Inoda has blessing from God to cuck Kirito and Kirito has blessing to watch it happen. Sounds fair. :KEK:
We get indirect confirmation in the game, actually, as I mentioned earlier, if you check Inoda's blog at the end of the update he says he "had a dream with a crazy girl" (I asked if anyone had a transcription of it because the end of sentences for all lines is out of frame sadly), pretty much saying that Administrator had invited him there during his dreams (As if you recall 2 days back Kirito couldn't enter the 'building' on the left where she lives and the game said that he could hear 2 people talking).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We get indirect confirmation in the game, actually, as I mentioned earlier, if you check Inoda's blog at the end of the update he says he "had a dream with a crazy girl" (I asked if anyone had a transcription of it because the end of sentences for all lines is out of frame sadly), pretty much saying that Administrator had invited him there during his dreams (As if you recall 2 days back Kirito couldn't enter the 'building' on the left where she lives and the game said that he could hear 2 people talking).
So Inoda can kinda remember Administrator when he is awake? Why does Gods play favorites? The more help she gives the more it ruins Inoda's underdog status. If I find out Administrator caused Asuna to loss the bet with Inoda I will just be sad.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022

Oh thats a bit sad tbh. I had hoped that skills tree was awakened by something special... like Inodas dark heart opening up some shady skill tree that the admins put in for.. shady stuff. That would also explain the other sex games happening in p1. Or maybe for ppl who always got beat around, so low valued ppl will have their comeback in this games system or something...

Having a story where the admin favours inoda and wants to see Kirito suffer is a bit... sad to be honest. I would have liked it more if this was by "coincidence". Its the small things.. xd

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
So Inoda can kinda remember Administrator when he is awake? Why does Gods play favorites? The more help she gives the more it ruins Inoda's underdog status. If I find out Administrator caused Asuna to loss the bet with Inoda I will just be sad.
Thing is, even if Fujino does NOT clarify, the fact it was even implied/confirmed for several things already puts EVERYTHING in the game, even retroactively since part 1, into question. It's no longer Inoda being an amazing NTR dude, it's just God finding the ugly fatso NTR-ing Kirito amusing enough to let him do it. Which...ironically is more 'realistic' than Inoda managing to steal away Yuuki Asuna, funnily enough :p

Oh thats a bit sad tbh. I had hoped that skills tree was awakened by something special... like Inodas dark heart opening up some shady skill tree that the admins put in for.. shady stuff. That would also explain the other sex games happening in p1. Or maybe for ppl who always got beat around, so low valued ppl will have their comeback in this games system or something...

Having a story where the admin favours inoda and wants to see Kirito suffer is a bit... sad to be honest. I would have liked it more if this was by "coincidence". Its the small things.. xd
This is 100% Fujino's doing so there is nothing to do about it. Administrator didn't even win any polls, her appearance in the game and involvement with the plot were all things/changes decided entirely by Fujino, so this was either his plan from the beginning or something he himself considered would make for a good plot-development.

Like, I myself don't care much, but for those invested in the 'deeper and more complex plot', this is where I'm forced to remind you that Fujino has always been before this game an "insta-corruption/0 effort for the NTR guy to steal and completely turn the girl into a bitch"-kinda 'author', so him doing this is actually...perfectly in-character with him and his work XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hmm, now I'm thinking what if the admin lets Inoda and Kirito meet in the dream world, Inoda could tell everything he've done with Asuna, but only he will remember the conversation irl :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Thing is, even if Fujino does NOT clarify, the fact it was even implied/confirmed for several things already puts EVERYTHING in the game, even retroactively since part 1, into question. It's no longer Inoda being an amazing NTR dude, it's just God finding the ugly fatso NTR-ing Kirito amusing enough to let him do it. Which...ironically is more 'realistic' than Inoda managing to steal away Yuuki Asuna, funnily enough :p

This is 100% Fujino's doing so there is nothing to do about it. Administrator didn't even win any polls, her appearance in the game and involvement with the plot were all things/changes decided entirely by Fujino, so this was either his plan from the beginning or something he himself considered would make for a good plot-development.

Like, I myself don't care much, but for those invested in the 'deeper and more complex plot', this is where I'm forced to remind you that Fujino has always been before this game an "insta-corruption/0 effort for the NTR guy to steal and completely turn the girl into a bitch"-kinda 'author', so him doing this is actually...perfectly in-character with him and his work XP
Having the Administrator being so active really pains me. Part 1 was partly special because it seem like Inoda was doing everything on his own. Sure he had a broken ability but it was limited. Plus everything that happened like arranging the thugs to injury him was planned by him. Up to the Lustiful Night, everything was a result of Inoda's own plan and effort. Even when we found out it was Administrator who gave Inoda's broken ability it was still okay since he didn't depend on it to win Asuna. Sorta like Kirito's Aincrad unique ability didn't give him the win against the final boss. If she just gifted one thing and then stayed back to see how it will end then that is fine. She could be like our or the dev's voice.

I am just so disappointed something that started so distinctive degraded to something so common. Of course that is only for the story. This is still one of the best RPGM games I ever played. I can't deny how great the other aspects like the battles and the Asuna's blue location vs green location features are. If he can carry great features like those to his old games after SAO is finished, then Fujino should be good even after this game is done.

Reactions: Jeycii_

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Hmm, now I'm thinking what if the admin lets Inoda and Kirito meet in the dream world, Inoda could tell everything he've done with Asuna, but only he will remember the conversation irl :unsure:
I can just imagine the blog post if that happened.
"So I had another weird dream last night. I dreamt I was with the crazy woman and then met the bastard. I somehow knew it was a dream so I told him everything I did to my wife right to his face. He responded with a "..." and then just left. When I saw the bastard the next morning he acted like nothing happened. It felt great at first rubbing all the cum-stained details to the bastard's face but if I can't dream a better reaction from the bastard then it is no fun."

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I don't think that's gonna happen tbh, to me it seems Administrator is being set-up to end up being fucked by Inoda too in at least one of the Endings and Kirito to either witness it or be oblivious to it too (Probably depending on which Ending the player chooses). But that's mostly a theory right now, all that seems for sure at this point is that Inoda will most likely fuck Admin XP

Having the Administrator being so active really pains me. Part 1 was partly special because it seem like Inoda was doing everything on his own. Sure he had a broken ability but it was limited. Plus everything that happened like arranging the thugs to injury him was planned by him. Up to the Lustiful Night, everything was a result of Inoda's own plan and effort. Even when we found out it was Administrator who gave Inoda's broken ability it was still okay since he didn't depend on it to win Asuna. Sorta like Kirito's Aincrad unique ability didn't give him the win against the final boss. If she just gifted one thing and then stayed back to see how it will end then that is fine. She could be like our or the dev's voice.

I am just so disappointed something that started so distinctive degraded to something so common. Of course that is only for the story. This is still one of the best RPGM games I ever played. I can't deny how great the other aspects like the battles and the Asuna's blue location vs green location features are. If he can carry great features like those to his old games after SAO is finished, then Fujino should be good even after this game is done.
100% understandable, even if I was never invested in the main story at all I can totally understand your frustration, especially with how I was feeling about Sugu's storyline for a couple months after getting my hopes up, before this last update rekindled things again. At the end of the day, as you know, I admire Fujino's efforts and dedication despite my dislike of NTR, and I can 100% say that despite him not being the most amazing writer he can come up with some surprisingly interesting and complex plots (The build up of Part 1 and the new Suguha storyline show it), it's just that this game has dragged on for so long and had so many issues for him that it's no wonder he slides back up to what's easier for him after a while, which is also why I'm still cautious of him not making Hebishima have a sudden comeback and ruin the new Sugu plot too, as unlikely as it may seem XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think that's gonna happen tbh, to me it seems Administrator is being set-up to end up being fucked by Inoda too in at least one of the Endings and Kirito to either witness it or be oblivious to it too (Probably depending on which Ending the player chooses). But that's mostly a theory right now, all that seems for sure at this point is that Inoda will most likely fuck Admin XP

100% understandable, even if I was never invested in the main story at all I can totally understand your frustration, especially with how I was feeling about Sugu's storyline for a couple months after getting my hopes up, before this last update rekindled things again. At the end of the day, as you know, I admire Fujino's efforts and dedication despite my dislike of NTR, and I can 100% say that despite him not being the most amazing writer he can come up with some surprisingly interesting and complex plots (The build up of Part 1 and the new Suguha storyline show it), it's just that this game has dragged on for so long and had so many issues for him that it's no wonder he slides back up to what's easier for him after a while, which is also why I'm still cautious of him not making Hebishima have a sudden comeback and ruin the new Sugu plot too, as unlikely as it may seem XP
I hope Kirito can end up with Suguha more than ever now. Since it seems Kirito having pity sex with Administrator is off the table now.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I hope Kirito can end up with Suguha more than ever now. Since it seems Kirito having pity sex with Administrator is off the table now.
Sadly, there is no way Kirito can 'end up with' Suguha, because it just doesn't fit any of the 2 endings Fujino has stated the game has, so the best we can hope in that regard is that it ends up with Sugu constantly 'taking care' of him against his will/without his knowledge, that's the closest he's gonna be in this universe to getting any sadly XP

Yeah, it's actually easy enough, he could just blackmail her with all the videos he made. especially the one with the id.
Actually...no, he can't, that's the whole point of this world's twisted logic XD Because it's in VR, it "doesn't matter", especially because Leafa can't be linked to Suguha thanks to how this world's weird logic goes unlike Canon SAO's, which is the whole reason she's working as a high-class prostitute in the first place too :p Hebishima has no remaining videos or pics or anything of IRL Suguha to blackmail him with, which you wouldn't expect of a Cliche NTR Guy to make such a dumb mistake but it seems Sugu actually did 100% turn the tables on him. At this point his only hope of turning things around would be to drug and rape Sugu to make her into a brainless slut, ironically, because we know she somehow DOES prefer Kirito's smaller dick over his anyway, against all NTRverse logic :3 And the fact that Shino has ALSO turned against him after he did the aforementioned only-way-of-turning-things-back-in-his-favor thing doesn't help either, so yeah, at this point Fujino would have to REALLY push things in a very forced way for Hebishima to 'recover', which is why I'm so hopeful/convinced this is finally him making the plot get rid of him.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Sadly, there is no way Kirito can 'end up with' Suguha, because it just doesn't fit any of the 2 endings Fujino has stated the game has, so the best we can hope in that regard is that it ends up with Sugu constantly 'taking care' of him against his will/without his knowledge, that's the closest he's gonna be in this universe to getting any sadly XP

Actually...no, he can't, that's the whole point of this world's twisted logic XD Because it's in VR, it "doesn't matter", especially because Leafa can't be linked to Suguha thanks to how this world's weird logic goes unlike Canon SAO's, which is the whole reason she's working as a high-class prostitute in the first place too :p Hebishima has no remaining videos or pics or anything of IRL Suguha to blackmail him with, which you wouldn't expect of a Cliche NTR Guy to make such a dumb mistake but it seems Sugu actually did 100% turn the tables on him. At this point his only hope of turning things around would be to drug and rape Sugu to make her into a brainless slut, ironically, because we know she somehow DOES prefer Kirito's smaller dick over his anyway, against all NTRverse logic :3 And the fact that Shino has ALSO turned against him after he did the aforementioned only-way-of-turning-things-back-in-his-favor thing doesn't help either, so yeah, at this point Fujino would have to REALLY push things in a very forced way for Hebishima to 'recover', which is why I'm so hopeful/convinced this is finally him making the plot get rid of him.
I was referring to videos from part one, are they gone? It's been some time since I played Part one, maybe I'm mixing things up :oops:

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes